acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

We cannot see self interaction or interaction, but we also cannot see   options in Main menu Ace3 options..

Requesting help guys..

I am using the old moduels on map, do i need to remove and reput on map to solve the issue...

Thanks ..

I just fixed the problem: you can either just delete and create again Check PBOs module or add "[]" on the whitelist field of this module. The "problem" is on the whitelist field in this module where in the previous version was empty and now it has "[]" by default.

• Like 1

Has anyone found out if it is because of the update, that Microdagr and Lasers/Lights button wont work. Microdagr is only showed in big.

Hello, can someone please tell me if it is possible, to damage an npc with a specific typ of damage ( for example a minor puncture wound, avulsion, crushe tissue and so on)

on my research for such an code i found this:

[player, "body", 0.9, objNull, "Bullet"] call ace_medical_fnc_handleDamage;
[player, "head", 0.9, objNull, "Bullet"] call ace_medical_fnc_handleDamage; 
[player, true, 100] call ace_medical_fnc_setUnconscious;

but it is only damaging the body or the head (or whatever i type in there) so it only works in the basic medical system. 

But i need something for the advanced medical system so we can make a "tutorial map" for our new and unexpierienced player's so they can practice on an npc

thanks

Hello, can someone please tell me if it is possible, to damage an npc with a specific typ of damage ( for example a minor puncture wound, avulsion, crushe tissue and so on)
on my research for such an code i found this:

[player, "body", 0.9, objNull, "Bullet"] call ace_medical_fnc_handleDamage;
[player, "head", 0.9, objNull, "Bullet"] call ace_medical_fnc_handleDamage; 
[player, true, 100] call ace_medical_fnc_setUnconscious;
but it is only damaging the body or the head (or whatever i type in there) so it only works in the basic medical system. 
But i need something for the advanced medical system so we can make a "tutorial map" for our new and unexpierienced player's so they can practice on an npc

thanks

A helper function has been added in 3.4.0 (also marked as Public: Yes so it is considered good and safe to use for public usage). https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/blob/master/addons/medical/functions/fnc_addDamageToUnit.sqf#L16

Is there away to Disable and Enable the Interaction of an object? 

I want to remove the interaction from an ammo crate of an Ammo crate while a script is running and when another script is running allowing the interaction again!

Bumping this again!

Maybe more info: I want to remove the Carry, Drag and Load action from an Ammobox via script and will later be able to add it again. Is that possible?

Has anyone found out if it is because of the update, that Microdagr and Lasers/Lights button wont work. Microdagr is only showed in big.

I've noticed this too with vanilla flashlights, I'm pretty sure it wasn't happening before the 1.54 update.

Advanced Combat Environment 3 Updated
Version 3.4.1

Download:
Github

Note: Latest CBA is required for this release.

CHANGE LOG SUMMARY:

ADDED:

• Czech Translations Updates (#2942)
  • German Translations Updates (#2941)

CHANGED:

• Config cleanup Vehicles (#2955)
  • NVG in Sights is now by default enabled

FIXED:

• Check PBOs module broken (#2913)
  • Don't update openWounds if not bandaged (#2924)
  • Advanced Medical Advanced wounds broken
  • MicroDAGR appearing too large in center of screen (#2936)
  • Auto switch to Binocular (#2916)
  • Bipod deploying animations don't work (#2933)
  • Burst Fire don't work (#2918)
  • IR Laser/Laser/Flashlight don't work (#2917)
  • Can't lock on AA & AT (#2922)
  • LMG_Minigun in multiple pbo's (#2897)
  • Can't unload patient from Wildcat (#2961)
  • Script error when "toggling unconsciousness" in zeus (#2963)

A full list of merged pull requests

• Like 2

Thanks for speedy fixes. You guys rock as always!  :wub:

• Like 1

Really appreciate this fix, thx! I have an unhealthy dependence on Ace 3 xD !!!! :wub: 

• Like 1

Thanks for the update!

After a couple of hours of rummaging around in the gitHub, I finally start to grasp an understanding of how the advanced medical system is supposed to work now. But that leads me to one major drawback: The documentation is in urgent need of actualisation. It hasn't been updated in quite a while (ace_repair and ace_cargo for example haven't even made it into the documentation).

A mod without proper documentation is almost unusable for most users (and leads to annoying questions on feedback tracker and forum just as well).

You can keep it short at first and expand later, but some sort of documentation has to be available.

• Like 3

Two questions:

1. Yesterday I couldn't use ACE because I was getting an "Error ace_advanced_ballistics.dll is not installed", but today I see there's an update for ACE, and I no longer have that error... was it fixed in the update?

2. Is there any way to activate advanced medical in the ACE settings, so I always use it and don't have to place a module?

Two questions:

1. Yesterday I couldn't use ACE because I was getting an "Error ace_advanced_ballistics.dll is not installed", but today I see there's an update for ACE, and I no longer have that error... was it fixed in the update?

2. Is there any way to activate advanced medical in the ACE settings, so I always use it and don't have to place a module?

Propably -filepatching ? I havent that error.

As for the update - thanks for saving this game from uninstalling :D

Just played an SP mission and the self-interaction/interactoin doesn't work. Weird, didn't have this problem before. And i have the latest CBA.

Hi ace community.

Devs thanks for this awesome mod. It is the cornerstone of our modded Arma experience.

Can anyone suggest or recommend what mods/configs are needed between Ace and Rhs since I know they dont always play together nicely? Anyone is welcome to recommend something.

Thanks!

Hi ace community.

Devs thanks for this awesome mod. It is the cornerstone of our modded Arma experience.

Can anyone suggest or recommend what mods/configs are needed between Ace and Rhs since I know they dont always play together nicely? Anyone is welcome to recommend something.

Thanks!

Do you move the optionals over ? Think there are two .pbos and two .bisigns.

Dunno if they help though....

• Like 1

Propably -filepatching ? I havent that error.

As for the update - thanks for saving this game from uninstalling :D

So I checked again and it seems I still have the "Extension ace_advanced_ballistics.dll is not installed" error, but it's a conflict with other mods; I used just ACE and CBA and had no problems. not sure what it could be, but it's very annoying, because I can't use RHS with it. I checked into the A3 directory and into the @ace folder while A3 was running, and the ace_advanced_ballistics.dll is there in the folder with all the other .dll files, so that rules out that my firewall was deleting it. So I'm stumped. I'm using CBA off Steam, do I maybe need to use the WithSix or Armaholic CBA?

So I checked again and it seems I still have the "Extension ace_advanced_ballistics.dll is not installed" error, but it's a conflict with other mods; I used just ACE and CBA and had no problems. not sure what it could be, but it's very annoying, because I can't use RHS with it. I checked into the A3 directory and into the @ace folder while A3 was running, and the ace_advanced_ballistics.dll is there in the folder with all the other .dll files, so that rules out that my firewall was deleting it. So I'm stumped. I'm using CBA off Steam, do I maybe need to use the WithSix or Armaholic CBA?

Hmmm..... Did you get the error with RHS units on the down screen "XeH cannot be applied on all units try to use cba_disable _autoXeh" or something like that? I got this every time i launchine some mission with RHS units. About advanced ballistics if it will not work just delete advanced balllistics.pbo and done. I'll try when i finally get home - for about 20 minuts.

Hmmm..... Did you get the error with RHS units on the down screen "XeH cannot be applied on all units try to use cba_disable _autoXeh" or something like that? I got this every time i launchine some mission with RHS units. About advanced ballistics if it will not work just delete advanced balllistics.pbo and done. I'll try when i finally get home - for about 20 minuts.

Nope, advanced ballistics error is the only error I get. I tried what you suggested, I moved the .pbo and .bisign for advanced ballistics out of the @ace folder, and I no longer get the error and everything works fine, so it's just something to do with ace_advanced_ballistics.dll. Not sure what. I have the RHS optionals moved into addons and everything.

OK, for me everything works:

13:28:30 Extensions:
13:28:30   ace_clipboard (D:\Gry\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ace\ace_clipboard.dll) [3.2.0.0] [3.2.0.0]

13:28:30   ace_fcs (D:\Gry\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ace\ace_fcs.dll) [3.2.0.0] [3.2.0.0]

13:28:30   ace_advanced_ballistics (D:\Gry\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ace\ace_advanced_ballistics.dll) [3.2.0.0] [3.2.0.0]

13:28:30   ace_parse_imagepath (D:\Gry\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ace\ace_parse_imagepath.dll) [3.2.0.0] [3.2.0.0]

13:28:30   ace_break_line (D:\Gry\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ace\ace_break_line.dll) [3.2.0.0] [3.2.0.0]

No single error, except this about M107 classes from RHS in the main menu. I'm out of ideas.

LOADED MODS:
RHS (US and Russia)
ACE
CBA

OK, for me everything works:

13:28:30 Extensions:

13:28:30   ace_clipboard (D:\Gry\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ace\ace_clipboard.dll) [3.2.0.0] [3.2.0.0]

13:28:30   ace_fcs (D:\Gry\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ace\ace_fcs.dll) [3.2.0.0] [3.2.0.0]

13:28:30   ace_advanced_ballistics (D:\Gry\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ace\ace_advanced_ballistics.dll) [3.2.0.0] [3.2.0.0]

13:28:30   ace_parse_imagepath (D:\Gry\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ace\ace_parse_imagepath.dll) [3.2.0.0] [3.2.0.0]

13:28:30   ace_break_line (D:\Gry\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ace\ace_break_line.dll) [3.2.0.0] [3.2.0.0]

No single error, except this about M107 classes from RHS in the main menu. I'm out of ideas.

LOADED MODS:

RHS (US and Russia)

ACE

CBA

I just tried doing that, only loading CBA, RHS, and ACE, and I get the same results as you, just the M107 error - so the conflicting mod is not RHS. I use 20-ish mods, so I'll just have to start up A3 with CBA, ACE, and one other mod for each mod until I find the one causing the error. Let the long loading times begin! And thanks so much for your help :)

One other thing though, before starting A3 I made sure the RHS compatibility .pbo and .bisign files were in the addons folder, I made sure the advanced ballistics .pbo and .bisign were moved out, and I deleted the realistic names .pbo and .bisign because I prefer the vanilla names, yet after loading up A3 then going back to the @ace folder to check I found that the RHS compatibility files were not in the addons folder and were back in optionals, that the advanced ballistics files were back, as were the realistic names files. So after starting A3 it reverted all the files changes I'd made in the @ace folder, even for the files I'd deleted. It wasn't doing this previously.

• Like 1