acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

We have a problem with the basic medical system. Instakill is disabled, but every now and then somebody ends up killed instantly. Didn't change anything in the mission.

• Like 1

Just a random idea that popped up into my head: a short advanced medical training scenario, similar to medic training in first America's Army. You are a CLS that goes for a routine retraining presentation and test (full with bitching about it). After that there are some practical tests. The finale is when you return to your post and some friendlies are caught in IED blast and ambush, they fight off the enemy, but they have casualties. You need asses the wounded and dead, render aid and keep as many alive as possible until CASEVAC arrives. All with Advanced Medical on.

Hi, I would like to know which module controls DAGR missile on RAH66 Comanche?

I am stuck at a single player mission that requires me using DAGR to take out targets, so I have to disable it.

Hi, I would like to know which module controls DAGR missile on RAH66 Comanche?

I am stuck at a single player mission that requires me using DAGR to take out targets, so I have to disable it.

I think it's the Missile Guidance pbo.

I have a question about the usage of the ace mod. If a community is funded by donations can they still use the ace mod. I really want to use the ace mod in the community I play on but it's funded by donations and someone said that was an issue. I love your guys mod and have use it before. Just need some clarification so I am not crossing any lines if it's implemented.

A bunch of people who pool their beer money to rent a server is not commercial use. If your charge people to use the server (monetizing), that makes things more interesting.

• Like 1

Hi Everyone. I am trying to add a support transport helicopter that is recognize by AC3 has a medical vehicle. Did anybody know what code I could put in the support transport module "code" line?

Cheers 

Hey guys,

after doing some testing on the Tanoa map (and altis map) (Apex Sneak Preview) there seems to be an Issue with the handledamage (tested ApeyVersion vs stable version to exclude errors by me) . Instead of showing injured body parts the body parts are all shown as fine (advanced medic) the AI goes uncouncious or dies but it still puts out an error message (see picture). Not sure people mentioned it yet and i could find an issuereport on Github so i am just trying to raise awareness.

20160616130944_1.jpg

Hey guys,

after doing some testing on the Tanoa map (and altis map) (Apex Sneak Preview) there seems to be an Issue with the handledamage (tested ApeyVersion vs stable version to exclude errors by me) . Instead of showing injured body parts the body parts are all shown as fine (advanced medic) the AI goes uncouncious or dies but it still puts out an error message (see picture). Not sure people mentioned it yet and i could find an issuereport on Github so i am just trying to raise awareness.

So, ACE doesn't work on DevBranch/SneakPeak? Thats a shocker...

Hey guys,

That has already be fixed on master and will be included in the next release.

I have a problem with FRIES. It seems to automatically attach itself to helicopters without my input. Using the CUP UH-1D which has been configured to support FRIES.

Is there anyway to stop it or remove it?

We have a problem with the basic medical system. Instakill is disabled, but every now and then somebody ends up killed instantly. Didn't change anything in the mission.

I have the same issue in our unit. Players got killed instantly in both basic & advance medical system. Please help.

It's possible to set the repair system so that a soldier can only partially repair a damaged vehicle and it takes an engineer to do the full repair. Could we have a medical equivalent? Here's what I'd like: A soldier can heal himself or others to around 80% health but it takes a medic to to the full 'repair' to 100% health

I believe it was AGM that at some point added the feature that vehicles don't unrealistically blow up after being shot or rammed like it does in vanilla Arma. And even if it wasn't, is this something that might ever make it in?

Perhaps ACE3 can add some kind of HUD/interface to the new CSAT SF helmet...

@Aniallator hope not

btw. where I can get classnames? It seems your wiki isnt updated  :unsure:

Maybe it's a stupid question

but how do I active ACE advanced medical system? I couldn't find a option switch anywhere, is it only enable by missions?

• Like 1

yup its enabled by the mission maker through the medical modules

yup its enabled by the mission maker through the medical modules

Thank you, so there is no way to enable it as a co-op host without editing missions?

I have an issue with medical system, some of guys die instantly with a bullet wound and some don't.   

Medical system was running fine couple of weeks ago. I don't know what happened.

Please help. Is there anyone else which have same issue??

Me again, with my refuel-problem.

My current approach is to add the refuel-actions to a vehicle one by one. This is what I have thus far:

#define macro_refuel_actions 	class ACE_Actions {\
			class ACE_MainActions {\
				class aceCargo_refuel {\
					displayName = "Refuel";\
					condition = "true";\
					statement = "";\
					showDisabled = 0;\
					priority = 2;\
					distance = 4.5;\
					icon = "\ace_refuel\ui\icon_refuel_interact.paa";\
					class aceCargo_TakeNozzle {\
						displayName = "Take Fuel Nozzle";\
						condition = "[_player, _target] call ace_refuel_fnc_canTakeNozzle";\
						statement = "[_player, _target, objNull] call ace_refuel_fnc_takeNozzle";\
						exceptions[] = {"isNotInside"};\
					};\
					class aceCargo_CheckFuelCounter {\
						displayName = "Check Fuel Counter";\
						condition = "true";\
						statement = "[_player, _target, objNull] call ace_refuel_fnc_readFuelCounter";\
					};\
					class aceCargo_CheckFuel{\
						displayName = "Check Fuel";\
						condition = "[_player, _target] call ace_refuel_fnc_canCheckFuel";\
						statement = "[_player, _target, objNull] call ace_refuel_fnc_checkFuel";\
					};\
					class aceCargo_Connect {\
						displayName = "Connect Fuel Nozzle";\
						condition = "[_player, _target] call ace_refuel_fnc_canConnectNozzle";\
						statement = "[_player, _target, objNull] call ace_refuel_fnc_connectNozzle";\
					};\
					class aceCargo_Return {\
						displayName = "Return Fuel Nozzle";\
						condition = "[_player, _target] call ace_refuel_fnc_canReturnNozzle";\
						statement = "[_player, _target, objNull] call ace_refuel_fnc_returnNozzle";\
					};\
				};\
			};\
		};

But no actions show up - obviously I'm not inheriting something here, since not even the regular actions show up. What am I doing wrong?

I need a help to retrieve values from ACE3 to have CH46 fully compatible with the mod. The question is: how to get values of ACE's temperature (perhaps TemperatureAtHeight is available?) and wind params from inside of my own script?

I do have custom weather system, but don't want to mix things. Whenever players use ACE3 mod, I would like to use ACE's weather system instead. Could someone help me with it?