acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Just started using ACE3, what a revelation. Fantastic job ACE team.

The PIP optics are just magical, but I've noticed a few issues:

MRCO: very slight but distracting misalignment of magnified image

mrco.jpg

LRPS and SOS: the unzoomed (PIP) area outside the scope does not move when changing direction.

I''m not signing up to yet another website just to make bug reports, maybe someone can pass this on since I'm told bug reports are ignored on this thread.

Hi, How would I pull just ace 3 missle launcher changes without having to install ace core or any of the rest of the mod? we are working on a new CTI mission for the server and would like the ACE 3 launchers but the rest of the ace core files takes up too much space/ causes issues. How can I pull the scripts to run independently?

The reason we want only them is because they can stop issues with people abusing the laser follow fiction of the titans and make the other launchers proper disposable.

Will there be a feature where the AI will allso start medicing themeselves?

Question to your Mortar MK6/ACE Table:

Range Wind Column) Is the Unit of the value in meters and how to apply this value?

Air Density) What is the Standard Air Density? What is PCT?

The Unit of the value for correction is in [m] i believe you mean meter, but how to apply this?

regards

Ok i got further, PCT is the Shortcut for Percentage.

Here one image of your Table,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zd8194r9roiy9zv/arma3%202016-05-27%2019-06-17-47.png?dl=0

Is it correct that the Range Wind correction is applied on the distance in meter directly not the elevation?

Why do you list the temperature separately? As i know the air density includes the temperature. The temperature influence the air density. Is there another effect of the temperature on the bullet.

Hi,

does anybody also have problems with saving gear after respawn via the respawn module since the Arma 1.60 update? The new vanilla respawn function overrides the ACE module settings resulting to get the initial gear of the role and not the gear at the time at death

cheers

Just started using ACE3, what a revelation. Fantastic job ACE team.

The PIP optics are just magical, but I've noticed a few issues:

MRCO: very slight but distracting misalignment of magnified image

mrco.jpg

LRPS and SOS: the unzoomed (PIP) area outside the scope does not move when changing direction.

I''m not signing up to yet another website just to make bug reports, maybe someone can pass this on since I'm told bug reports are ignored on this thread.

I gotta ask, does that display of information on the bottom right of the screen come with ACE? Been using ACE ever since and never seen such a display before. Its sick too, what is it?

I gotta ask, does that display of information on the bottom right of the screen come with ACE? Been using ACE ever since and never seen such a display before. Its sick too, what is it?

Glad you like it. It's TPW HUD, from my TPW MODS suite.

• Like 3

I know its very niche but back before cse merged with you they had a mre in the pack would you ever consider putting a thirst and hunger system in for players/units that would use it a bit like how you can toggle advanced medical on would be a nice feature to have even if the food replaced stamina for a short while and have it so depending on setting you get thirsty quicker like takistan during the hot period

I know its very niche but back before cse merged with you they had a mre in the pack would you ever consider putting a thirst and hunger system in for players/units that would use it a bit like how you can toggle advanced medical on would be a nice feature to have even if the food replaced stamina for a short while and have it so depending on setting you get thirsty quicker like takistan during the hot period

As requests go, you may be biting off more than you can chew with that one [pun-intended].

• Like 1

Say I wanted a single unit to never die, just always go unconscious and never bleed out, how would I go about that?

I've had a look on the ACE wiki and can't seem to find a way.

I have a hostage in my mission that I need to stay alive. I was just going to setdamage false, but I'd also like him to pass out and require medical should he get shot.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

So I didn't check all of the recent posts, but new "limp" damage is not visible with orange/red color on the R/L legs when checking self/co-player?

So I didn't check all of the recent posts, but new "limp" damage is not visible with orange/red color on the R/L legs when checking self/co-player?

Its very hit and miss - sometimes you'll limp, sometimes you wont. During a firefight the other night I was hit in my left arm and left leg. After healing during a lull in the fight I was later hit in the right leg - neither time did I end up limping. A friend who was hit in the leg during the second engagement ended up limping. I imagine the next ACE Update will go some way to address this (though maybe keeping it random is the best way as not all wounds would warrant a limp).

Hello, I have been using ACE 3 for a while now. but recently i decided to switch to the advanced medical system with revieve, I always play single player with AI.s. The problem that I'm having is that the enemies/AI.s have a really hard time staying down. Even when i shoot them with sniper in the head on close range, they go down for 5 seconds and then  they stand up again with only bleeding damage.

I have tried with "Remote controled AI" with both ON/OFF.

I also have most of the medical settings on Players + AI.

Tips? Thanks!

I would also like to know this!

Say I wanted a single unit to never die, just always go unconscious and never bleed out, how would I go about that?

I've had a look on the ACE wiki and can't seem to find a way.

I have a hostage in my mission that I need to stay alive. I was just going to setdamage false, but I'd also like him to pass out and require medical should he get shot.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Set ace_medical_enableFor to 0 or ace_medical_enableUnconsciousnessAI to 0.

Set ace_medical_enableFor to 0 or ace_medical_enableUnconsciousnessAI to 0.

Thanks for your answer, just to be sure, where do i set this? in what file/module?

I also had another question, I love the FRIES/Fast roping system, I wanna use it with the MCC Evac system. The problem is that with MCC the lowest setting for a chopper to fly is 50 Meters, and the ropes are not long enough so i still fall to the ground and die.

Is it possible to make the ropes a bit longer? Thanks!

I also had another question, I love the FRIES/Fast roping system, I wanna use it with the MCC Evac system. The problem is that with MCC the lowest setting for a chopper to fly is 50 Meters, and the ropes are not long enough so i still fall to the ground and die.

Is it possible to make the ropes a bit longer? Thanks!

You could also change the height in the MCC config files I'd imagine.

You could also change the height in the MCC config files I'd imagine.

I didn't think of that. Gonna check!

Update: i found this line in init.sqf:

MCC_evacFlyInHight_array = [["50m",50],["100m",100],["150m",150],["200m",200],["300m",300],["400m",400],["500m",500]];

and changed [["50m",50] to [["20m",20]

It changed 50 to 20 ingame but it still doesn't fly down to 20 meters.. tips?

Or wait it did!!!

My bad. First problem solved haha :D

Hi guys,

i have a problem with module  "AceSwitchUnit". I have put this module in a patrol coop ALiVE mission, and put this command in units init field:  this setVariable ["ACE_CanSwitchUnits", true];  but it seems that the module after a few minutes and after 3 or 4 respawn doesn't work anymore.

The problem occurs in MP and dedi... :( 

Can someone help me?

thx in advance!

• Like 1

Hi guys,

i have a problem with module  "AceSwitchUnit". I have put this module in a patrol coop ALiVE mission, and put this command in units init field:  this setVariable ["ACE_CanSwitchUnits", true];  but it seems that the module after a few minutes and after 3 or 4 respawn doesn't work anymore.

The problem occurs in MP and dedi... :( 

Can someone help me?

thx in advance!

Ok guys...

I think solved simply by changing the settings of respawn in "description.ext". The settings that respond well to the module are as follows:

respawn = 3; respawnDelay = 10;

Apparently the "Respawntemplates {"Menuposition"}; and "respawnOnStart = 1"; create some problems to turn back the unit on the initial character.

I hope it is of help to other people who will want to use this module correctly..

Regards!!