acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

1 hour ago, Realthinged said:

Thank you for your answer! But was it enabled in previous updates as default? 

If you're talking about the Advanced Ballistics module, no it was never enabled as default, always disabled.

Edited by Laid3acK
and always my splendid english
  • Like 1

@WastedMike_

I'm using this in the init-line of a civ-person:

this addAction ["Behandeln lassen", "scripts\interactions\heal.sqf", nil,1.5,true,true,"","true",2,false];

And this is my script for healing:

_medic = _this select 0;
_caller = _this select 1;

task = false;

hint "";
sleep 2;
hint "";

[30, [],     // Zeit des Ladebalkens

{
	    hint "Medizinische Versorgung abgeschlossen";
		task = true;
		publicVariable "task";
	},

{
	    hint localize "Abgebrochen";
	},

"Versorge Wunden..."] call ace_common_fnc_progressBar;

sleep 31;	  // Muss > Zeit des Ladebalken

if (task) then {
	[_medic, _caller] call ace_medical_fnc_treatmentAdvanced_fullHealLocal;
};

• Like 1

can`t rearm  with RHS russian VDV ammo truck...with vanilla ammo truck everything is Ok

Was wondering about any info on how the belt linking is supposed to work as I've had no success with trying it. I'm under the assumption that I should just be able to walk up to any ally with a machinegun, interact with his weapon (similar to how you would change the barrel or check weapon temperature) and have the option to link belts.

Thanks to jonpas and pabstmirror all those who helped release this hotfix so fast.

Requires CBA Version 3.3.1 or later

and Arma 3 Version 1.70 or later.

This release hotfixes a critical bug from previous release.

Make sure to take a look at 3.10.0 change log as well.

If you're looking to chat with us be sure to join our public Slack group!

Change Log Summary

ADDED:

• Malden map data for the most precise shots across the new remade island. (#5297)

FIXED:

• Reversed condition wreaking havoc (breaking Advanced Throwing and Goggles). (#5291)
  • Like 5

I'm sorry if this was addressed a thousand times before, but AI in ACE 3 seems to be ridiculously horrible when shooting RPG's. It's a lot better in vanilla. Any way to fix this besides tinkering with the aiming skill of a bot?

8 minutes ago, general_motors said:

I'm sorry if this was addressed a thousand times before, but AI in ACE 3 seems to be ridiculously horrible when shooting RPG's. It's a lot better in vanilla. Any way to fix this besides tinkering with the aiming skill of a bot?

Make sure to try with 3.10.1, we removed custom AI config in 3.10!

On 6/20/2017 at 2:56 PM, Caleblink said:

I have used ace for a while now but around a year ago I was playing after a big update and I get an error every time saying advancedballistics.dll not installed and I heard that it might be a firewall problem but the only thing I have is windows defender and CCleaner. Any help guys would work and that y'all for making an realistic mod

I don't mean to be rude but no one has answered my question and I need some help and it would be very appreciated thank you 

12 minutes ago, Caleblink said:

I don't mean to be rude but no one has answered my question and I need some help and it would be very appreciated thank you 

Isnt that an ACEX thing now? I remember something about that .dll error awhile back I thought it was an acex thing though.

Diesel

3 hours ago, DieselJC said:

Isnt that an ACEX thing now? I remember something about that .dll error awhile back I thought it was an acex thing though.

Diesel

No it's ace3 cause I downloaded the steam version so does that cause the dll missing 

11 hours ago, Caleblink said:

No it's ace3 cause I downloaded the steam version so does that cause the dll missing 

I'd get it right off the ACE site or Github and try it Ive had issues with Steam before with Mods..at least then you'll know if its a SW issue or not.

3 hours ago, DieselJC said:

I'd get it right off the ACE site or Github and try it Ive had issues with Steam before with Mods..at least then you'll know if its a SW issue or not.

Thanks man 

ace realistic names

Spoiler

please renemae Sentinel to X-47B

I am getting Status Access Violation crashes when attempting to Pilot a Comanche with the new Hellfire K variants.

I am still attempting to isolate the issue, but it seems that adding the missiles to a Comanche frame via Editor or even with Achilles mid mission causes the crash.  As soon as I start the engine from the pilots seat, it causes the crash.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

the loal works great but the flight pattern dosen't change between dir/hi/lo

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ski2060 said:

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

My crash occurred when attempting to load them using GOM's Aircraft load-out script.

Update:  Wipe-out with Hellfire K's applied after spawning new planes, and using Achilles Pylon replacement worked fine.
Missiles tracked to the laser from my plane no problem.  Still need to test LOAL from Infantry Designation.

Ace interaction is disabled in all missions made before the last update, someone knows the reason :down:

What display IDD may i use while in ACE's spectator mode? Because "46" doesnt work. Im trying to make a keydown event work during spectator mode. (basically press a key to exit spectator mode, because spectator mode is called through an addaction so that the player is alive).

edit: I cant seem to get keydown to work during spectator mode. I need a way for the player to exit ACE spectator mode through keypress or something :(  that calls:   [false] call ace_spectator_fnc_setSpectator;

EDIT 2: Nevermind :) someone pointed me to [true, false] call ace_spectator_fnc_setSpectator;  (that 2nd argument that allows pressing esc to get out of spectate wasnt indicated in the ace wiki https://ace3mod.com/wiki/feature/spectator.html#11-spectator-system) :-/

Hello ACE devs and users,

I've just started trying out ACE on my groups server. We use RHSUSAF almost always and ACE displayed a message about needing a compatibility file when I connected to the server. So I moved what I think is the correct files from the optional folder to the addons folder inside the @ace folder both on the server and my client machine. Now when I lunch my client game I get a config error, and, the server won't even start now.

Could someone please tell me what optional compatibility files are needed when running RHSUSAF and ACE together, Thanks.