A retexture of the serbian M93 uniforms and usage of the PASGT helmets and serbian vests from the new RHS update would make the Iran faction a lot better I think. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, [ACC] Maras said:

@keeway Is your mod compatible with RHS or vanilia damage/armour values?

Considering its based off of RHS then probably?

• Like 3

On 1/20/2017 at 11:03 AM, Sharpmaster1379 said:

Well not a dev, I am just the military adviser who helped to shape the Iranian Armed Forces faction.

Oh cool :) I downloaded the big update today, only had a little time to look at what it brought, and I don't recall seeing a G3A3 for the Iranians. Could be wrong, my look was cursory. If they don't have it yet, have you guys considered asking Toadie about using his excellent NIArms one? Or even the MP5 as well, as it would be well suited to spec ops and vehicle crews? I noticed RHS: SAF uses Toadie's G36.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Do I need the just release RHS version for the latest OPFOR release?
I only updated the OPFOR and not RHS and got error message "Error: creating weapon rhs_weap_aks74 with scope=private".
Anybody had the same or know what to do without updating RHS (I will update it after I see all stable)?

10 hours ago, TheLimbo365 said:

Considering its based off of RHS then probably?

Sure, but some time ago when i had tested LOP fractions before i relased my mission i get to know that it is not such a obvious. BMP-1 from RHS and from LOP has diffrent armor values when i trying to destroy them with RHS and TF47 AT lauchers. 

That's why a would like to have answer from the source (@keeway) ;)

9 hours ago, Aniallator said:

Oh cool :) I downloaded the big update today, only had a little time to look at what it brought, and I don't recall seeing a G3A3 for the Iranians. Could be wrong, my look was cursory. If they don't have it yet, have you guys considered asking Toadie about using his excellent NIArms one? Or even the MP5 as well, as it would be well suited to spec ops and vehicle crews? I noticed RHS: SAF uses Toadie's G36.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

We have contacted Toadie but we haven't gotten any response from him yet.

For now M16 and AKM (used by Iran in real life by different branches) will be in IAF's inventory untill we get a response from Toadie.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

Do I need the just release RHS version for the latest OPFOR release?
I only updated the OPFOR and not RHS and got error message "Error: creating weapon rhs_weap_aks74 with scope=private".
Anybody had the same or know what to do without updating RHS (I will update it after I see all stable)?

I have this error in all of my missions :((( None of my old missions are working since I made the upgrade. 

Thanks, I couldn't escape from RHS update :)

Now mission starts but I see several error message in RPT file like below

23:34:10 Error: Bone zig_rt doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
23:34:10 Error: Bone zig_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
23:34:10 Error: Bone cheek_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
23:34:10 Error: Bone cheek_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
23:34:10 Error: Bone eyebrow_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
23:34:10 Error: Bone eyebrow_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
23:34:10 Error: Bone eye_upr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Are they OPFOR Mod related?

These are just selections from the new models that don't exist on the A2 Skeleton.

Pretty much most character addons have similar errors relating to the A2 Skeleton.

• Like 1

Like Road Runner said, that is normal error spam which is in every rpt I've ever seen. 

For in game errors (script and pop up), when upgrading my RHS and continuing my old missions, I had to replace all of my M2 Snorkels (they became invisible for some reasons) and delete all Special Weapons ammo crates. I haven't personally seen any errors relating to Project OPFOR specifically but keep in mind I only really use 3-4 of the factions.

EDIT: I actually had another issue with backwards compatibility with RHS when I updated it too. I can't remember the exact error message, but it was AFRF related and I solved that by double clicking and clicking ok on all the AFRF assets in the editor. But again, nothing specifically related to Project OPFOR itself, so far.

• Like 1

Long time no see, guys. Due to my random ban and Leight being still banned here on this forum we were not able to answer your questions and comments with new propositions. In the future I advise you to choose another stream of communication with us eg. Steam Workshop or our forums.

and lets start with something quite sad

Dear foxhound, 
In connection with your attitute towards us and our work we want you to delete mirror of Project OPFOR from armaholic.
You are blaming us to use stolen work and since we'v done our best to make this mod legal and a real once again it is abusive for us to read such words.
If you didnt realized Im writing this message in connection with your 'Stolen Work Supported' post on biforum and the attitude you shown in armaholic Project OPFOR comment section. 

@MANTIA
Ye beards would add some immersion, but since we need mlods/add dependency we will pass for now. Maybe someone will donate such mlods to us

@tallnascardaddy69
For now we will just keep it that way, when RHS will add PASGT we will also add them for Iranians.

@wsxcgy
We are still considering adding GREF as dependency.

@Maras
We'v never changed the original armor values, these problems were connected to something called 'eventhandlers' which we fixed in last LOP patch I bet. Anyway everything should work fine now also new tanks t-34 and t-55 are comatible with RHS too. 

@Devastator_cm
Obviously you need latest version of RHS

• Like 3

@keeway,
Ahh, so you can insult me whenever you feel like it when I make a mistake but when I show you you made a mistake yourself you start to cry?
And what on earth are you brabbeling on about the Stolen Work Supported nonsense. Really, you obviously have no idea how to actually read a signature......might I suggest you sit down, take a few hours and just read the text, think about and than google what a forum signature is.

Having the page removed for a silly reason like this? Dont think so! You also allow others who use even more imaginative version numbers to host your work but those you do not cry about.

So, now the nonsense is out of my way I go grab a coffee.

On 12.01.2017 at 10:25 AM, foxhound said:

The Armaholic page is up to date, I keep in sync with Steam automatically.

Just cause you do not see it frontpaged does not mean we are not up-to-date. Stolen Work Supported only releases/updates are not frontpaged.

This post is clearly not a signature mate, please cut the crap. You stated as we were in use of stolen content which is false. Here's a reminder: you dont have to respect our work and we are not going to force you to do so, but you shouldnt state such slanders right here in our own thread. Go and use eg. discord channel to communicate to all guys right there that Leight and Keeway are liars and they stole their stuff (you will find supporters for sure) from someone, we wont react there.

Again I have to say, you totally misunderstand my reference to Stolen Work Supported..... Notice the bold letters? It says SWS or in other words Steam Workshop.
My reference is to the SWS as a whole and the content people upload to it and which developers (and Steam) allow to stay there. My signature is a protest to the content which is allowed to stay there, even when flagged.

It has no reference at all(!) with your project but yes, I like to refer to the SWS like that cause its true.

But, if you feel I attacked you and refuse to revise your opinion after you re-read my post than so be it.

58 minutes ago, foxhound said:

Again I have to say, you totally misunderstand my reference to Stolen Work Supported..... Notice the bold letters? It says SWS or in other words Steam Workshop.

oh man :-/ looks like your word play caused a massive misunderstanding although I liked your extension for SWS :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, keeway said:

This post is clearly not a signature mate, please cut the crap. You stated as we were in use of stolen content which is false. Here's a reminder: you dont have to respect our work and we are not going to force you to do so, but you shouldnt state such slanders right here in our own thread. Go and use eg. discord channel to communicate to all guys right there that Leight and Keeway are liars and they stole their stuff (you will find supporters for sure) from someone, we wont react there.

I hate to say but really have misinterpreted Foxhounds signature, i suggest you take a closer look. Please take further discussion to PM, and hopefully we can get back on topic.

• Like 1

It seems I didn't get the context of your message foxhound I thought you were reffering to our mod as it was "stolen work" Im sorry for my over-interpretation and for being unjustifiably offensive to you.

• Like 7

Shit happens :)

I am glad we have sorted this now and hopefully we can continue our friendship base as we did before this misunderstanding!
May I ask (if you agree of course) that a moderator removes all misunderstanding affected posts to keep the topic clean?

Project OPFOR is the only enemy Addon I'd personally recommend it surpasses all others out there for the technical content alone. 

And it will only keep getting better. 

• Like 6

Yep that will do, admins should take care of this spam, same goes for armaholic comment section and lets forget about this situation if you dont mind :)

• Like 2

Good stuff keeway,

quick heads up on a bug....

Both the Opfor and IND Afghan Militia have some guys who are spawning in with night vision goggles.   May just need to tweak your randomization script.

very nice addons.  I would suggest adding some mortar teams to the insurgent factions if feasible for a little added artillery flavor.

• Like 1