You may have figured this out, but my ghetto solution is to export each class of Islamic State soldier's loadout, add the correct uniform in Arsenal, save it as a preset, and the load that preset onto the soldier in the editor. That way, when the mission starts, they have clothes! Luckily, most of our unit placement is done in game by Zeus curators, so this isn't usually an issue.

Is there somewhere i can get the classnames of equipment and weapons?

• Like 2

Hi !

Does anyone know how to avoid uniforms to be randomized at the start of a mission ? 

I'd like the units to use the gear I gave them.

Heads up, we are back with modding. Let me share some news with you guys.

Here comes new car ported from Arma 2. In future we also plan to deliver you legendary Hillux too.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=971453906

7D4F3B53E5E5628BBFB32256B2236512CC896E0B

b4 release of rc version we are struggling with some errors for example floating wheels.

Also we made some fixes and here comes quick list of it, if you have more problems with our mod please report shortly.

- Added Aks-74/aks-74u for some more factions
- Fixed Priority on factions
- Fixed ISIS Uniforms (OPFOR is no longer naked)
- Fixed Boko Haram sides
- Fixed static.sqf editor script error (thanks to Spyderblack723)
- Fixed stringable error
- Fixed CfgMoves error (one left)
- Fixed Lee Enfield is back in VA

• Like 24

YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally some real technicals! I'll never see another vanilla offroad with an M2 again if I can help it. Not that they're bad, but they feel out of place and they've gotten tired.

• Like 3

@keeway Over on Steam you were talking about some vehicle bug with the Landrovers that you wanted help on. Maybe you could list what you know about it here and maybe someone can help you guys out (a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum!)?

Also, the last we spoke I believe you said you had fixed the cfg groups internally for all of the factions so they would all be ALiVE compatible (most of them are compatible with ALiVE right now, but just a few like Boko Haram are not). I don't see that listed in your changelog. Did those changes make it in? 

Anyway I'm excited and glad you're back. This is my go to mod and I almost never play Arma without it. Simply amazing work Keeway and Leight!!!

On 5/28/2017 at 1:47 PM, kerozen said:

Is there somewhere i can get the classnames of equipment and weapons?

IIRC, Bohemia added the ability to see the classnames of equipment, weapons, uniforms, etc, when you move your mouse over the item in the Virtual Arsenal.

Alternatively, you can just export and copypasta what you need.

• Like 1

On 09/07/2017 at 1:42 PM, keeway said:

Heads up, we are back with modding. Let me share some news with you guys.

Here comes new car ported from Arma 2. In future we also plan to deliver you legendary Hillux too.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=971453906

b4 release of rc version we are struggling with some errors for example floating wheels.

Also we made some fixes and here comes quick list of it, if you have more problems with our mod please report shortly.

- Added Aks-74/aks-74u for some more factions
- Fixed Priority on factions
- Fixed ISIS Uniforms (OPFOR is no longer naked)
- Fixed Boko Haram sides
- Fixed static.sqf editor script error (thanks to Spyderblack723)
- Fixed stringable error
- Fixed CfgMoves error (one left)
- Fixed Lee Enfield is back in VA

I'm so damn happy you guys are back at it, I've been using your mod in my unit since the start and I absolutely love it.

Nice, I can't wait for the hilux! Will we only be seeing the technical or can we expect to see civilian variants as well?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, KimLulz said:

<snip>

How about add M16A2/M16a3 instead of M16a4? (iraqi army)

<snip>

Why would they? The Iraqi army officially doesn't use the M16A2 or M16A3. They currently use the M16A4 and AK derivatives as their standard-issue assault rifles, the latter eventually getting replaced by the M16A4.

There might be some M16A2s around though, but I guess we will have to wait for RHS to make some, because Project OPFOR depends on RHS.

1 hour ago, pipewr3nch said:

Why would they? The Iraqi army officially doesn't use the M16A2 or M16A3. They currently use the M16A4 and AK derivatives as their standard-issue assault rifles, the latter eventually getting replaced by the M16A4.

There might be some M16A2s around though, but I guess we will have to wait for RHS to make some, because Project OPFOR depends on RHS.

NO. Iraqi army Officially use M16A2, AK47(M). Also they use SMALL AMOUNT of M16A4

if they did not use M16A2 officially, why they use M16 with 'Inseparable Carryhandle'?

59 minutes ago, KimLulz said:

NO. Iraqi army Officially use M16A2, AK47(M). Also they use SMALL AMOUNT of M16A4

if they did not use M16A2 officially, why they use M16 with 'Inseparable Carryhandle'?

Yeah, sorry, my bad. I misread M16A2 as M16A4 on the wikipedia article of the equipment of the Iraqi Army. But like I said, if you want an M16A2 you have to wait for RHS to make one.

1 hour ago, pipewr3nch said:

Yeah, sorry, my bad. I misread M16A2 as M16A4 on the wikipedia article of the equipment of the Iraqi Army. But like I said, if you want an M16A2 you have to wait for RHS to make one.

k. i understand..

I like your mod very much your content has such high quality but I have a request : can you add the syrian army ? i know it may be a hard request since maybe you're busy with bugs and completing other factions first but the saa has a big role in what's going on recently in the region , again thanks for the mod and keep it up :D

• Like 1

Hi. Tested this mod and run small script to spawn all units and vehicles.

Here is RPT log if it help to fix some problems

https://mega.nz/#!JKhhCajQ!bgE3VYXZEgOw11UAsuQdWuWAKPt81fz8ZLCwb6Uw8es

My test mission make some log entries so it is easier to know what is making what.

It spawn 52 units and ~20 vehicles

for example,

16:22:12 (0:00:01) Unit Test - Testing faction = LOP_AFR_OPF
16:22:13 (0:00:01) Unit Test - Testing Infantry = LOP_AFR_OPF_Infantry_SL

16:26:00 (0:00:11) Unit Test - Testing Vehicle = LOP_AFR_OPF_Truck

On 01.07.2017 at 7:27 PM, Mr_Sideburns said:

Hi !

Does anyone know how to avoid uniforms to be randomized at the start of a mission ? 

I'd like the units to use the gear I gave them.

if you find a way please tell me as well. I do not want my civilians appear with iraqi soldier when mission starts uniforms..

11 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

if you find a way please tell me as well. I do not want my civilians appear with iraqi soldier when mission starts uniforms..

Dont know if it will work but 3CB have a script that randomises the uniforms, the way around is to use vanilla units and just give them 3CB gear

Its more effor but it might work with project opfor but it might be worth a try

but I am using Opfor units. I am fine if they randomize properly. If I put civilian or isis unit, I do not want them to appear with Iraqi Army uniforms..

3 hours ago, ice_age0815 said:

are you guys planing to add some civ cars to the mix too at some point ?

You should try RDS Civilians, it adds loads of different civilian options

3 hours ago, TheLimbo365 said:

You should try RDS Civilians, it adds loads of different civilian options

I can't speak for @ice_age0815, but I personally do not like using multiple mods which add the very same thing, in this case the civilians.