acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

i found a bug with the fastropes, if you have an helo sync with the BI re spawn vehicles module it prevents the fastrope from working

Hello,

After updating CBA and ACE, everyone in my unit cannot use their (self) interaction key. It started after updating CBA first. Thought the new ACE version would fix it but no. Any tips?

Is there any info on what exactly this means?

- Tagging with spraypaint (#3210)

I couldn't find any real info on what it means/how to use, etc. Unless my poor eyesight missed it.  :D

Have a spray can in your inventory, aim at ground, self interact => equipment, use spray. You can have a proper pirate treasure hunt now :P

• Like 1

@Baermitumlaut,

Thanks for the explanation. I read the wiki but didn't realize fast-rope was for human pilots only. Mystery solved

Nomad 

Is it possible to get arma 3 's recoil with the mod.

And will effect of "tactical glasses" be fixed ? (they are transparent, not yellow and "shades" are black)

i found a bug with the fastropes, if you have an helo sync with the BI re spawn vehicles module it prevents the fastrope from working

I am having an issue with fast-roping as well.  I am using RHS UH60's and a CH47, plus MELB AH and MH birds.

I can only get fast-rope to work out of the CH-47.  None of the other 3 choppers that are at base can fast-rope. 

All 4 birds are synced to a BI Vehicle Respawn module though.

Any thoughts, ACE team?

I've made an update to version 3.5.0. Now, when i try to test a mission the following error message pops up: File ace_tracers.pbo is outdated!

Without ace_traces.pbo the error message: File ace_compat_rhs_usf3.pbo is outdated.

How can i fix this Problem ?

Getting same error as irishpikey "Extension ace_advanced_ballistics.dll not installed " doesn't matter if I have the advanced ballistics module active on the map or not.

It's BattlEye blocking it I guess.

Maybe BattlEye needs to update the ACE dlls in their services? (if that's the case, that's pretty silly imo).

It is the case...no one from my unit can play tonight...wonderful. BattlEye ftw..

Am also getting Extension ace_fcs.dll Not Installed...that's in Editor so I dint think Battleye would be an issue in the editor.

It is. This has happened to me a couple of times in the past using ACE3...(editor, MP doesnt matter). Had to update battleye for it to start working...this time however like someone said they dont have those files whitelisted so the update isnt helping yet.

• Like 1

Can confirm.

You can disable battleye in the launcher for singleplayer use until it gets updated, as battleye doesnt allow the .dll files to be loaded with the game.

• Like 1

I am getting an ace medical popup error as well. Interaction key works, but no menu pops up...

Hi to all!

I have such message on black background after firing with any weapon:

Error file z\ace\addons\common\functions\fnc_changeprojectiledirection.sqf, line 21

2016_03_02_00025.jpg

Others are working well.

I am having an issue with fast-roping as well.  I am using RHS UH60's and a CH47, plus MELB AH and MH birds.

I can only get fast-rope to work out of the CH-47.  None of the other 3 choppers that are at base can fast-rope. 

All 4 birds are synced to a BI Vehicle Respawn module though.

Any thoughts, ACE team?

Those mods need to integrate ACE fast roping into their mods. They are likely to not work as they are.

Have a spray can in your inventory, aim at ground, self interact => equipment, use spray. You can have a proper pirate treasure hunt now :P

Hahaha, nice! Cheers for the info! :D 

Hello,

After updating CBA and ACE, everyone in my unit cannot use their (self) interaction key. It started after updating CBA first. Thought the new ACE version would fix it but no. Any tips?

Post RPT file.

In general. Anyone who as any kind of script error or stuff not working should post a RPT file. There is absolutely nothing we can do otherwise. Thanks!

Post RPT file.

In general. Anyone who as any kind of script error or stuff not working should post a RPT file. There is absolutely nothing we can do otherwise. Thanks!

Rolling back to previous version of CBA worked. Must be on their end, as the issue happened with last version of ACE too. 

So I did a little testing..originally I updated ACE and things were fine with previewing..then I was in the editor and added a repair facility and a medical facility using the "attribute" function within the object to set as medical facility or set as repair facility..after that I was getting the odd errors..only after taking those out and using the Modules and syncing the modules to the objects did the error's go away and I was able to preview the mission again in the editor. Not sure if that helps or not but thought it was worth mentioning.

Diesel