acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Hi, does @ACE Compat - RHS: GREF also contain all the necessary compat files for @RHS: Serbian Armed Forces?

4 hours ago, HBAOplus said:

Hi, does @ACE Compat - RHS: GREF contain all the necessary compat files for @RHS: Serbian Armed Forces?

No. There are no compats for SAF yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for making this awesome mod.

I have a questions regarding the headless client implementation. Is it possible to specify which side will be offloaded to a particular headless client?

Thanks

hi im trying to get ace on my dedicated server, i have ace and cba installed in the server, the command line is correct, and the key files are in the keys folder. When i join my server all the mods are just suggestions and when ace is loaded vehicles move 2 km/h and using any of the medical items just leaves the loading bar stuck on 0% forever.

Hey!

Can the medical (pelican) drone be of any use for treating/reviving players, i know it can carry supplies but adding that would be amazing. Like has ACE got any configurations regarding that? If not are you planning to add something similar?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Captain Apple said:

Hey!

Can the medical (pelican) drone be of any use for treating/reviving players, i know it can carry supplies but adding that would be amazing. Like has ACE got any configurations regarding that? If not are you planning to add something similar?

Flying drones are not particularly good at bandaging wounds and putting up IV's. Did you ever see a quadcopter bandaging someones leg?

And as ACE is all about realism, no it's not planned.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Captain Apple said:

Hey!

You can always attach an action to the drone that revives players around it, if you want that.

Hi folks, 

How can I re-enable the group interface in singleplayer?  I can't lead my bots to victory 😃

Which option should I change? Thank you

@_marvin_
I'm doing this from memory...

Esc... Addon Options...

Look in User Interface for either "Group Bar" or "Command Menu".

You may need both actually.

• Like 1

ACE Version 3.12.6 Released

Requires CBA Version 3.9 or later and Arma 3 Version 1.88 or later.

Change Log Summary can be viewed on GitHub Here.
If you're looking to chat with us be sure to join our public Slack group!

ACEX Version 3.4.2 Released

Requires ACE Version 3.12.3 or later.

Change Log Summary can be viewed on GitHub Here.
If you're looking to chat with us be sure to join our public Slack group!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

REQUEST | ViewDistance

Is it possible to add an option for setting the viewDistance for UAV's seperatly?

The problem is that drones seem to be handled as a ground unit rather than an aircraft, and we've reduced the viewDistance for them for a better performance.

The RHS M112 charge series are not converted to ACE explosive standard(can only be deployed from action menu, and no way to connect to firing devices). Please fix that:grinning:

And ACOGs of RHS can be adjusted  horizontally and vertically in mils, is it intentionally?

Edited by HBAOplus
add more info

Can anyone give me a tip how to do GBU-12 bombing runs at low speed with the Wipeout? I lased and locked the target but the bombing reticle is below the HUD at low speeds and I can't see when it is over the target. Ideally I would lob the bomb by flying upwards but I can't see where the bombing reticle is.

Dive attacks are no problem though. I guess there is no CCRP mode?

You need to raise your head position to get a better view of the HUD when doing level bombing runs like that. There is no CCRP in ACE or Vanilla.
If you'd like CCRP as well as a ton of other enhancements for vanilla aircraft check out ITC Air mod.

Technically you don't need to see the bomb drop if you have the target lased and drop in an envelope that will let the seeker acquire the laser.  It should be LOAL and you won't get a lock on before.

Henlo! Long-time lurker, first-time poster.

In my unit, we often get mowed down, and I was looking for some way to implement a device, similar to the PASS (Personal Alert Safety System)s that firefighters or hazardous environment workers often wear. Ideally, upon the wearer reaching 20 pulse or lower, or having the "lost a lot of blood" status, the PASS device would sound off a loud alarm and put their coordinates into the chat/plot it on the map

I was told that the easiest way of doing so would be to somehow hook into ACE. I'm totally new to the modding community, but I'm ready to learn anything I can to get this functioning. 

Thanks in advance :D

Is there a way to stop the smoke from deploying once a crate has landed after being airdropped via ACE cargo?

The crate actually stops descending just before it reaches the ground, smoke is deployed, and then the crate drops. The CLE canister is an example being used - it also occurs with regular supply boxes and equipment boxes too.

Below are two images showing this in action.

Image 1: CLE Canister (from IFA3) airdropping to the ground

Spoiler

20190403220842_1.jpg?width=1248&height=7

Image 2: Smoke deployed after landing

Spoiler

20190403220900_1.jpg?width=1248&height=7

11 hours ago, A Tree said:

Is there a way to stop the smoke from deploying once a crate has landed after being airdropped via ACE cargo? 

ACE Cargo drop without smoke being deployed at end? Did I understand that right?

*reads code* uh... Doesn't look like you can.

https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/blob/master/addons/cargo/functions/fnc_paradropItem.sqf#L85

No code to disable that.

You could add a PFH on ace_cargoUnloaded if it's a paradrop and just check attached items till the smoke is spawned, and then delete the smoke right away.

I've run into a rather odd problem recently with ACE3 MicroDagr. The displayed direction now only seems to be able to hold one of 4 states (regardless of MicroDagr mode)

These are 45.0deg, 135.5deg, 225.0deg and 314.5deg. I.e. the reading will snap to the closest of these values regardless of what direction I'm actually facing.

I get this behaviour if I only ACE3 and CBA so it does not look like a mod conflict issue.

I've also physically removed ACE3 and re-installed it through Steam which has not fixed it.

Additionally, I've removed my *Player*.vars.Arma3Profile in case that had become corrupt which also had no effect.

Any other in game compass/direction device (e.g. vanilla GPS etc.) is unaffected.

Does anyone have any idea as to what causes this or what could fix it?

Rolling back from the Arma3 performance binary to the stable branch seems to have fixed this issue...

Hi,

How do I get spare tracks (or anything) to show up in the ACE cargo of a vehicle? I've been trying for a while now and nothing seems to work.

I've tried in the Object: ACE Options area of the vehicle attributes. I've tried specifying in the vehicles init: [repair_veh, 2, "ACE_Track", true] call ace_repair_fnc_addSpareParts;

I can't get anything to show other than the default wheel or whatever that shows in ACE cargo of a vehicle.

The vehicle has more than enough ACE cargo space for the items.

EDIT: FOUND THE CULPRIT
R3F Advanced Logistics breaks it.

The issue I discovered with the Performance Binary breaking the MicroDGR GPS seems to be back with the latest update to ARMA.

Anyone else got this issue?