acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Just to add, sometimes it works fine, and suddenly the interaction and self interaction menu becomes toggled on and don't go away unless i press ESC, but if I do so, I can't open it again unless I restart the mission.
Also none of my Addons have the windows key as a keypress, it doesn't do nothing in the game for me.

Does someone know how to use the new vehicle quick mount function?

I have tried to change the key to different keys on my keyboard but nothing happens when i look at a vehicle and press the quick mount key.

EDIT: Oops, just realized that there is a module for quick mounting.

The Zeus suppression module seems interesting, but can it be interrupted?

While a group is suppressing, how can I tell the group to end the suppression and start doing waypoints again? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bumgie said:

The Zeus suppression module seems interesting, but can it be interrupted?

While a group is suppressing, how can I tell the group to end the suppression and start doing waypoints again? 

I have the same issue. Sometimes they will go on until they run out of ammo. :)

Would it be possible to have tanks use HE ammunition if available. You seldomly use sabots for suppression. :)

• Like 1

hi,

i have a question about the new hellfires or more about the system behind it.

icurrently try to add it to the config of a agm and it works more or less. with that i mean that i point the lasermarker somewhere, i can select the agms, i can also select the attack profiles and when i am in range and shoot, the missile hits the target. now the problem is, that i don't see the laser code of the missile (and cannot change it) and i also dont know if i am in range or not.

so, if i keep the code 1111 with the laser marker it works, but as soon as there is another code used, i can't hit it. i noticed when using the ace hellfires that i have the code shown under the ammo view of the vehicle and also a red (or gray) symbol for the laser. i dont have that with my self made agms, so i guess i am missing something but could not find what that is on the ace documentation page.

also i would like to know where i can find out what all the seeker types mean and how they behave exactly in game.

also i noticed something with the comanche. i only have a laser marker when i also have at least one hellfire missile with me. is this intentional?

I see a RHS US ace compat on armaholic.  Anyone know where I can find the Russian compat as well? Thanks

1 hour ago, MANTIA said:

I see a RHS US ace compat on armaholic.  Anyone know where I can find the Russian compat as well? Thanks

here you go 

adr97 : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31958

ru : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31968

us : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31967

gref : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=32756

Edited by Ten Hammers
more links
  • Like 3

Requires CBA Version 3.3.1 or later

and Arma 3 Version 1.72 or later.

This patch fixes a number of bugs from previous ACE3 release and the latest Arma 3 updates, brings smaller enhancements as well as full Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional translations incorporated from previously standalone mod!

Make sure to take a look at 3.10.0 change log as well.

If you're looking to chat with us be sure to join our public Slack group!

Change Log Summary

ADDED:

• Chinese Traditional and Chinese Simplified translations - 香蕉 (#5295)
  • Japanese translations (#5277, #5280, #5309)
  • Hellfire N (November - Thermobaric) variant (#5294)
  • New latitude entry for the map G.O.S N'Djenahoud (#5275)
  • Refuel support for Tanoa and Malden Fuel Pumps (#5353)

CHANGED:

• Taru pods are no longer super-light and can not be dragged or loaded (#5271)
  • Increased Huron pods interaction range for less arm pain (#5271)
  • "Join Group" action to show group name (#5287)
  • Huron pods now have cargo space to match against the Taru counterparts (#5315)
  • Fuel Canister is now automatically a Refuel object (#5353)

IMPROVED:

• Made Cargo holders dynamic to support Cargo on any object (#5274)
  • Interaction support for Hellfires, now checks for config value instead of weapon class name (#5294)

FIXED:

• Refuel nozzle position calculation to support lower vehicles better (#5279)
  • Repair depends = "0" config entry is now handled correctly (#5283)
  • RHS compatibility config name for resupply vehicles (#5300)
  • Cargo canLoad set to scalar, for backwards compatibility with some 3rd party mods (#5306)
  • Repairing from Huron and Taru pods (#5316)
  • Spotting scope "GetIn" position no longer requires you to face the scope from the front (#5325)
  • Cook-off sound effects variants no longer different on different clients (#5335)
  • Broken font for map GPS display (#5337)
  • "Open Door" interaction now respects locked doors properly (#5345)
  • Rally-points will no longer modify canMove variable on spawn allowing actual disabling of moving them (#5347)
  • Rearm locality, because multiplayer matters (#5307)
  • One can no longer steal your refuel nozzle and render you incapable of running (#5352)
  • Vanilla throwing will no longer be used when trying to use Advanced Throwing during reloading (#5336)
  • Like 8

So, I saw that ACE introduced Dynamic Pylon functionality in a recent patch.  I was attempting to use this functionality last night but could not access any pylons on a Firewill F-16 or A-10 with an Ammo HEMTT nearby.

Is this function reserved for vanilla aircraft only?  Is there anything my unit would need to enable when placing ACE modules down on a mission template?

Thanks for your help.

Firewill have own Ammo box you need to used that^^

How can I turn off "dust in eyes" effect. It appers near hellicopters and when shootin prone. This effect realy piss me off. How can I dissable it?

12 minutes ago, blackburnrus said:

How can I turn off "dust in eyes" effect. It appers near hellicopters and when shootin prone. This effect realy piss me off. How can I dissable it?

Remove ace_goggles.pbo and *.bisign or set ace_goggles_effects to 0.

Btw.: I wonder if the setting for "only effects, no tint" is missing, intentionally not included or unfortunately not possible in current build...

• Like 2

Is there a setting in the ace modules that would limit a player to where he has to be a crew for a tank in order to drive, command or shoot the guns?

On 7/18/2017 at 11:37 PM, Ten Hammers said:

Having a problem on our server where it is giving us a message saying our RHS compats are out of date.  We've used the compat versions from the link provided above. Any ideas?

12 hours ago, MANTIA said:

Having a problem on our server where it is giving us a message saying our RHS compats are out of date.  We've used the compat versions from the link provided above. Any ideas?

Well you obviously have the wrong compats then.

Hello guys, i have some problem as i didnt played this game for long time - i wanted to play RHS + JSRS + ACE 3 and met serious thing, i dont even know if its bug, so i recorded video:

As you can see, turret of tank after rotating it to some direction, is instantly backing few degree in opossite direction. Its making aiming impossible, it happen when vehicle move and when its stopped. This is propably some of functions added by game developers or from ace, i seriously dont know beacuse of big break with this game. Any ideas?

Vasily,

I actually get that as well. Only it's not just tanks, but also if using a camera on a helicopter as well. I always thought it was just my computer being old and dumb, apparently someone else out there has experienced this weird behaviour on occasions as well. Feels like if you and an invisible AI are sharing the same seat and fighting over the controls. "Look over here!" "No I want to shoot over there!" lol

Me personally? I'd say its just ArmA doing what ArmA does best--just being weird for the sake of it.  :P

• Like 1

What you can do is reading what i writed, i writed is there any ACE or Vanilla option that i could turn on, and that was my only question thats all. Aiming was impossible, that unquestionable, i cannot reporoduce this, but it doesnt mean everything is OK, what is my point, is trying to understand, is there any extra stabilisation activating with some key FROM ACE MOD. Thats why i write this question in this thread, if you cant understand this, please dont use forum to take part in simple discussion you dont understand. Beacuse i dont know what is your point.

Road runner i dont discuss with you as it have no sense, if anyone report bug, he is a king of hyperbole, right......

So to ACE developers - is there any subsystem in your mod, activating stabilisation (in ACE itself or ace compatibiity files)?  

Okay..i just had to hide a LOT of posts here. This is to all those involved-

Regardless of if someone agrees with you or not, we cannot devolve to name calling here. Posting a problem implies you are looking for help from everyone, and because you do not agree with a person's opinion does not allow you to tell them to stop trying to help and calling them names.

Regarding the issue posted above with the tank barrel rotating back automatically, I have actually experienced the same issue in turrets of several vehicles, including vanilla armed offroad's, RHS and CUP hummvees, and several gunship turrets also. No clue as to the cause, as I i have not done any testing yet and am running over 100 mods... :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

Okay..i just had to hide a LOT of posts here. This is to all those involved-

Regardless of if someone agrees with you or not, we cannot devolve to name calling here. Posting a problem implies you are looking for help from everyone, and because you do not agree with a person's opinion does not allow you to tell them to stop trying to help and calling them names.

Regarding the issue posted above with the tank barrel rotating back automatically, I have actually experienced the same issue in turrets of several vehicles, including vanilla armed offroad's, RHS and CUP hummvees, and several gunship turrets also. No clue as to the cause, as I i have not done any testing yet and am running over 100 mods... :D

I didnt checked changelog of stable updates (vanila game) since about 3 months and as far as i remember they was planing now orange DLC if i'm not mistaken THEN Tanks DLC, but maybe (JUST MAYBE) theres crept early stage of stabilisation system for tanks DLC ad it activated by some key.....

I cant recall what buttons i have pushed, but need to try combinations T + Tab, G, H, F, PgDn, PgUp and all around AWSD, i'm sure tomorrow i'll find way to reproduce it. 

Also sorry for calling names.

• Like 1