@evrik Do you reckon I have the ability to beat 3CB Factions ? 😄
Also taking recommendations for other RACS vehicles from A3/RHS(BAF)

3 hours ago, wendaf said:

If any of the authors reach out (or at least visit here 🙂) I would provide them with these textures/templates, however it will probably be released as separate mod with some PO things inside but some added on top. I can't update the mod on my own

So this is something separate. Alright, thank you for clarifying. If you can't reach the Project OPFOR authors, are you releasing separately?

If I can't, it'll be released as standalone

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, leissu said:

UAZ Vehicles bug after Contact DLC Update.

Just a quick tip. saying something is bugged doesn't help with troubleshooting. Try explaining what you think is bugged about it, maybe with screenshots if you think that will help.

I know when one of my guys tells me something's bugged in a mission I've made I just ignore them until they tell me exactly what they think is wrong.

10 hours ago, leissu said:

UAZ Vehicles bug after Contact DLC Update.

6 hours ago, JD Wang said:

Just a quick tip. saying something is bugged doesn't help with troubleshooting. Try explaining what you think is bugged about it, maybe with screenshots if you think that will help.

1. It is not Project OPFOR's bug since they retex and use RHS asset.

2. About bug. Previous mission at the past Sunday, I had seen a UAZ with driver seat drown to the bottom middle of a car. Only head pop up from its bottom. (Meaning I cannot shoot the driver from the front. Need to be over its position and its must not have hood on it.)

Thanks for heads up, will fix this asap.

• Like 2

We've been really busy in last few days, but here's little teaser of what next update will bring. Though it's WIP.

p63lZFz.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, keeway said:

We've been really busy in last few days, but here's little teaser of what next update will bring. Though it's WIP.

Please let me remake the Turkish camo for you, it doesn't look like the real one.

If you want to help us feel free to add me on steam.

20 hours ago, keeway said:

will you guys fix the current issue only after this release is ready or there will be a hotfix soon? 😞

• Like 2

This man UAZ driver is immortal and also I think he hold weapon in not right position

8c83a4812977.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

First post updated and somo new promo screenshots added to steamworkshop gallery.

Spoiler

0700CF61EEF643DD16BA7D03A24A983C503AEAFC32E627645422731BD47E6E8325054E35E95920CA95D94C11047D128DACBE86DF4E7660D0EB7F9442A2EDE42F8EB8AEA69278B99F06BCB4A72E342BBB470AA067D8F66DC72ABD12B5D057273E61A161874DE396972258ED051BF9CB019B901C0ABA695B174A6891108CC8632E67093E3839F433EC1642736D5F72349E3C1A5DDA85AE8337DD2E5B6CF38FF4B4

• Like 6

I'm getting an error about RDS_Civ required when I load Arma and this mod. And when the main screen comes up I get a popup no entry for RDS_Gaz24_Civ_01.scope. Just passing it along, thanks!

@AZCoder when using optional pbo's make sure you have the addon needed for it. In this particular example you need this addon http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26188 if you dont want to use it just make sure you deleted po_rds_comp.pbo from your addons folder.

@Devastator_cmsend me .rpt Im quite sure its not caused by Project OPFOR

Well this is very strange. I've had po_rds_comp.pbo in the addons folder for 2 years. When I edit my campaign Shadow Fall, I use RDS mod as well. When I edit Gambit Royale, I don't use RDS ... but I have never seen this error until today. May I ask what exact the compatibility patch does with RDS?

• Like 1

It just adds vehicles from RDS to project opfor civilian factions.

• Thanks 1

We must get a proper port of this lee enfield and it will surely be back.

Btw. Is anyone having problems with keys?