acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

hello ace team you is the fault known when you have no weapon that you always run when on the ground falls, if so the fault will be corrected?

Im trying to get things to happen when a key is pressed while in unconscious state. Since display 46 doesnt work, would anyone know what idd to use for when unsconscious?

For some reason BattleEye is blocking ACE .dll 's from loading. This has happened before I'm pretty sure, does anyone know the fix for it or is it on BattleEye's end?

hi all 

first i cant use English well  sorry.

my coopserver cant use ace3 too

but our server stop battleEye's, we can use ace3

i think coop server not open , may not use  battleEye's, 

Until the update is coming battleEye's

Until the update is coming

Im trying to get things to happen when a key is pressed while in unconscious state. Since display 46 doesnt work, would anyone know what idd to use for when unsconscious?

It's called "ace_common_DisableMouse_Dialog" and has no idd (or rather -1 - I think those idds are stupid), but you can retrieve the DISPLAY via:

uiNamespace getVariable ["ace_common_dlgDisableMouse", displayNull];

It already has key handlers attached that block input by returning true. No idea if stacking works, you might have to remove our handlers first.

BE servers seem to be down. You'll have to wait until they fix them.

BE servers seem to be down. You'll have to wait until they fix them.

Ok cool, I thought I broke something.

So, any info on getting stuck in wounded state animation?

Thanks for the info. Im  just curious if anyone ran into issue like this, just to figure out if its something on my end.

Is CBA broken again? I can no longer use the scroll wheel or mouse buttons on ace functions like Tactical Ladder or explosive planting?

Is CBA broken again? I can no longer use the scroll wheel or mouse buttons on ace functions like Tactical Ladder or explosive planting?

BI not supporting some old ways of doing it, CBA needs to update that (already done on dev) and so does ACE3 (also already done on dev).

Looking for a friendly finger point towards a mission that is not overwrought with 37 different @mod requirements.  Really just looking for something that just has ACE and ALiVE (Landlord, for example) on a default map.  CUP, RHS, etc are just not important to the people I play with.  I see plenty of missions that have mounds of mods piled on but dissecting them to learn how to link it all together is problematic when I don't have all the requisites to do so. Simplicity is bliss.

I'm currently looking for a way to configure a vehicle as an ace_rearm-, ace_refuel- and ace_repair-vehicle. The best way would be to have some sort of function to be called upon the vehicle so I could do it mission based. But since I haven't found any way to do this, I'm going the other way round and try to do it with a new config.

The framework documentation for those aren't giving me any hints in this regard. Could someone point me in the right direction?

I'm currently looking for a way to configure a vehicle as an ace_rearm-, ace_refuel- and ace_repair-vehicle.

What exactly do you want to configure for those vehicles? Eg. a repair vehicle or repair actions on a vehicle... etc?

What exactly do you want to configure for those vehicles? Eg. a repair vehicle or repair actions on a vehicle... etc?

I want to configure a vehicle so it behaves like a refuel-, rearm- and repair-vehicle, with the according actions in ace.

I want to configure a vehicle so it behaves like a refuel-, rearm- and repair-vehicle, with the according actions in ace.

Refuel doesn't have a nice API (yet at least), best is if you inherit from one of the already defined refuel vehicles, like https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/blob/master/addons/refuel/CfgVehicles.hpp#L321-L326(without MACRO_REFUEL_ACTIONS), the other way is manually adding the refuel interactions, but I advise against that.

Rearm is pretty much the same as refuel, like https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/blob/master/addons/rearm/CfgVehicles.hpp#L114-L117

Repair has a nicer API, all you have to do is this https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/blob/master/addons/repair/CfgVehicles.hpp#L347-L350

This is all for making a "fuel", "ammo" and "repair" truck, not how to configure them to be "refuel-able", "rearm-able" and "repairable".

Refuel doesn't have a nice API (yet at least), best is if you inherit from one of the already defined refuel vehicles, like https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/blob/master/addons/refuel/CfgVehicles.hpp#L321-L326(without MACRO_REFUEL_ACTIONS), the other way is manually adding the refuel interactions, but I advise against that.

Rearm is pretty much the same as refuel, like https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/blob/master/addons/rearm/CfgVehicles.hpp#L114-L117

Repair has a nicer API, all you have to do is this https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/blob/master/addons/repair/CfgVehicles.hpp#L347-L350

This is all for making a "fuel", "ammo" and "repair" truck, not how to configure them to be "refuel-able", "rearm-able" and "repairable".

The problem with that is that I simply need to have a ugv that offers these options. That means that inheritance is mostly predefined by the base class UGV_01_base_F. The repair api should work fine, as far as I see though, so thanks for that. :)

Manually adding the interactions for rearm and refuel may be the only way, but with all these cba shortings it isn't exactly easy to comprehend.

Hello all, new ARMA player here from the recent sale. 

Loving all the ACE features and especially playing with the equipment. However, I noticed that the MicroDAGR has a field in the main screen for the MGRS GZD and Grid Square. This should also be on the DAGR to the left of the 10 digit reference (image), though it isn't in ACE. The MGRS scripting seems to not be working correctly though, on both Stratis and Altis the Square is shown as 33T XE which is southern Italy:

c061f4b783c6c65bd85840d3c881d957.png

Lemnos (Altis) should be 35T LE and Stratis should be 35S LD. Is this issue happening for everyone else? From looking at a few youtube videos about the MicroDAGR it appears the issue is the same for everyone on Altis/Stratis. A video that looks to be in Chernarus shows 36G TR which is in the middle of the ocean, southeast of the Cape of Good Hope. Was the the MGRS ever functional in ACE? If not, why not just omit the GZD and Square on the MicroDAGR like was done with the DAGR. I found the script for MGRS conversion (@ace\addons\ace_common\z\ace\addons\common\functions\fnc_getMGRSdata.sqf) but I don't yet know enough about ARMA's engine to tell why it isn't working.

I first noticed the issue while I was practicing long range sniping with Advanced Ballistics and the ATragMX. For the Target Latitude field, the ACE ATrag seems to default to 38 lat, however Lemnos centers on 39.9 and Stratis on 39.5. It seems like there is no way within ARMA/ACE to get a Lat/Lon position, though both the real DAGR and MicroDAGR have L/L modes accessible via the settings menus. Not only does this break immersion by having to go out of sim to find coords, but isn't a 1.5 to 2 degree disparity enough to affect the coriolis calculations? What level of Lat decimal fidelity does the ATrag accept? What decimal place would ensure accurate coriolis calculation? 

Hopefully this issue will be noticed and repaired as it seems to be the only major issue standing in the way of seamless long range sniping procedure.

Hi guys, I'd like to use the speed limiter, but it produces choppy display of roads, walls and grass... stuff that is passing by. I can describe it like this: if the speed limiter is on, screen output is like on ~20 FPS. But game framerates are not affected by the speed limiter, it just looks like it. If the speed limiter is turned off, scenery gets displayed as smooth as before while driving.

Anyone seen this?

Cruise control is what is definitely needed for ArmA. Maybe ACE guys would offer this? Upon pressing the binded key, it should drive at the current speed and cruise control turns off when you press "s" (in the WASD world).

I've already seen scripts for this, eventually I create it for me.

Guys any1 here who can help me with implementing the ACE fastrope on a helicopter mod ?

the mod i want to implement this on is supporting the old AGM fastrope but i cannot seem to get it working on ACE

would love the help of some1 who knows how to implement this ..

Greets Eliree

Question to your Mortar MK6/ACE Table:

Range Wind Column) Is the Unit of the value in meters and how to apply this value?

Air Density) What is the Standard Air Density? What is PCT?

The Unit of the value for correction is in [m] i believe you mean meter, but how to apply this?

regards

Guys any1 here who can help me with implementing the ACE fastrope on a helicopter mod ?

the mod i want to implement this on is supporting the old AGM fastrope but i cannot seem to get it working on ACE

would love the help of some1 who knows how to implement this ..

Greets Eliree

Are you using the correct ACE module?  I think its called equip FRIES.

http://ace3mod.com/wiki/feature/fastroping.html