acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

When oprating UAV turret- view distance not depending from "aircraft view distance". it is associated with "on foot " setings

@Sammael create an issue on GitHub please.

Hi, I have a problem with fast-roping.

I tried it and for the first time me and the rest of my AI fire-team -descended on the ropes (there wera 4 ropes deployed from the Chinook for some reason). Pilots were AI too. I tried to do it on the roof of a structure but the helicopter stops short of the waypoint and when I fast-rope, the rest of my AI team stays in a chopper. I put it back to a free terrain but still without any success. Any Ideas?

Is that a variable exists for check if player is injured ? Like ACE_isInjured ?

Im having this problem with ACE compatibility files for RHS I have the most upto date version of RHS 0.4.1.1 (I think it the latest) and I have the most recent version of ACE and I moved the comparability .Pbo's to ACE's addon folder and when I try to preview a mission in the editor it just says the compatibility .Pbo's are outdated and kicks me out.

It even says that when I move the .Pbo's out.

and CBA is up to date aswell

Anyone got a more up to date version or a Fix I have had this problem for days and I cant find a Fix.

Thanks

Im having this problem with ACE compatibility files for RHS I have the most upto date version of RHS 0.4.1.1 (I think it the latest) and I have the most recent version of ACE and I moved the comparability .Pbo's to ACE's addon folder and when I try to preview a mission in the editor it just says the compatibility .Pbo's are outdated and kicks me out.

It even says that when I move the .Pbo's out.

and CBA is up to date aswell

Anyone got a more up to date version or a Fix I have had this problem for days and I cant find a Fix.

Thanks

For me it runs well. Did you downloaded ACE from Github and used the compatibility files from this package?

Good day, so i try ACE for my first time using Steam and when i try to start a mission i get ace_clipboard.dll not installed. Then the mission ends and take me back to the editor.  Have i missed something important after the Apex install. I'm hoping to add ACE to my server. Thanks.

Good day, so i try ACE for my first time using Steam and when i try to start a mission i get ace_clipboard.dll not installed. Then the mission ends and take me back to the editor.  Have i missed something important after the Apex install. I'm hoping to add ACE to my server. Thanks.

Steam Workshop being the festering un-flushable turd that it is doesn't allow the distribution of .DLL files. I could be wrong but I believe they are included but not in an unpacked state - I think they're in a rar file within the installation, but I could be wrong.

• Like 1

hi, i see that it's a file called ace_clipboard.dll  in the folder but that was there from the beginning, no rar file. where am i supposed to put that file if it's necessary to move it. I also try to download from github but it stopped at 50%

I've google this and read through the last few pages of this thread and couldn't find anything referencing the following.

When pulling up map tools (small) and use ALT & left mouse to rotate the tool my character is transported to across the map to where the mouse was pointed. CTRL and LMB arent working for me.

This happens with no mods outside ACE CBA and the vanilla game.

In the Editor? If yes that's normal editor mission behavior. Should not happen in real missions (SP or MP)

Yes it's in editor, i wont to add ACE to my server mision, so i'm trying to add the medical system.

hi, i see that it's a file called ace_clipboard.dll  in the folder but that was there from the beginning, no rar file. where am i supposed to put that file if it's necessary to move it. I also try to download from github but it stopped at 50%

All dll's should be next to addons/keys folder in ace folder.

Beznbsptytuu_zpsryx9gjhq.png

SO I downloaded the mod from Github and it is nothing like what is on armaholic, when I go in addons it is just folders and scripts, there are no .Pbo's can anyone point me in the right direction to the latest download on Github please

Check your battleye tab after loading .. sometimes it seems to block ACE3s Dll files for some reason, if it is then an easy fix is to disable battleye but ofc it might be needed for your server.
  • Like 1

SO I downloaded the mod from Github and it is nothing like what is on armaholic, when I go in addons it is just folders and scripts, there are no .Pbo's can anyone point me in the right direction to the latest download on Github please

Make sure you download the "ace3_3.6.2.zip" (or something like that) and not source code.

Currently having issues seeing anyone else's yellow pointer on the map. Regardless of how close I am to the person, or how many times I uninstall and reinstall ACE, I still can't see anyone else's yellow pointer on the map when they right click. I'm in a milsim unit and I am a fireteam leader, so being able to see where others are pointing to on the map is fairly important to me. If anyone could offer up some help it would be much appreciated, thanks!

Hi Folks,

It seems with - ACE3 loaded - we lose the ability to issue certain squad commands - like - being able to tell the squad to go to Stealth mode - or order specific formations - the 7 and 8 key menus by default... Is that by design and is there a way to get these commands back ?

How do the Medical Facilities Module work - if I place it on a building do I need to creat medics there - does it heal someone if I get them back to the facility ?

Anyway - thanks for all you guys do...

Regards,

Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Losing control of basic AI commands is one of the reason I only use ACE when I play with my unit. When I play alone with AI, I never ever use the mod. Basic functions even like compelling an AI Engineer to repair something don't work (for me). This is just one example of many. It is not a mod to use if you're leading an AI squad, and it wasn't intended to be unfortunately.

I'd recommend maybe you ask directly over in the ACE thread to see if they have any advice on the topic, and maybe if they can point you in a direction of documentation for the advanced features.

I like ACE a bunch but it's nothing but a hinderance for lone wolfs.

• Like 1

The fastrope waypoint isn't working for me. I have the latest version of ACE (3.6.2) and I've tried it running only ACE and CBA; I place a fastrope-capable helo, put some troops in it, and give it a fastrope waypoint. The helo flies toward the waypoint but stops short about 50 meters away, and just hovers there. So... it pretty much defeats the point of having fastrope capability for me. Help!

Also, and I'm sure you guys are aware, but the FRIES on the Hellcat is glitched; the righthand FRIES unit appears on the lefthand side of the fuselage and the lefthand FRIES unit appears just further left of that, as though they're both attached to some invisible helo that's next to Hellcat.

We have an issue tracker guys. Stop spamming the forums thread.

• Like 1

We have an issue tracker guys. Stop spamming the forums thread.

Well sorry for not feeling overenthusiastic about creating an account on yet another bug tracker website.

• Like 1