acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Dragging/Carrying Framework:

If you want to stop carrying the chairs, you can do that with the following code called by the init.sqf:

init.sqf

execVM "scripts\StopCarrying.sqf";

StopCarrying.sqf

// VARIABLES
private _chairTypes = [

"Land_CampingChair_V2_F",
    "Land_CampingChair_V2_white_F",
    "Land_OfficeChair_01_F",
    "Land_ChairWood_F",
    "Land_CampingChair_V1_F",
    "Land_RattanChair_01_F",
    "Land_ChairPlastic_F"

];

// FIND ALL CHAIRS ON MAP
private _halfMap = worldSize / 2;
private _pos = [_halfMap, _halfMap];
private _radius = worldSize / 1.5;
private _allChairs = nearestObjects [_pos, _chairTypes, _radius];

// SLEEP
sleep 3;

// DISABLE CARRY
{

[_x, false, [0, 0, 0], 0] call ace_dragging_fnc_setCarryable;

} forEach _allChairs;

Simple request/discussion:

Since the implementation of the Medical Menu (H) has become so popular, the medical options for both the self interaction medical menus and the interactions with other units' (windows keys) should be made optional.

If you check out most of the streamers videos in twitch/youtube etc you can confirm that a great percentage of them just use the Medical Menu (H) since it is faster and easier to understand and also allows for both self medical attention as well as giving medical attention to others.

Because of that I want to suggest to make the self interact and regular menu (windows keys) medical options... optional. Just like Group Management and Gestures can also be disabled from the Ace Config Menu.

That way we will have less clutter and we can add more actions to both the windows keys menus.

What do you guys think? Thanks and keep up the amazing work!

• Like 2

Suggestion

Give the Self Actions Button an optional use/usage.

60230033a37589e7180e88ff6934a12122cff45a

As soon as you press the windows key the self interaction menu pops up, centered on the Self Actions button, and every other button can be "pressed/used" except for that first one that pops up (Self Actions).

I suggest giving the players an option to give this button a possible effect/usage, for example: Pinging a location, ordering ai units to suppress your cursor target, opening a custom menu, executing a custom script etc etc. 

Most games that feature similar central icons on their menus give them some usage. I guess that in ACE its usage is to leave the menu? But that could be set to click anywhere outside the circle or pressing the windows key again.

This usable special central icon could also just be enabled if the "Always display cursor for self interaction" option is enabled. That way players can click anywhere outside the circle to get out. 

is there any trick to decrease the unload time for cargo which are inside a plane? I just tried to make a paradrop mission and single crate takes 15 seconds to paradrop which is extreme.. I need to unload each create in a second max

You can change in in settings - time for paradrop also weight of each cargo item with space inside

where can I find the setting for paradrop? I know the cargo size and item size setup over eden editor but I cannot see the paradrop time there

edit
looks like there is a parameter in CBA settings called ace_cargo_paradropTimeCoefficent, which is a multiplier for the cargo size of the object to be paradropped. End result gives the time in second to release the object

On 12/12/2018 at 1:51 PM, Sayker said:

Hi there !! 
I use these lines EventHandler, but it's possible that this event are only activate for civilian damage ??? Thx so much ! =) 

_EH = ["ace_killed", { params ["_unit"]; [_unit, _unit getVariable "ace_medical_lastDamageSource"] execVM "ACL\ACL_murder.sqf" }] call CBA_fnc_addEventHandler;

Happy New Year Everyone ! I always need your help for this problem.

Because currently, all units around player are impacted, or i would like only damage on civilian are keeped or the death of a civilian units.. :/ 

Do you have any idea ?? thx in advance =) 

Looking to try out the ACEX rations system for our units upcoming mission.
Just curious if there's a way I can increase water need during the day.

Eg they need to drink 6 times during a 12 hour "daytime" period, but only 3 times during the 12 hour "night period" or something like that?

Thanks again for all the work you guys put in. Honestly we don't say it enough. ACE is an amazing system. Thank you.

• Like 1

Hallo guys.

What code do i use to load stuff into ace cargo in the init line??

Hello, have you plans to add some functions from Vector 21 to RHS PDU-4?
In real life PDU-4 similar in purpose.

Thanks.

Holy s***! I just found out that ACE now works in SP!

• Like 1

hi,

ace is my favourite mod of all time for arma 2 & 3.

is there a chance we can get a working apache ah64 for arma 3

with all the features of the apache from ace arma 2?

i think there are features of the apache arma 2 which are

not transfered to arma 3.

hellfires with set traget in map mode.

greetings

johnny

Anyone know of a fix for this, or how to sort it in the new ACE options CBA collab menues?

Im having problems adjusting the view distance in game when this mod is active now. I can adjust this in the ACE menu for view range - but, even tho i can see farther and objects render farther away - the map itself gets all weird. Its almost like a LOD problem with the world looking really weird (floating rocks/hills now showing/water being jagged at the shorelines and often covering what clearly is land. Lakes not appearing where there should be lakes etc. My ingame settings are also maxed out, but it seems that this has no actuall effect in game atm.

https://imgur.com/fO70urj
(Se link for example, no bullshit link - distance here is about 5-7km'ish).

This is somewhat annoying, as when i try turn off ACE view distance module - i end up being locked to like 3-4km view range, no matter how much i max out my ingame video settings. 

Anyone here that know how to fix this? Its sort of game breaking, especially for aircrafts/drones.

That's because of terrain quality settings. If playing on a server, they will be forced to whatever the server uses. Seems like the server you play on doesn't have it set to the highest setting.

• Like 1

Hi, i m trying shooting to target with use the M8541A1 SSDS, but i'm unsuccessful. Because bullet is landing horizontally wrong. So either it lands on right or left side compared to the center of scope. I think there is problem with SSDS. Because when i try shooting to target with using the M8541A1 (low mount) i m succesfull. This scope is from RHS and my compatibility mod is up to date. What is the problem? Please help me, thanks!

classnames

M8541A1 (low mount)- rhsusf_acc_premier_low

M8541A1 SSDS- rhsusf_acc_premier

Is there any documentation on the explosive ranges of the different charges and detonation ranges of the different clackers in ACE?

I've noticed that AI with ACE 3 become insufferable aimbots that do 90 degree turn split second headshots from hundreds of meters away through thin slits in cover. It's absolutely miserable trying to play against them, but the other features are adorable. Is there any way to undue the ridiculous ACE3 AI aiming prowess?

3 hours ago, BLKOUT666 said:

Is there any documentation on the explosive ranges of the different charges and detonation ranges of the different clackers in ACE?

Doubt there is a documentation for this, but you can take a look into the configs to see the range

getNumber (ConfigFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _detonator >> "ace_explosives_Range");

Clackers added by ACE are:

• ACE_Clacker (Range 250 meters)
  • ACE_M26_Clacker (Range 5000 meters)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, barccy said:

I've noticed that AI with ACE 3 become insufferable aimbots that do 90 degree turn split second headshots from hundreds of meters away through thin slits in cover. It's absolutely miserable trying to play against them, but the other features are adorable. Is there any way to undue the ridiculous ACE3 AI aiming prowess?

Only real change off the bat is firemodes, maybe due to the burst fire mode they are more likely to hit. You can safely delete the pbo called "ace_ai.pbo" to remove those changes.

Unconscious:

Is it possible to pendig of ace_medical_enableUnconsciousnessAI from the caliber and the hitbox (_selection)?

For now our snipers are really frustated because every hit ends in unconsciousness.

Is there a working FULLSCREEN NVG mod / patch for ACE, without removing the nightvision PBO? I just  want to remove the mask. 

So, this is apparently a "thing" now. Was not like this yesterday, but today im having BattlEye block stuff from ACE3:

05.02.2019 19:29:46 - Blocked loading of file 'D:\Spill\Steam\SteamApps\workshop\content\107410\463939057\ace_fcs_x64.dll'
05.02.2019 19:29:46 - Blocked loading of file 'D:\Spill\Steam\SteamApps\workshop\content\107410\463939057\ace_advanced_ballistics_x64.dll'

Yes, this is game breaking, as the games wont load - not even in editor. Or, more precicely - i get into the game for one sec, then the game quits with this error message:

YzAWdYp.jpg

Not sure on who's end this must be solved, be it the ACE team or BattlEye, but hoping its solved quickly. ACE is an epic mod, and would very much prefer to continue using it. 

Edited by Ulfgaar
Aaaaand apparently, all one needed to do was to restart the game to solve this....wtf?