New mod v0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey keeway , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

So if we only wished to use the Middle Eastern units is it possible to only include the po_factions_me pbo's in our repository?  Are there any dependencies on the other Project Opfor PBO's?

When do you plan to release new Islamic units?

When there ready and not before. Please note asking for updates is counted as spam on these forums ;)

Can someone tell me the following please :(

Is there a way to adjust the sides of the factions?
For example I want to have the iraqi army as opfor instead of blufor

How can I switch its side?

Can someone tell me the following please :(

Is there a way to adjust the sides of the factions?

For example I want to have the iraqi army as opfor instead of blufor

How can I switch its side?

I think in the editor if you link a soldier from the Iraqi army to an opfor guy then it should work.

Hello , is there anyway to fix the Iraqi bluefor to SPAWN WITH AMMO. And fix any other factions.....

Just a heads up, 3CB released DPM smocks for their BAF gear mod, which would suit the IRA faction perfectly as well. Maybe you could request to use those for your own faction.

• Like 1

Sadly we aren't able to hand them out. The smock models were kindly donated to us by PuFu at RHS, hence the credit in our release notes. You would need to speak to them about gaining access to the model.

Guys the mod is really nice and I am using it already for my missions but I don't get why in opfor package we got blufors :)
Iraqis and Peshmarges should be in Opfor or at least at both sides.. :(((
Please hear my voice  :wub: 

He does kinda have a point though. Make them greenfor so the mission maker can decide

There isn't any mod (which I can prefer instead of this one) where I can find Iraq and Peshmarge forces on opposite side of blufor
Is it not possible to provide a setup to adjust the sides? If that is possible this mod will serve in many different friend-enemy situations at midle east.

Technically you could add another faction. But I appreciate the work that would entail.

Can't this just be solved in the editor?  Either by using Side (which may not solve the issue depending on the mission) or just attaching a 0% Probability unit on whatever side you want?

@Devastator_cm you can switch sides in your mission.sqm file or just group it with OPFOR unit

@LykosMactire There are no plans to do anything with the UN, its rather placeholder than specific faction

@nivimar Hmm? Please say more about this problem.

@deathwatch4 Feel free to post anything about it on our forum.

@thewalrus;evrik Are we talking about Gorka model :)?

@Devastator_cm In next update we will propably add Peshmerga for independent since in future we will add Turkish Forces which are in NATO (automatically becomes BLUFOR) and they are fighting against Kurds.

• Like 1

Only a minor point but any chance you can remove the "Project Opfor" logo from the Arma 3 Splash screen - it's just a little unnecessary as we run 40+ mods none of whom feel the need to hijack the front page.... Just looks messy and gets negative comments from my Unit's players every time we load an op.

Cheers 

• Like 3