Hello! First of all, I love your mod, quality work :eyeheart:

I don't know if it's on your worklist, but I'd like to request the HUMVEE for the Iraqi and Afghan armed forces, I feel that both forces are missing a main transport vehicle. Our unit mostly uses the RH bone but we would love one with an actual Iraqi/Afghan skin. A cougar MRAP for Iraq would be awesome too.

This last one is less of a request and more of a vague suggestion that may never happen, but the North Korean OPFOR faction would be amazing.

55 minutes ago, LordLoko said:

Hello! First of all, I love your mod, quality work :eyeheart:

I don't know if it's on your worklist, but I'd like to request the HUMVEE for the Iraqi and Afghan armed forces, I feel that both forces are missing a main transport vehicle. Our unit mostly uses the RH bone but we would love one with an actual Iraqi/Afghan skin. A cougar MRAP for Iraq would be awesome too.

This last one is less of a request and more of a vague suggestion that may never happen, but the North Korean OPFOR faction would be amazing.

Project Opfor already adds humvees.....

19 hours ago, pipewr3nch said:

I can't speak for @ice_age0815, but I personally do not like using multiple mods which add the very same thing, in this case the civilians.

23 hours ago, TheLimbo365 said:

You should try RDS Civilians, it adds loads of different civilian options

i konw that addon but its all ways nice to have it all in one pack

On 7/9/2017 at 7:42 AM, keeway said:

Also we made some fixes and here comes quick list of it, if you have more problems with our mod please report shortly.

- Added Aks-74/aks-74u for some more factions
- Fixed Priority on factions
- Fixed ISIS Uniforms (OPFOR is no longer naked)
- Fixed Boko Haram sides
- Fixed static.sqf editor script error (thanks to Spyderblack723)
- Fixed stringable error
- Fixed CfgMoves error (one left)
- Fixed Lee Enfield is back in VA

The changelog on the Steam Workshop says the last update was 20 Jan 2016. Will this update be applied there?

On 14/08/2017 at 10:50 AM, pipewr3nch said:

I can't speak for @ice_age0815, but I personally do not like using multiple mods which add the very same thing, in this case the civilians.

RDS adds a whole lot of A2 civ cars witch is nice but only has a russian civ faction 

ideally reyhard (author of RDS) would give the cars to the project opfor team to use (with credit of course)

Is there some kind of bug tracker?

I want to report a bug: The units from the Royal Army of Sahrani don't spawn with their helmets.

Hey @keeway thanks again for all the work you guys put into this.

I do have one quick request though. Since we've had some advancement in AI using their static weapons thanks to VCOM AI, would you consider doing a quick pass and adding in static weapons units for the factions. 

Would be great to see the AI dropping mortars on my guys without me having to place them in. Also deploying heavy machine guns would be amazing. We just need the units.

Thanks again for all your work, really looking forward to the next update.

• Like 1

New RHS and we lost option to give some decals to helicopters and other stuff any update?

@golas u sure its Project OPFOR fault? My group also uses new RHS and Project OPFOR and we dont have such problems.

As you know we are still thinking about adding Gref as dependency, I would like to know what you guys think about this case. Answer me here - http://www.strawpoll.me/14265001/r (will check the pool on friday)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, armyguy277 said:

are you considering adding RHS-SAF  as a dependency also?

I don`t think thats is good idea, SAF has like one vest more than GREF, rest of stuff is in other RHS (I may be wrong with that). IMO this will create additional ???MB to download if you want to use that mod. Dont think it is worth it.

SAF is more specific, GREF is wider in scope - voted YES on dependency poll.

Needs a "I don't care just release it already" option :rotfl:

(voted yes) 

6 hours ago, przemro said:

I don`t think thats is good idea, SAF has like one vest more than GREF, rest of stuff is in other RHS (I may be wrong with that). IMO this will create additional ???MB to download if you want to use that mod. Dont think it is worth it.

There are also some weapons in RHS:SAF, like the G36KV and G36C.

Having a problem where ISIS units are spawning without clothes?

In the editor they appear fine. When we preview via editor things appear fine.  When the mission is uploaded to a dedicated server they spawn without clothes.

-Confirmed Project OPFOR, RHS US, and RHS Russia are running.

-In the editor the are wearing clothes but when I go into the editor arsenal their clothes slot has nothing selected?

New Project OPFOR update in a nutshell:

tULFXE9.jpg

First post updated, feel free to check changelog!

Also here are our base plan for the next release :don11:

aVwSZnP.jpg

Any kind of help is welcomed.

• Like 14

Great thanks for the update.

Just a feedback from me.

There is something seriously wrong with crewmen positions in T34/85 tanks. Crewman spawns in the air abowe tank when placing vehicle in the editor.

Regards.

Please remember to add units with static weapon packs. VCOM AI makes great use of them and will make the AI actually deploy them.

Thanks for all your work 

• Like 2

I'm not sure if it is intentional, but:

I'm using units from the mod in one of my missions, and if I change their uniforms and Preview the mission, the units are still wearing their original uniforms. Not that it's a big issue for me as I can simply use other units. But still?

I confirmed it's true about the Landrovers. They blow smoke from the top instead of the wheels.

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:49 AM, ranger_24 said:

I'm not sure if it is intentional, but:

I'm using units from the mod in one of my missions, and if I change their uniforms and Preview the mission, the units are still wearing their original uniforms. Not that it's a big issue for me as I can simply use other units. But still?

Ranger, I have experience with some mission/mods that If you have "Leaders" that are attatched/controlled or scripted somehow by some sort of Command,(makes them not a regular Soldier) that they need default (default) loadouts, and are sometimes spawn naked.  Also if some sort of "save preDeath gear" is implemented, on respawn are naked as well.   ???!!!