acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ace\optionals

Copy the files from the optionals folder and paste into the @ace folder

ace_compat_rhs_usf3 + bisign

ace_compat_rhs_afrf3 + bisign

Hi firefox1,

That's exactly what I did. And when I launch my client game I get a config error. When I do the same thing on my rented server, the server will not even start.

Ok guys I downloaded ace from main website and works completely fine on internet but offline it starts giving error messages about missing dll files but all the files are there any help would be appreciated thank you 

Battleye.

Same problem, turned it off, no problem.  I only play on my groups server and its only us so not having anti-cheat is not an issue.

Since the last update we are experiencing problem regarding the AI on our server.

It's unplayable, the goddess AI sees trough walls and are most of the time killing us in a matter of second. We are using custom AI skill (from our server.cfg).

We tried the same mission (combat patrol) with ACE+ CBA and again without any mods. With ACE it's un playable due to the AI skill.

Are we the only one having this problem?

I see that you removed that in your changelog:

REMOVED:

• Custom CfgAiSkill config changes.

8 hours ago, Caleblink said:

Ok guys I downloaded ace from main website and works completely fine on internet but offline it starts giving error messages about missing dll

files but all the files are there any help would be appreciated thank you 

If its giving you error messages then those message should tell you which dll's are missing, if not you can refer to your rpt.

Post the messages here if your able if your not sure what they are saying.

Aircraft

1.7 HUD for AH-9

Adds a HUD to the AH-9 based on the Comanche’s HUD.

where is that ?? for me the AH-9 has no HUD 

Can we get some option to not disable radio protocols? Just like any other options in ace settings in game menu. I keep deleting this file "noradio" but workshop keep downloading it again, as other ace compatibility files i had, are from WS too, there comes errors about depedency when activating mods. I copy ace folder from workshop to mods folder, but again, i need to do it after every update and get those errors every time i activating compatibility addons ( i do this often - for bug catching)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

If its giving you error messages then those message should tell you which dll's are missing, if not you can refer to your rpt.

Post the messages here if your able if your not sure what they are saying.

Never mind I figured it out it was something to do with battleye being on and not loading some of the dll file but thank for help

4 hours ago, Vasily.B said:

Can we get some option to not disable radio protocols? Just like any other options in ace settings in game menu.

Nope, it's entirely in-config, which means it can't be changed while the game is running.

Question...is there any way to be able to give myself Blood with the Basic Medical system set up? I play alone quite a bit and getting injured alot and not being able to give myself blood hurts my characters performance. I have all of the playable units set up as medics but if your alone is there any option that can be made for that?

Diesel

Option 1... set to re spawn on position of death.

Option 2... use Zeus to spawn you a medic and take control of them.

Option 3... I don't know if default Zeus has the ACE medical module for heal unit, might need Achilles Expansion for that, but you can Zeus yourself back to full health with it.

I remember this fantastic script form ArmA 2, you would call a medevac chopper, it would land on smoke location, a medic and 2 rifleman would join your squad, you could tell the medic to patch everyone up and then disband them after which they piled in the Huey and went home.  Wonder if I could scratch that one together?

I like option 2, myself.

• Like 1

How can I share a range card with a spotter? Is it possible to give the range card for my weapon to my spotter?

On 6/28/2017 at 11:29 PM, lawndartleo said:

Battleye.

Same problem, turned it off, no problem.  I only play on my groups server and its only us so not having anti-cheat is not an issue.

Thanks man it works now

How do I set off IEDs? I was in the middle of the signal lost mission when I installed ACE. I figured out how to place them with the ctrl+right windows key. How do I detonate them?

Hi, I'm having a problem with ACE, i can't use the self interaction menu

It should be something that only appeared when you press the key, so you can select and then release the key and the action is performed, but in my Arma, ACE 3 menus don't go away when releasing the key, i get stuck just staring at it...How do i fix it?

I had a similar problem in eden editor when previewing with mcc enabled and I could not find a fix. we spoke about it in the mcc thread. It works fine when you play on server though.

2 hours ago, Eduardo Argimon said:

It should be something that only appeared when you press the key, so you can select and then release the key and the action is performed, but in my Arma, ACE 3 menus don't go away when releasing the key, i get stuck just staring at it...How do i fix it?

36 minutes ago, hamster furieux said:

I had a similar problem in eden editor when previewing with mcc enabled and I could not find a fix. we spoke about it in the mcc thread. It works fine when you play on server though.

MCC and ACE both use the same default keybing for the interation menu. Change MCC and viola! you can use the interaction menu as intended.

Greetings fellow kids!

Don't know if this has been asked before, or if this is the wrong place to ask, if so I'm sorry.

Is it possible to get Ace "open door" button/function to work on the Lythium map buildings?

I think it's the buildings from the Jbad pack that it won't work on. The regular Arma 3 buildings work just fine.

On 2017-7-1 at 4:48 AM, RabidStoat said:

MCC and ACE both use the same default keybing for the interation menu. Change MCC and viola! you can use the interaction menu as intended.

I don't have MCC

On 7/1/2017 at 9:16 AM, Eduardo Argimon said:

I'd say you have another addon that uses the same keypress.

Have you tried mapping self-interact to a different key for testing? 

2 hours ago, Alwarren said:

I'd say you have another addon that uses the same keypress.

Have you tried mapping self-interact to a different key for testing? 

I've tried to map everything but don't know how, the regular keymappings messed with my Gamer Mouse, i had buttons on my map mapped for (Walking, zoom, cycling trough grenades) But then it changed to ACE 3 pre-configurations and I have no Clue on how to change it.