acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Is it posible to use ACE in Apex Co-op(4 players) campaign?

• Like 1

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.ItemInfo'

(Ace3 + RHS )  (Ace3 + other mods )or is also causing that error.

I'd also like to report a small issue, I just want to know if I'm the only one; Any custom keybindings that involve keys like R or G, do the default function. Because of that, by default I can't check my ammo or change grenade throws, as it'll just reload and throw a grenade respectively.

I'm guessing it's a mod conflict or a goofed installation on my part, but I just want to be sure.

I have the same issue! Glad to know it's not just me.  

I'm having a pretty big issue, where trying to clear a jam isn't working at all, which means the gun is unusable after jamming.I haven't changed anything since it was working except for updating ace and cba and arma apex. 

Has anyone else been seeing this?

Not nearly as big, but one bug i've seen that's been around for a long while, is that the 'disable ear ringing' player option and ace module don't really turn it off completely if you set it to off.

You won't get the initial ring, but you will still lose your hearing completely after sustained fire. 

• Like 1

i just ran into the jamming issue as well - the keyboard shortcut quit working but the self interaction menu (equipment > clear jam) works fine

f5b31a043267.jpg

Do you have original game? If yes, verify game files via steam.

Do you have original game? If yes, verify game files via steam.

Yes >original. But I play on notebook. Now I`m in business trip and don`t have a good internet / Thats why I`m on dev 1.62 apex.

Yes >original. But I play on notebook. Now I`m in business trip and don`t have a good internet / Thats why I`m on dev 1.62 apex.

Wait, what branch? Dev is dev, 1.62 is stable, apex (sneak) was RC.

Wait, what branch? Dev is dev, 1.62 is stable, apex (sneak) was RC.

I`m find good e-net conection and update game via steam. 1.62 stable.Before it was apex sneak prewiev dev (something like this).Thanks

I`m find good e-net conection and update game via steam. 1.62 stable.Before it was apex sneak prewiev dev (something like this).Thanks

So you tried veryfiing game files? If everything will be alright, steam will not download anything, but i guess it will get your missing file. I just was looking at arma/addons directiory, and i havent that file as well

In arma addons folder i got "anims_f_exp_a.pbo"  in extension addons folder (apex) i got "anims_f_exp.pbo". Do you own apex expansion?

My unit is having 2 huge problems that im pretty sure is from apex

1. We sometimes have no pulse and there is literally no way to get the person awake than using the zeus module

2. When in combat i noticed my screen turning black & white. Shortly after i would die (im guessing from a bleeding out mechanic added in apex?)

The 2nd one could be the mission we are using (Hearts and Minds)

Thanks for reading c:

ACE3 quite an amazing mod lol I was laughing at the video showing the guy reload the Merkavas ammo....does ACE3 model people getting exhausted while carrying ammo to the tank lol.

Hey guys, is your Vec-21 measuring distance now?

Mine is not.

So i use self interaction menu to clear jam.

hope it fix next release haha

ACE3 v3.6.2 released.

Requires CBA Version 2.4.1 or later.

Download: Github

CHANGE LOG SUMMARY

ADDED:

• Add cut ropes keybind (#4115)
  • Add dragging support to Apex crates (#4114)

CHANGED:

• Use a function to do gestures (#4096)
  • Name of Weapon_SMG_05_F to MP5K in the editor (#4110)

FIXED:

• Fix MicroDAGR trailing zero (#4113)
  • Fix main menu ACE Options placement to top left (#4107)
  • Fix Eden attribute layout for 1.62 (#4097)
  • Fix missing vanilla magazines for LMG_Minigun (#4099)
  • Fix Vector 21 reload mutex issue (#4096)
  • Fix check ammo reload mutex issue (#4096)
  • Fix cached call events (#4117)

DOCUMENTATION:

• Add description and example to blur screen function (#4095)
  • Like 6

I didn't see this is the issues list on github, i mentioned this briefly before in this thread, but the 'disable ear ringing' setting doesn't really stop you from losing all sound after a few seconds of sustained firing, as if you had the option on and no earplugs in.

It's not a game breaking issue, but it does mean that you can't ever really get rid of the earplugs, and disable ear ringing isn't useful. Any chance this is something easy to fix or is already known?