Russia and US fight isis but so could the kurds but they don't like turkey, but like the us... but turkey doesn't like the kurds ...

Can we get a side= "it's complicated"; in the next Arma?

• Like 17

Thanks for the mod keeway and other authors! Great Mod!

Are you have any plans for chechen rebels like these from colonel stagler for ArmA 2 http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12510 ?

I know the 1st Chechen Warmod on armaholic for A3 but these rebels for the second chechen war.

Maybe ask stagler for a port of his rebels.

I would help, but I don't have the know how for scripting or 3d modeling. And not enough time. :(

Hi, I just report a problem with the vehicle Land Rover M2.

f532dda2-99f7-4c22-9b9a-47d8a3a2b5f0.jpg

• Like 2

^ he's just, like, contemplating life, you know?

Why am I on this gun?

Why am I in Tanoa?

Why is my land Rover tan, in tanoa?

Why am I floating help

• Like 6

I think this could be a BIS engine error with turrets as it's quite common in lots of vehicles ?

I think this could be a BIS engine error with turrets as it's quite common in lots of vehicles ?

No, I have this problem only with this vehicle.

For the faction dilemna, you could the Peshmerga in both Indpendent and OpFor, or missionmakers could use the new ALiVE Orbat Maker to easily convert faction sides.

For the faction dilemna, you could the Peshmerga in both Indpendent and OpFor, or missionmakers could use the new ALiVE Orbat Maker to easily convert faction sides.

Ah please do not let me download one more mod.. My Team already got mad when I asked them 10 different mods to install :/

Peshmerga and Iraq Army can be put also to Opfor to solve this issue..

I'm getting the same error with both this and the T-34

The guy seems to be in the correct animation (Holding the .50) but just sitting way way too high

No, I have this problem only with this vehicle.

Confirmed: I had a play with this too and can replicate the error easily with LOP_AFR

Just been doing some testing, and they look really amazing , however the middle eastern militia at least could use a bit more randomization (or maybe groups I'm not sure how it all works exactly)

Basically every group that spawns seems to have exactly a warlord, guerilla with rpg, a bomber, and a guerilla with a lee enfield. 

Maybe you could add another 4 man group with different makeup, and maybe a 6 man team just for variety? Also personally I think you should ditch the cap on the warlord and give the guy some more appropriate headgear (or none at all) 
I know with the ORBAT creator in ALiVE I'll be able to make up my own, but it would still be great to have something perfect right out of the box.

All in all it's shaping up to be a great OPFOR pack, and I'm really excited to see you develop it more, thank you, and keep up the great work guys!! 

This may already be a known issue, but the T-55's sight (on the African Militia faction, at least. Haven't tried the other ones) the gunner's sight disappears if you change the view magnification. It will re-appear if the gunner switches to the Commander seat, and then back to Gunner. But again, it disappears if the magnification is changed. Normally this isn't such a big deal, since no one ever really plays as Somalian pirates, but I play Zeus a lot- which means lots of remote controlling units. So I often want to put rounds as close to players as possible to scare them before actually killing them. Not having a working sight makes that a little more challenging.

Hmm I also noticed this T55 wasn't configured as part of the African faction. The only vehicle that is ALiVE compatible for them is that pen top landy

My units Dedicated Server has been freezing twoice now, when Project OPFOR veichles blow up.

Anyone know what it could be?

Bring us an .rpt - with out it we cant do anything. Also my community do not share this problem.

• Like 1

Hey, very nice mod, great theme.

One piece of feedback: When building units in the Arsenal, I noticed that the ISTS uniform models all include som sort of magazine rig or the like, but they do not have a lot of inventory space. So to equip these guys with a reasonable number of mags (i.e. more than two), one has to add a vest as well, which looks kind of weird.

I noticed that Project OPFOR factions/units are not showing up in Zeus.

I believe this is related to a bug caused in update 1.64, see here:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/196893-zeus-objectsunits-missing-after-164/

Do we just have to wait for the ARMA devs to fix that issue or is there any kind of work around that you can do to get them to show up in Zeus?

Just wondering because other mods that add new factions and units like all 3 of the RHS mods have their factions and units showing up in the list for Zeus to use.

I noticed that Project OPFOR factions/units are not showing up in Zeus.

I believe this is related to a bug caused in update 1.64, see here:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/196893-zeus-objectsunits-missing-after-164/

Do we just have to wait for the ARMA devs to fix that issue or is there any kind of work around that you can do to get them to show up in Zeus?

Just wondering because other mods that add new factions and units like all 3 of the RHS mods have their factions and units showing up in the list for Zeus to use.

Some of his factions show up for me. Though I CERTAINLY have not checked to see if they all show up. Is it none of them for you, or some of them? If some, listing the troubled factions may be useful for Keeway and Leight.

None of the ones from Project OPFOR show up for me.

If I place down an Arsenal I can see all the the clothes and stuff, but none of the factions show up in the Zeus list to place in the world.

I made sure the Zeus module was allowed to use all official and nonoffical content so that can't be the issue.

If I go into Eden editor they all  show up in there, just not in Zeus, and whats weird is all the RHS factions show up just fine which means I am able to still place modded factions in Zeus.

Hello guys, 

Some may ask if we are still alive? And here comes my answer: Fuck yes, we are still hard-workign to bring you as much content as we can afford, but as we are lack of people testing our content so right now we want to share release candidate of 0.2 version. Please make sure you report bugs here.

Mirror - https://mega.nz/#!i9IlwQAK!bSGq3lZIkI4gcG4rI3-TI5qOOSg8-xIU8zTF3ECoDNQ

Changelog:

- Added Boko Haram faction
- Added Irish Conflict sides (UVF and IRA)
- Added Islamic State for OPFOR
- Added Middle Eastern faction in OPFOR (uses civilian clothes)
- Added Many new OA textures for middle eastern insurgents and civilians
- Added New new uniform textures for Islamic State
- Added Chechen civilian textures (thanks to Stagler)
- Added Missing citizen model (thanks to reyhard)
- Added Random civilian unit for Europe/Middle East (thanks to reyhard)
- Added Some stringables (thanks to Basher)
- Added Extra tanks for factions (thanks to Damian90)
- Added M1117 Guardian for Afghan Army
- Fixed Zeus compatibility (make sure you choose all addons option in module)
- Fixed Middle east clothes .rvmats
- Fixed ALiVE compatibility for LOP_PESH & configured motorized infantry (thanks to Tupolov, HeroesandvillainsOS and other guys on forum)
- Fixed Landrover is no longer floating
- Fixed Baseball hats and glasses on African Factions are now are uncommon
- Fixed Some textures were upgrade to our actual standards
- Fixed Landrover Gunner Position (animation still to be done)
- Changed Language for African Factions
- Changed Splitted IS guerillas into Men (Black) and Men (Combat)
- Changed Replaced Chedakis textures with these from Stagler (big thanks)

Known Bugs:
- Generating ST on the fly is very slow .rpt error
- Some takistani clothes models are still not ported (help needed)
- Missing CHdKz texture on btr-60
- Chedaki 03 uniform problem with back
- Landrover gunner is not holding gun properly

Also please DO NOT SHARE this version on other websites

• Like 9

Awesome!!! I've got a mission on Diyala waiting for this release. :)

Are ISIS Black and Guerilla combined as one faction (LOP_ISTS) for purposes of ALiVE? And LOP_TAK_Civ would still be used for the new randomized Middle Eastern civs?

@HeroesandvillainsOS, well most likely but there are no groups for Men (Black) since they are mostly non-combat units.

• Like 1