If you have any use for this, I can provide you with some retextures (including source files) of the AAF Combat Uniform and Officer Uniform:

9ZAeyrN.jpg

US M81 Woodland

Kurdish Marpat copy (used by the Peshmerga and YPG forces)

DRqsMmS.jpg

Ghostex Kilo-1 (used by the ANA special forces like APU)

Kuwaiti digital desert pattern (used by the FSA and ISIL)

CcY4QVw.jpg

Takistani brush pattern

Spec4ce Afghan Forest (used by the Afghan National Army)

yz0fPsL.jpg

US 6 Color Desert

US 3 Color Desert

EkVD63d.jpg

Jordanian KA2 Digital Desert (used by the Free Syrian Army)

Iraqi National Police pattern

INAzwNt.jpg

USMC Woodland Marpat

USMC Desert Marpat

• Like 6

@HeroesandvillainsOS I tried to contact them via discord, but reaction was poor after I did my report. Will use forum next time

I will contact AccuracyThruVolume after we release 0.2 then, thanks for your initative :)

@fingolfin great things you have out there

I think we would be interested in most of your retextures, except Takistani brush pattern (unless its not retextured gorka), Spec4ce (Leight made it already). I would like to take a look on other and then report full list :)

Also we could add FSA to our mod with your textures.

If you have any ideas how to add battle cry for ISIS I will be damn happy to implement it into Project OPFOR :)

The recently ported(and awesome) RUG_DSAI dynamic sound mod has an extensive selection of Arab shouts, hollers, screams etc (the Arabic pbo can be found in the unused languages folder)

Reading the RUG DSAI wiki, there is instructions on how to create your own custom sound pack for any faction, using the mod as a template.  :)

@HeroesandvillainsOS I tried to contact them via discord, but reaction was poor after I did my report.

What do you mean? If it's OT you can PM me if you want.

Lots of ALiVE forum members have started using your new and improved mod recently. Everyone loves it! You'll make a lot of people, including myself, very happy once you sort the discrepancies with some of the factions out.

• Like 1

didn't the Georgian army use Marpat in 2008? If you took up fingolfin on his offer that could be a possibility, plus with RHS dependency you have all the gear as well. Not a suggestion per say, more food for thought.

Quick bug report, a texture issue on the Iraqi Mi-8:

qHPoC52.jpg

Loving the mod, and hoping to eventually see some of the more unique aspects you could implement. For example, these:

hi keeway as it would be with the Indian military for restorative or independence as a unit? :)

Small WIP report:

Leight made a lot of new textures (24 new variations) for Islamic faction, here comes small teaser (still WIP) -

2DD24F54445D3EBE4BAB145D79DE76BC9B3B49F4

We splitted this faction into two sections Men (Black) and Men (Combat) old classnames are equipped with new uniforms so you dont have to change anything in your missions to use them.

Also with reyhard help we were able to implement here his random uniform script which in my opinion is very nice.

Nextly, on community request we added more OA textures to our Middle Eastern Militia also at this moment you have this faction in both OPFOR and INDE side.

Main diffrence between these two is that OPFOR is more civilian based and INDE has camouflages accents, here comes comparision.

Independent

79382E0729C1B6A506D7C86E89E942BB6ABDD47D

OPFOR

3189C249B7BCDDA2B1E37DE810F9FB27CD5543AA

Next thing is that we upgraded our european civilian faction by adding new textures and adding missing citizen model (thanks to reyhard).

We also added 'Random Civilian' unit which can be helpful for mission makers.

E8E778C52FDF03E747698DDB30A9CC547A311A14

Same thing we made with Middle Eastern civilian faction, now it has more variety. Keep in mind we are still mising a lot of models from OA, donations of them would be helpfull.

E53ECE3C4324FFF27A0B39AB10F834C261B261AF

@Evil Organ I will try to look into it after 0.2 release

@HeroesandvillainsOS I will make report of my problem tomorrow and if I wont get any help I will get in touch with ya

@wildcatbridge65 Feel free to remind me your idea after 0.2 release with full documentation

@Aniallator Thanks for heads up, we reported this bug to RHS. Also I dont think we cant make such edition to RHS HMMWVies.

@GamerOnkel Yes sure, sooner or later and we need documentation if we can even do it.

• Like 12

Loving the project thus far, thank you very much to everyone involved for your efforts!  :)

I noticed a bug with the armed Land Rover that I've not seen mentioned so far:

kxAkCTY.jpg

• Like 1

I noticed a bug with the armed Land Rover that I've not seen mentioned so far:

Noticed the same issue.  On the plus side, I'm not sure where the actual hit point is, so it takes longer to knock out the gunner!

Looks great but , Middle Eastern Militia on the indep side also need more civilian clothes, not so much camouflage , I need as afghan 80s mujahideen  ​they are perfect troops to fight against the soviets http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30119.... thanks sorry for my inglish... :D

I really hope you guys port the Honda Hilux (offroad) from Arma 2 at some point. its been a staple of irregular forces since its inception.

• Like 1

Looks great but , Middle Eastern Militia on the indep side also need more civilian clothes, not so much camouflage , I need as afghan 80s mujahideen  ​they are perfect troops to fight against the soviets http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30119.... thanks sorry for my inglish... :D

You can always trow in  more variety by using the redress script http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24999

Just add civi's uniform that will be placed randomly and you're done brother!

You can always trow in  more variety by using the redress script http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24999

Just add civi's uniform that will be placed randomly and you're done brother!

Ok thanks man, .....I can also customize on the virtual armory......I think still as in arma 2 old times...xD

• Like 1

Has there been any verdict on the in corporation of RHS GREF

Ok thanks man, .....I can also customize on the virtual armory......I think still as in arma 2 old times...xD

True..but if you are spawning units with a script REDRESS it's a more comfortable choice..it does all you need on its own....

@HeroesandvillainsOS For now almost every model was ported by Leight except 'citizen' model we got from reyhard

@DrFatalChunk Will try to fix it, thanks for your report

@ldu30 you can always change side of soviets in editor, I think we will keep this structure.

@wsxcgy Maybe one day, not top priority for now

@sargken Surely not for 0.2 version

• Like 1

"Keep in mind with your requests we want to have full docummentation included and we will not react to messages like "PLIZ BRING UZ AMERICAN MILITIA"

Oh man... Now I want American militia units. But keeway can you elaborate on what you want in terms of documentation for faction requests? You also mention that you want them on your forums, could we get a link to that?

I have a few ideas for possible factions, but I just want to get them to you in the format you prefer.

Factions I have in mind are: FARC (Colombian guerillas), Mexican Army (of course for the upcoming 2nd Mexican Wall War), Mexican Cartels, Iranians (which I believe you said were in progress), and the North Koreans. 

Of course I don't except all to be made; just some ideas to ponder.

Also, if you are looking for any extra help I might be interested. Just PM me if you're interested.

• Like 1

same as above, willing to put the hours in for the research of the Georgians, just don't know what you'd like and where.

ALiVE multiplayer doesn't seem to be working with your factions.. Really disappointing as it works in singleplayer.

Can anyone confirm that? According to what HeroesandvillainsOS said only LOP_PESH is not working.

Thanks for the mod keeway.

Is there a way to adjust the sides of the factions?
For example I want to have the iraqi army as opfor instead of blufor

How can I switch its side?