acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

There were a lot of other script errors in that code. I don't think a forum is the right place for debugging scripts.

Which pbo do I need to delete to get rid of the binocular replacement that changes the view and disables zooming?

Hello ACE Team,

I cant not more with Key 0 Weapon on back/and Holster If you have binocular will if you press 0 change automatlic to the binocular. The same happend with Pistol. This bug are very disturbed can you please fix it?

Sorry for my bad English

4 hours ago, john85oc said:

Hello ACE Team,

I cant not more with Key 0 Weapon on back/and Holster If you have binocular will if you press 0 change automatlic to the binocular. The same happend with Pistol. This bug are very disturbed can you please fix it?

Sorry for my bad English

Sounds like your bino key is configured to 0 as well . Check that it does not conflict. If it is set to that rebind it to something else. A lot of people use "B"

1 hour ago, 1LT Creech said:

Sounds like your bino key is configured to 0 as well . Check that it does not conflict. If it is set to that rebind it to something else. A lot of people use "B"

No its it all Standard configured Bino its on B Weapon Holster/onback its on 0. I have try to change and still not working and this Problem have my Complett Communty. Befor i think its was from RHS but looks like its not. Weaponholster can only ACE. So i think its the Problem here.

If i have the Pistol in my Hand and Press 0 then he not put Pistol in Holster  just Change on Rifle No other Key config its runing or so what.

For servers that jump between various mission types, i wish there was a "Medical Level: Vanilla" option to completely disable the ACE medical system without having to remove the pbo.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, zafjr said:

For servers that jump between various mission types, i wish there was a "Medical Level: Vanilla" option to completely disable the ACE medical system without having to remove the pbo.

This please! There is quite a lot of stuff that is just superb about ACE but compatibility with many also great existing scenarios out there is a real issue.

• Like 1

How can I switch off "dust effect in the eyes/goggles" ? It appers when I'm shooting prone or standing nearby with landing helicopter.

Hello,

Have Ace Spectator as a respawn template and want to expand it's abilities by using functions from the ACE wiki. I am unsure however where I place the function code and whether the code is properly formatted (as I have no idea)

In one I'd like to include a function that controls spectator camera modes:

[[0,1,2]] call ace_spectator_fnc_updateCameraModes;

I currently have the code residing in the init.sqf. Is this correct? Also, does the code look correct for a function?

That's my post above which looks like it may go unanswered. Maybe I should handle this differently. :scratchchin:

To other ACE users may I request your help? Do you:

1. Use the ACE Spectator Template
  2. Do you use the extra wiki functions to alter camera/side/unit/vision options
  3. Are you using Free Look successfully?

If Yes to above, can somebody please post a sample mission of how you achieved it?

Thank you! :thumbs-up:

I've searched Google and the BI Forums for this issue and I wasn't able to find anything.  If there is another post about it, my apologies before hand.

I've encountered this same error with two separate missions.  Both missions are on a dedicated server running ACE.  I'm also unable to Zeus in the mission that is setup for Zeus, whereas I can when the mission is run on a different dedicated server.  I am logged in as the admin on the dedicated server.

I've also put the lines around where the error was reported in my .rpt file.

https://github.com/kMaN175/Error-Messages/issues/1

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

15 minutes ago, kman_(kya) said:

I've searched Google and the BI Forums for this issue and I wasn't able to find anything.  If there is another post about it, my apologies before hand.

I've encountered this same error with two separate missions.  Both missions are on a dedicated server running ACE.  I'm also unable to Zeus in the mission that is setup for Zeus, whereas I can when the mission is run on a different dedicated server.  I am logged in as the admin on the dedicated server.

I've also put the lines around where the error was reported in my .rpt file.

https://github.com/kMaN175/Error-Messages/issues/1

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Is an error in BI Curator function, we just copy it to insert our settings. I just diffed it and they are still the same.

49 minutes ago, jonpas said:

Is an error in BI Curator function, we just copy it to insert our settings. I just diffed it and they are still the same.

Sorry, I'm a noob.  What do you copy and put where?

Hoping someone can clear up the Kestrel and its wind readings for me. I've been trying it out for use in Mk6 mortar calculations but one thing is confusing me.

I switch to the headwind page and set the heading of a target (say, 235). It displays two values - the first is big and will be something like "5.3m/s" and the other is smaller and will say something like "7.3m/s @ 44". The way I understand this is the first is the wind speed along the heading I specified, and the second is the overall wind speed and direction it is going (this seems to match the Shift+K wind arrow). Am I understanding it correctly?

The reason this is confusing me, is the values don't seem to behave correctly if I set the target heading the same as the wind direction. So if I set the target heading to 44, I'd expect it to give me a reading of 7.3m/s, as it is the same heading as "7.3m/s @ 44"? Yet it will say 5.1m/s or something.

3 hours ago, kman_(kya) said:

Sorry, I'm a noob.  What do you copy and put where?

We make a copy of the function and insert our settings into it so you can toggle Zeus bird and messages off. The script error is from BI (vanilla) and not us.

1 hour ago, johnny-o-rama said:

"RKSL compat" needs an update. the relatively new S+B 5-25x56 PM II Scopes are not supported by ACE3

We are accepting PRs for compats, we only host them out of reason to allow easy distribution and central editing place, and out of courtesy. Feel free to make an issue on GitHub, might bring it to attention to someone who wants to do that.

2 hours ago, johnny-o-rama said:

"RKSL compat" needs an update. the relatively new S+B 5-25x56 PM II Scopes are not supported by ACE3

Not supported because this compat was for the first release by da12thMonkey.

The compat for the 5-25 can be found here :

http://www.rkslstudios.info/index.php?/files/file/2-rksl-attachments-pack-v2-ace3-plugins/

Hello,

Have Ace Spectator as a respawn template and want to expand it's abilities by using functions from the ACE wiki. I am unsure however where I place the function code and whether the code is properly formatted (as I have no idea)

In one I'd like to include a function that controls spectator camera modes:

[[0,1,2], []] call ace_spectator_fnc_updateCameraModes;

I currently have the code residing in the init.sqf. Is this correct? Also, does the code look correct for a function?

ACEX version 3.2.0 released

Requires ACE Version 3.9.0 or later.

Download from Github

Change Log Summary

ADDED:

• Add Volume Toggle (#47)
  • Add Headless blacklist group and vehicle Eden attribute (#43)
  • Add Korean translations (#55, #56, #57)
  • Add Japanese translations (#50)
  • Add Hungarian translations (#46)

CHANGED:

• Allow Headless blacklist on group (#42)
  • Allow ending mission if AI distribution is disabled with present Headless Clients (#51, #60)
  • Prevent transferring groups with waypoints with synchronized triggers (#54, #60)
  • Optimize Headless handling (#60)
  • Optimize Sitting initialization (#59)

FIXED:

• Prevent sitting on another chair if already sitting (#45)
  • Fix Headless empty group check (#42)

DOCUMENTATION:

• Like 6

ACE Repack Magazines

It appears that belts are being treated like box magazines in that a round is moved every 1.5 seconds instead of a belt being linked to another belt every 8 seconds.  ACE_Settings.hpp, defines those times in GVARs, and fnc_simulateRepackEvents.sqf uses the GVARs when repacking.  Specifically, I'm referring to TimePerBeltLink.

I've verified that the belts in question all carry the "ACE_isBelt=1" property. (In my case I'm trying to repack 130Rnd .338NM belts and 200Rnd 6.5mm belts.)

I'm not much of a scripter, but should this line in fnc_simulateRepackEvents.sqf have an "= something" in the condition?

if (_isBelt) then {

Nevermind.  It's a bool.   But the logic seems to skip right past this when the ammo is belted.  Maybe the _isBelt is not being passed along when it should be.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,

-Doc

So I am having an issue with Acex 3.2.0 it keeps popping up with a message at the top right of the screen saying volume still lowered.

Had a look in the controls for Acex there is actually an keybinding for volume control, but even if I bind a key to it the message still pops up.

Any ideas why this might be happening or how to fix it? Just let me know if you require more info from me.

Using Advanced Ballistics if I was to inadvertently set zero more than one time with the same weapon in the same scenario would this reset the previous set zero or would I be screwing the pooch?

If I have done the later is there a way of reseting my cock up?

Thanks in advance 

Question about the "rallypoint" system..I cant find any documentation explaining how it works..I remember a mission when A3 first came out that had a rallypoint system that allowed the squad leader to place rally points for players to spawn to when they get killed. Does anyone have any clear documentation on how this works in ACE?

Diesel