acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

1 minute ago, ineptaphid said:

Or just delete the pbo

The question here is:

Would I only have to delete the pbo from the server, or would all players need to delete their pbo's also?

My absolute preferred method would be using the init.sqf or initplayerlocal.sqf files.   Placing the module in the editor will work, but then ACE becomes a requirement.  I guess it doesn't matter.

2 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

Or just delete the pbo

This may cause issues with players attempting to join who have not deleted the pbo, no?

Either way, it is possible to play with ACE stamina disabled (my group plays without the stamina feature):tongue:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FireWalker said:

The question here is:

Would I only have to delete the pbo from the server, or would all players need to delete their pbo's also?

My absolute preferred method would be using the init.sqf or initplayerlocal.sqf files.   Placing the module in the editor will work, but then ACE becomes a requirement.  I guess it doesn't matter.

Use the ACE settings framework : https://ace3mod.com/wiki/framework/settings-framework.html

Everything regarding ACE configuration server and mission side is clearly explained in this wiki page. Then, you'll be able to disable a lot of things, including advanced stamina.

• Like 1

@sparfell_19,

Thank you. Got it working great. Serverside without dependency. Exactly what I was looking for.

Fire

Btw, both the other methods mentioned earlier work also. Just slightly different mission management outcomes. Thank you all!

Hi, 

im editing a MEDEVAC mission and i would like to check when the wounded soldier is stable. I was looking at github but the closest i finded was  [_target] call FUNC(isInStableCondition). It gives an script error and dont returns nothing.

On ‎13‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 8:26 PM, belbo said:

Settings that we use are:

ace_medical_bleedingCoefficient = 0.7; (otherwise your medics have to become fuel trucks)
ace_medical_playerDamageThreshold = 2.0; (so you don't have to use PAK everytime a player was hit)
ace_medical_AIDamageThreshold = 0.9; (especially with 5.56 weapons it's better to weaken the ai's ability to absorb damage - it may still take you up to 5 shots to drop a target even without heavy armour)

Hi All,

Hey belbo, that is a great idea, thanks! 

<snip>

May be stupid question, but how can I remove bandages and earplugs from players inventory? There is nothing in Eden loadout, but in game there is.

i started a mission with @RHS US+RU @ACE3_RHS Compat @ACE3 @CUP weapon @CUP weapon ACE3 Compat

Using Basic Medical System

Everything is ok until the damage indicator not showing anywounds  when i get shot by allies or AIs. The character is pain and bleeding but nothing showing up (yellow/red)..

BUT.. the damage indicator showing when take damage from explosives (and take damage when behind AT soldier firing his launcher)

And it working on wounded AIs too. Just nothing showing up on PLAYERS. 

So what's happened with my missions and .. how to fix it.. ?

Can anyone can point me to videos or other help areas on rebuilding PBOs for DEV builds?  I downloaded, and am trying to run make.py without success.  Trying to get this working to play on latest dev branch with x64 DLLs.  Thanks all.

EDIT::

To be clear, i am having issues understanding:

Execute make.py version increment_build <other-increment-args> force checkexternal release in the tools folder, replacing <other-increment-args> with the part of version you want to increment (options described below)

If someone can help me with a command to run for just building the existing files downloaded from Github, that would work for me!  Thanks again

EDIT!!!

I figured it out!!  Sorry and thanks anyways  :)

Anyone on dev branch having ace problems since yesterday? I use the 64bit dll, and ace stuff shows up in game-such as explosives and medical stuff..but none of my ace keybinds work and the ace options menu is totally blank. All was running smoothly until yesterday

Yesterdays update seemed to break the Medical part.  But as for the others, it had it running OK when i downlaoded the x64 DLLs from hithub until i needed to run the RHS COMPT addons as well.  That is why i needed to rebuild the PBOs from Github.

Medical is not the issue I have-it is the controls themselves.i cant open any ace menus, and I get a popup error about the tactical ladder and animations.or something. I'll try redownloading ace and the dll

If you run the game with ''Script errors on screen'' though, Medical does seem to be broken.  Just a FYI as well.

I sthere a way to reset the information in the ballistic copmputer? I change some things by accident and now i can't reset it.

Adding an action to a specific vehicle by its variable name?

I am trying to add an action to one specific UAV.   I feel like I'm very close to having it work, but running this in the init.sqf results in an undefined variable error.  All I know is that the variable (uavX) is defined in the mission.  Thoughts?

_action = ["power_up_uav", "Power up UAV", "",{droneX setCaptive false; droneX enableAI "ALL"}, {true}] call ace_interact_menu_fnc_createAction;
["uavX", 0, ["ACE_MainActions"], _action] call ace_interact_menu_fnc_addActionToObject;

EDIT: Got it working for the whole class ( "B_UGV_01_rcws_F" ) , but is it possible for just one specific unit based on its var?

Thanks,

-Doc

uavX is undefined. You forgot to actually name an object like that?

hi all 

I have consultatin

my coop sever use"basic medical" but  its very easy 

but "Advance medical " is difficult.

because member's skills are insufficient....

so  i want to know "intermediate setting"

where can I find the ACE3 microdagr? I can't find such item in arsenal. There is one microdagr programmer but it looks like it is coming from TFAR mod..

XCUSE  ME FOR NOOBY QUESTION ABOUT SETTING FRAMEWORK...

Mission module should overwrite userconfig setting ?

or how can I keep active aceserver.pbo  and play a mission with different setting...

This is my problem:

in userconfig i use "can use adrenaline everywhere" ,but we have a mission where there is ambulances and with module is possible use andrenaline only inside them...

to make it work I have to disable aceserever.pbo and the userconfig ...

Hy!

What to do with adv.medic if no pulse detected?

cpr,Epinephrine,cpr and pulse is back... but now, dont work!

why?

PAK = cheating =respawn

Before new injury update it works fine.

CPR and Blood and adrenalin...not needed if I play with PAK!

With PAK playing isn't advanched medic...nothing to do, just bandage and using PAK.

Before this update: Bandage,use IVs, Epinephrine  and Morphine, if no pulse use CPR and pulse rise from 0 to 20!

Have any idea why isn't work now?

I want to play more realistic!

Having this issue today on a couple of my missions..havent had any issues before and not sure what this is.

Extension ace.break.line.dll not installed error comes up and the mission wont start.

Diesel