acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Make sure you have the _latest_ version of CBA. If you're running some kind of repo system (PwS, Workshop) try downloading in directly from armaholic and completely delete the version you have from your hardrive (not just the repo system) before you extract it.

Check your keyboard, you should have a button that activates or deactivates the Windows key feature.

Not that I can see - and ideally I'm looking for a solution/cause, rather than just a workaround :/

The cause is that the Windowskey is supposed to bring you from your main program to the start menu (by sometimes minimizing said program).

The solution is to deactivate that or change ACE's keybindings!

The cause is that the Windowskey is supposed to bring you from your main program to the start menu (by sometimes minimizing said program).

That behaviour is only exhibited if you run the game windowed (or borderless windowed). Running most games in fullscreen shouldn't alt-tab you to the Start menu (unless you've triggered a setting in Windows somewhere).

Hmm, wierd. I'm running borderless windowed (and have been for as long as I can remember) and are using my windows keys just fine so it kinda sound like a out-of-game settings thing to me.

Yes, it typically does - unless a game intercepts the button. This is what ACE *used* to do, and why the ACE default keybind is the windows key (they'd hardly have it as the default if it minimised most people's games when used...)

An even more curious effect has manifested though: when I play on my usual server or through the vanilla launcher only running ACE, the game minimises on winkey. When I play on another server, the game behaves perfectly and ACE functions as it used to when I press winkey :/ As this happens when ACE is the only mod active and through the vanilla launcher, I guess maybe one of the mods in the alternate server are helping ACE out somehow by blocking the winkey from windows? :/

The windows key not being intercepted sounds like a game issue rather than an ace one, ace just makes use of the key, it doesn't handle input at such a low level.

Probably get the same set of mines, which was in ACE for Arma2?

It would be great. Now mine armament very poor.

Lately my Clan and I have some problems.

Whenever we are want to play and join our Server we get the message "ACE3_ballistics not installed." and we get thrown out back to the lobby.

Nothing changed, we just got the message one day. I think it is a issue with the newest hotfix from BI, since then we have those problems.

It's really annoying because whenever we have a firefight our frames drop to nearly zero.

Lately my Clan and I have some problems.

Whenever we are want to play and join our Server we get the message "ACE3_ballistics not installed." and we get thrown out back to the lobby.

Nothing changed, we just got the message one day. I think it is a issue with the newest hotfix from BI, since then we have those problems.

It's really annoying because whenever we have a firefight our frames drop to nearly zero.

I've got the exact same problem since today none of my players or me can connect to my dedicated server or other with ace because battleye block the ace .dll , i made some research and they that we need to delete the battleye folder and make a steam cache verification but that doesn't work

When ever my character takes a shot to the head, he goes down almost like when going unconcious, and then gets up Again after 10-20 seconds.

When checking Medical options, I can see a headwound. Is this intended behaviour?

This is using Basic Medical settings and Prevent Instant Death.

Is this intended behaviour?

What would the expected result be in your opinion?

When ever my character takes a shot to the head, he goes down almost like when going unconcious, and then gets up Again after 10-20 seconds.

When checking Medical options, I can see a headwound. Is this intended behaviour?

This is using Basic Medical settings and Prevent Instant Death.

So, you get shot in the head, and are surprised to sustain a head-wound? Or are you surprised you survived? I imagine you were wearing a helmet, so presumably the helmet did its job rather well...

I imagine you were wearing a helmet, so presumably the helmet did its job rather well...

He also used the Prevent Insta Death setting, which probably helped him survive too. That's why I'm asking what the expected result would be.

• Like 1

What would the expected result be in your opinion?

Sorry, my original post could have been a bit more clear I guess. I was really just wondering if everything was running as it should.

When taking a head shot, I fully expected to die, or in this case with Prevent Instant Death on, to go straight to the unconscious state, and stay there.

So, when he got up again after spending 10 sec. or so in the unconscious like state, I started wondering if there was something fishy with my install?

I was wearing a helmet, so that might have made the difference.

Haven't played with ACE before, but getting more and more impressed as I discover new details!

Hi Guys

Can I get some assistance with the Revive setting,

I am running prevent instant death: Off

Revive System on, 240 bleed out

2 lives

Basic Medical

and we've had players just running along and just randomly die. But all players had gone down (unconscious) at least once. but at the point of death players were just running, crouching or doing something just normal. In other words they weren't shot or killed by an enemy. If this doesn't make much sense I can post a video.

I'm not sure if we are being shot fatally, then waking up on our own accord but because we aren't given Epi we are still considered bleeding out and in need of revive then after 4 min dying. But I'm generally not sure. All I know is 9 out of our group of 12 died in our mission without being shot or being unconscious in a revive state first.

Here is a copy of my Description.ext

onLoadName = "Tactical Lingor Advanced";
overviewPicture = "1.jpg";
author = "Rekkless";
overviewText = Tactical Advanced Mission, Basic Medical, 4min Bleed Out, CPR Resets Bleed Out, 3 Lives, No Respawn;

respawn = 3;
respawnTemplates[] = {"ace_spectator"};
respawnOnStart = 0;
respawnDelay = 9999999;

disabledAI = 1;
aiKills  = 1;
joinUnassigned = 1;
saving = 0;
enableDebugConsole = 1;

corpseManagerMode = 1;
corpseLimit = 0;
corpseRemovalMinTime = 1200;

disablechannels[]={6};

class Header
{
gameType = ZGM;
minPlayers = 1;
maxPlayers = 122;
};

As I said before the Revive settings are for

240 seconds

revive amount 2

Basic Medical System.

As I already wrote in this post, I'd like to know more about the ACE3 Lasing system.

We already tested it and it works, but I cannot find any info about the laser codes. It is possible to change the code on the laser marker but it has no effect on the plane's dropping bombs. It works on any code. Also we have no idea how to change the codes in a plane or see what code is set.

Any tutorials or info on this?

Hello; I am having an Issue ACE interaction and Self Interact only work if i spawn myself in as a vehicle and cease to work after i get out. How do i fix? 

How is the progres of dogtags? Now the only way to know who died is to check his reaction - then it show you nick of that person.

Hello; I am having an Issue ACE interaction and Self Interact only work if i spawn myself in as a vehicle and cease to work after i get out. How do i fix? 

there is something wrong with your files, redownload the mod from a different source and reinstall it.

Is the Medical system completely broke? If so, how do I turn it off?

I'm unable to heal myself. I can get the SELF ACTIONS option up but no idea how to progress from there... it does nothing..

Any help please?

Is the Medical system completely broke? If so, how do I turn it off?

I'm unable to heal myself. I can get the SELF ACTIONS option up but no idea how to progress from there... it does nothing..

Any help please?

You have to look for the medical menu, and after u will see red (for heavy injures), or yellow (for light injures) the part of your body are injured.