acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

1 hour ago, diesel tech jc said:

Having this issue today on a couple of my missions..havent had any issues before and not sure what this is.

Extension ace.break.line.dll not installed error comes up and the mission wont start.

Diesel

did you check if battleeye blocked something? I faced severtal times this week where battleeye blocked medical.dll

• Like 1

Similar issues... battleye is being cranky as it was blocking.  A restart of Arma resolved my problem.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

did you check if battleeye blocked something? I faced severtal times this week where battleeye blocked medical.dll

Ahhh.. I didnt think about Battleye..I'll check that..thanks I appreciate it.

Diesel

I have problem with setting of interaction keys.

First of all I want to set self interaction to LAlt. If I press just LAlt I see in keybinding menu LAlt was set to Self interaction but I can't use it (just nothing happen).

Other situation is when I press SPACE+LAlt. Then I see in keybinding menu only (!) LAlt and self interaction works only with LAlt !

Interesting is I can't use SPACE as a visible key modifier.

Are all above features, bugs or something different?

Regards.

AFAIK ACE3 is 32-bit only.

Last week BI made 64-bit the default EXE on the RC branch.

So I think it's likely that BI soon make 64-bit the default EXE on the stable Branch.

Does ACE3 have any plans to support 64-bit?

9 minutes ago, domokun said:

Is that mean -all arma 3 mods useless with 64 bit version ?!

1 minute ago, sammael said:

Is that mean -all arma 3 mods useless with 64 bit version ?!

No.

In fact, very few A3 mods are incompatible with 64-bit.

e.g. among the 30+ mods I have only found 3: STHUD, ACE3 & ACRE2.

ACRE2 released a 64-bit EXE yesterday

39 minutes ago, domokun said:

Last week BI made 64-bit the default EXE on the RC branch.

So I think it's likely that BI soon make 64-bit the default EXE on the stable Branch.

Does ACE3 have any plans to support 64-bit?

There was a 64 bit ACE quick fix someone made, kicking about here a couple of weeks or so back.
ALiVE also has/had issues with 64 bit.

It's 64-bit extensions (DLLs), not EXE. We already have built 64-bit extensions in the repository and they will be part of the next update. There is no rush for it, 64-bit didn't even hit stable yet, and not like it's all that important in the first place.

No mod without extensions should by default be incompatible, there could be incompatibilities with A3 RC release as a whole though.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, road runner said:

There was a 64 bit ACE quick fix someone made, kicking about here a couple of weeks or so back.

It still works pefectly by the way-I'm using it right now

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, road runner said:

Still no implementation of Dyslexie's NVG's though? :sad:

And no top mode for NLAW and new medical

• Like 6

ACE Version 3.9.0 has been released

Requires CBA Version 3.1.2 or later.

Download available on Github.

Change Log Summary

ADDED:

• Add "Muzzle Velocity vs. Temperature Interpolation" and "C1 Ballistic Coefficient vs. Distance Interpolation" and "Truing Drop" to the ATragMX. So that you can calculate more and shoot less, or vice versa (#4639)
  • Add Japanese translations (#4785)
  • Add Korean translations (#4794)
  • Add RH Acc Surefire flashlight map compatibility (#4846)
  • Add Zeus module for attaching FRIES, but without Ketchup (#4597)
  • Add Zeus utility modules (#4661)
  • Add ace_setting for overpressure distance (#4691, #4770)
  • Add frag definitions for all remaining ammo (#342, #4736)
  • Add missing orange map chemlight entry (#4839)
  • Add more Polish translations (#4821)
  • Add optional "uniforms". Removes side restrictions for vanilla uniforms. Combatant cross-dressing. (#4435)
  • Add optionals meta.cpp files (#4763)
  • Add realistic names to civilian Kamaz trucks (#4851)
  • Add rearm to Vehicle Ammo boxes (#4750)
  • Add support for rearm vehicle cook off (#4779, #4565)
  • Add x64 DLLs (#4764, #4765, #4758)

CHANGED:

• Advanced Ballistics has an improved simulation of transonic flight for even more delightful shooting (#4652)
  • Advanced Ballistics has increased performance for more pleasant shooting (#4707, #4708)
  • Change cook off burn rate calculation for more intense initial burn that more decreases with time (should reduce overall cook off length) (#4779)
  • Change hearing event handlers to player only event handlers (#2627, #4727)
  • Change overpressure config on 2a70 (used on the bmp-3/bmd-4; it has a very low muzzle velocity) (#4691, #4770)
  • Change use new private syntax for winddeflection PFH (#4761)
  • Code cleanups and overhauls of certain modules (#4818, #4813, #4562, #4580)
  • Decrease concertina "dismount" time (#4812)
  • Improved readability of the ATragMX's gun list. Sometimes the last part of long gun names were brutally truncated. No more cutting names sho (#4669, #4674)
  • Sent AI medics back to medical school so they don't fail to perform their duty in some situations (#4797, #4800)
  • Simplify config crawling in nouniformrestrictions (#4782)
  • Simplify huntIR configs using += and issue it to RHS' M320 (#4521, #4199)
  • The "tap shoulder" uses a spiffier non movement blocking animation (#4577, #4578)
  • The .408 CheyTac has another brother. Say hello to the .408 CheyTac 305gr ammo. (#4667)
  • The Range card is even more accurate by taking the bore height into account (#4715)
  • The civilian plane isn't as useless as before, it can now load cargo. A little bit. (#4650)
  • Update latitude and altitude map data (#4786)
  • Vastly improved the ACE3 FCS. It doesn't need a compatibility patch anymore. It's perfect on its own now (#4653)
  • We made the scopes module great again. It doesn't need a compatibility patch as well and it's even more accurate than Arma 3's vanilla zeroing, it's true (#4642)

FIXED:

• AI were not properly taught on how to use the Titan or a Javelin (#4856)
  • Fix AI producing no grenade pin pulling sounds (#4799)
  • Fix AI thrown flashbangs having no effect (#4799)
  • Fix Kamaz medical truck being incorrectly set as a repair vehicle (#4850)
  • Fix ace_particles smoke on arty shells (#4766, #4768)
  • Fix deprecated AW159 and CH-47I config (#4726)
  • Fix fastrope options don't show up on ACE interaction sometimes (#4819)
  • Fix global execution of ammo crate cook off code (#4799)
  • Fix miscellaneous typos (#4854, #4824, #4816)
  • Fix missing refuel menu on static fuel station (#4533)
  • Fix rhs gl smoke causing frag (#4691, #4770)
  • Fix script error caused by new arguments passed to handleDamage (#4866, #4863)
  • Fixed AI being too fast with locking and shooting Javelins. We had a talk about how not to cheat or at least how to hide it better (#2686)
  • Fixed Laser codes not properly updating when turned on. Before it would have no effect until turning it off and on again.(#4677)
  • Fixed a glitch where Javalins wouldn't be able to lock a target after switching launchers or changing fire modes, total losers (#4625)
  • Fixed clackers not being usable by other players, sharing is caring (#4687)
  • Fixed minor issues with scopes, too minor to mention (#4681)
  • Fixed the range of the dead man's switch "detonate all" feature from unlimited to limited, which seems bad, but it's good (#4688)
  • Fixed the realistic name of the HK416. Bigger is better, right? right? (#4873)
  • Fixed various issues with the ATragMX, like dividing through 0. The ATragMX was brought up better than this (#4682)
  • Some stances shouldn't drain or not drain your precious stamina as they wrongly did. Fingers crossed (#4591)
  • Tactical Ladder, wasn't tactical enough and threw a script error (#4814, #4815)
  • The Kestrel 4500 can now be used without having Advanced Ballistics enabled. But why would you? (#4544)
  • Like 9

Great news!!! Has the medical modules also been updated? I dont see anything mentioned about it. We are still getting the error where massive amounts of blood needs to be replenished when downed with basic medical and "down but not killed" settings.

someone has problems with the RHS file? "ace_compat_rhs_afrf3 and ace_compat_rhs_afrf3 ?

Thanks a million for the x64 DLLs.

I look forward to checking them tonight.

And I love the salty release notes ;)

2 hours ago, Axel3 said:

someone has problems with the RHS file? "ace_compat_rhs_afrf3 and ace_compat_rhs_afrf3 ?

I had that issue tonight, but reloading a couple of times seemed to get me into the mission

Congrats on the release. Great to hear that now most of the 64 critical mods are allready prepared :)

Thanks a lot.

• Like 1

• We made the scopes module great again. It doesn't need a compatibility patch as well and it's even more accurate than Arma 3's vanilla zeroing, it's true (#4642)

Omg, Baer, this is not funny.

1 hour ago, commy2 said:

Omg, Baer, this is not funny.

I laugh through reading the entire changelog! Should be added as a feature "Most entertaining changelog of them all!"

• Like 1

You made patchlogs great again, I'd say! 
Total winners.

They never believed me ! 

Nice patchnote btw.

9 hours ago, Axel3 said:

I had that problem while running a local "dedicated" server with TADST after this last update.

MAKE SURE your ACE3 - compat files RHS AFRF/USAF are correctly updated and that you have the right folders linked in your arma 3 launcher.  I.e. under your arma 3 root folder/!workshop/ACE3 - Compat......

I've been running a local server with TADST, running with ACE, RHS, and CUP on Chernarus.

I had the Advanced Fatigue module placed, and set the performance factor to 8, recovery to 10, and the other two a little lower, it worked fine right up 'til yesterday with the new update.

After I got my client and server mods updated, the ACE stamina in the mission is unchanged - its as if I don't have the advanced Fatigue module placed down.

I tried running the mission in SINGLE PLAYER, not as the server, without it the module, playing, then exiting, placing the module down with my settings again, playing it, and it still won't work.

I then tried it IN the server, same procedure, but same result.

I tested it in an empty Chernarus, with 1 unit, and the Fatigue module with my settings, and it works as it is supposed to.

So I would guess it has something to do with either another ACE module, or maybe the server? but I would think running it in single player from the editor would eliminate that variable...

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!