acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Yea, and it has been over a year since the last April fools joke we did and somehow that is still being played out...

Hey fellas - I have asked this before but never received an answer that I am aware of........is there an option to set the the time or duration that a unit is 'down' or unconcious? 

My group is on the verge of finally making the switch from the AGM system to the now supported ACE functions and would like a little info on how to set up a similar system to what we have been familiar with.

Basic Medical with the option to not be out of the action for 15 mins......this can wear a little thin if playing or testing missions alone or with smaller groups.  Any help is most appreciated.

REAPER

Can someone clarify on how to use the ambiance sound module? I'm trying to point it to a soundfile within a mission folder. How would I do that?

Does it also understand relative filepaths? I ask this because playSound3D doesn't when the mission is put into a .pbo and the mission maker needs to specify i.e.

playSound3D ["mpmissions\__Weapon_Trade.fata\sound\sfxsound.ogg", false, [4246.172,3496.474,165.538], 10, 1, 50];

Dear ACE3 Devs... Where you lost it?  :ph34r: 

OnLtwi6.jpg

• Like 4

Hi. I introduced the idea of ​​putting bandage as ojetos members as unsung example glasses . like medical waste

Dear ACE3 Devs... Where you lost it?  :ph34r: 

You may have noticed that the inventory system is completely different in Arma 3. Even after 2 years there are not enough scripting commands to implement this feature in a Arma 3 friendly way.

There is a link to a feature request in my signature. It's on the dead feedback tracker ...

Hello Guys,

Can someone explain me how I can activate the Revive system  ? Im using the normal ace medical system not the advanced medical system..

thx for help and greetings

MrFies

Is it just happening to me or is the ACE 3 Wiki down?

Is it just happening to me or is the ACE 3 Wiki down?

We are aware and working on getting it back up, thank you. :)

Hello Guys,

How can I activate the laser from the Comanche Attack Chopper ? I cant lock a target either..

Need a little help if anyone can lend some light with ACE3 Medical System...

How can you administer an IV? It used to work all the time for us, but stopped a while back.

Not sure whats changed or how to use/fix this feature. Anyone know the details here? :unsure:

Need a little help if anyone can lend some light with ACE3 Medical System...

How can you administer an IV? It used to work all the time for us, but stopped a while back.

Not sure whats changed or how to use/fix this feature. Anyone know the details here? :unsure:

These are effective in advanced mode. If mission setup requires medics and ure not

A medic, then Location/Medical Training Boost must

also be allowed. Otherwise just have the necessary

Items in your inventory. It has a nice countdown feature in the medical menu to

indicate the bottle is being emptied.

Hello Guys,

Can someone explain me how I can activate the Revive system  ? Im using the normal ace medical system not the advanced medical system..

thx for help and greetings

MrFies

This will be interesting. Anyone know the complete procedure? Suppose via modules. Right?

Can someone clarify on how to use the ambiance sound module?

I just use (so far) the classnames as listed in CfgSounds. However I've just learned that the volume of the sound is far higher in edit mode than in play mode.

Okay, I might be late here and this might have been asked before but: Could it be that overpressure and backblast do not work at all? 

So, having an issue with mission design using ACE. I have a limited asset mission, no CAS or CAP capability, but with ACE Master Key, Players can unlock any enemy vehicle they come across. I could white-list or not use arsenal at all, But to remind all of our communities mission makers of this would lead to it being missed in some scenarios, or sometimes you want only a few assets completely unlock-able. Is there a way to lock a vehicle beyond picking or master keying open? the vehicles still need to be destroy-able or mountable by enemies.

Thank you in advance. 

Looking at the Respawn Module... pretty straightforward, two options.  But if I read the wiki, I see text that was pulled verbatim from the AGM mod, which wasn't explained there, either. I did a search, but couldn't come up with anything.

"remove bodies of players after a configurable interval (in seconds)"

How do I configure the interval?  I'm working on a mission where I'd like supplies to be limited.  Players are respawning with what they had when they died, which is great, but then when they get back to their corpse they can pilfer it for all it has.  I'd like to clean up the player corpses within a few seconds of death.

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to assist. :)

EDIT: Disregard on the helos, figuring it out...

Yep found it in the .cpp, thanks....