acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

I don't know if this is on ther server or the nexus update broke it bit the micro dager gps no longer for me and other people on the server gose to the right hand side of the screen it stay in the middle of the screen.

Me and my group are having the same issue. 

I don't know if this is on ther server or the nexus update broke it bit the micro dager gps no longer for me and other people on the server gose to the right hand side of the screen it stay in the middle of the screen.

I can confirm that.

u might need the optional pbo from CBA 'enable_auto_xeh.pbo'

No dice.  I tried that too :(  Going to try running nothing but ACE and CBA see if thats the issue.

Still no good. 

Steps taken:

Added auto XEH pbo

Tried missions with both check PBO module placed and not placed.

Remapped the interaction key

Isolated ACE mod.

For me, its broken.

• Like 1

Does anyone have any documentation on Repair?  I cant seem to get it working on both this version or during 3.2x

Setup,

1. Create NATO MRAP @ .5 fuel and armour.

2. Create either empty or NATO HEMETT REPAIR and/or FUEL truck

3. Create module ACE_moduleAssignRepairVehicle and list repair truck as B_Truck_01_Repair_F

Start mission and drive up to repair truck, no action is happening.

The "list" is for the name of the vehicle. Name your repair truck "XYZ" in the name tag and then enter in the "list" field: XYZ

You need to repair manually. Take a repair tool, look at the vehicle and with ACE interaction you will see the damaged part of the vehicle.

With fuel is different when you WANT to use ACE Refuel! But just use the ace Interaction button on your keyboard and you will know how.

• Like 1

The "list" is for the name of the vehicle. Name your repair truck "XYZ" in the name tag and then enter in the "list" field: XYZ

You need to repair manually. Take a repair tool, look at the vehicle and with ACE interaction you will see the damaged part of the vehicle.

With fuel is different when you WANT to use ACE Refuel! But just use the ace Interaction button on your keyboard and you will know how.

Does that apply to rep facility's too ? name of object  because sync doesn't seem to work for rep fac.

We have some problems sice the latest patch. Sometimes wounds take 2 bandages to change from red to yellow while using the basic medic module. Also the vests do not seem to work properly. Every hit to the chest causes a knokout and a bleeding injury.

Every hit to the chest causes a knokout and a bleeding injury.

That's probably because the mod you're using isn't updated for 1.54. Read the changelog for the A3 update....a lot of mods are broken right now due to the update. That part has nothing to do with ACE. The vests/helmets/etc... (unless updated for 1.54) have no armor values.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We used the vanila vests and they don´t work. It´s not possible to get hit without injury

Anyone else getting server crashes immediately after explosions? Seems like our recent crashes are narrowed down to after that sort of events (grenade explosions, vehicle explosions, etc...)

anyone got a tutorial for reading post-crash RPTs/dumps and extracting relevant information to find the culprit, specifically in the context of ACE3?

Fixed my issue.  Had to restart Steam, and what was I missing? Latest Arma III patch.  Derp.

Me and my group do not able to self interaction and interaction. I put the optional pbo from CBA 'enable_auto_xeh.pbo' but still not work...

Me and my group do not able to self interaction and interaction. I put the optional pbo from CBA 'enable_auto_xeh.pbo' but still not work...

Make sure you are running latest version of ARMA, restart your steam.

Problem with Ace_gestures: i set the setting to 20 (meters?) just to makes sure people around could see, but they cant see my pointer on the map. however, other players can see other players pointers. Basically some can make them and see them, and most cant. I really need all to be able to see each others yellow pointer.

• Like 1

Make sure you are running latest version of ARMA, restart your steam.

yes we have latest version of arma and restarted steam 60 times.......

But we still have the issue..

ACE menu's/actions initialize in no-less-than ~1+ hour after resuming to a SP mission.

Was happening before update..still happens.

Tried everything in my power

-Enabled optional CBA *.pbo's

-Manually placed ACE's and CBA's modules on mission

-Placed  the"[] call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\ace\addons\interact_menu\XEH_clientInit.sqf";"

When i run a *non-native ACE mission -with ACE- everything works *as-expected

Problem is always on resuming saved game

ACE menu's/actions initialize in no-less-than ~1+ hour after resuming to a SP mission.

Was happening before update..still happens.

Tried everything in my power

-Enabled optional CBA *.pbo's

-Manually placed ACE's and CBA's modules on mission

-Placed  the"[] call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\ace\addons\interact_menu\XEH_clientInit.sqf";"

When i run a *non-native ACE mission -with ACE- everything works *as-expected

Problem is always on resuming saved game

I may be wrong, but I'm fairly sure I remember reading that SP save/resume isn't supported by ACE (unless that has changed recently) - pretty much solely due to this issue.

I may be wrong, but I'm fairly sure I remember reading that SP save/resume isn't supported by ACE (unless that has changed recently) - pretty much solely due to this issue.

If this is the case..i m sorry...while i still thinking it's *weird.

I mean such a problem should have been among the top priority issues-to-be-fixed.

Lots of people playing SP ..and ARMA 3's most played missions are NOT meant to over in 1 session.

(maybe even whole weeks)

..so it's a big "NO" to these people-including me,who i m used to play even the ARMA's Fishing simulator with ACE (from ARMA1)

Come on guys..10 more lines of code  plz :)

If this is the case..i m sorry...while i still thinking it's *weird.

I mean such a problem should have been among the top priority issues-to-be-fixed.

Lots of people playing SP ..and ARMA 3's most played missions are NOT meant to over in 1 session.

(maybe even whole weeks)

..so it's a big "NO" to these people-including me,who i m used to play even the ARMA's Fishing simulator with ACE (from ARMA1)

Come on guys..10 more lines of code  plz :)

Some work has already been done, but making it fully SP compatible is a very tedious job and it is currently officially not supported for those reasons. It might be in the future, but there is no guarantee, it is certainly not a priority due to the same reasons it is not implemented.

If you think it's 10 lines of code, I am sorry to tell you, but that is not true, if you believe it is and you know a way you are always free to contribute to the project via GitHub. :)

• Like 2

We cannot see self interaction or interaction, but we also cannot see   options in Main menu Ace3 options..

Requesting help guys..

I am using the old moduels on map, do i need to remove and reput on map to solve the issue...

Thanks ..

We cannot see self interaction or interaction, but we also cannot see   options in Main menu Ace3 options..

Requesting help guys..

I am using the old moduels on map, do i need to remove and reput on map to solve the issue...

Thanks ..

just try a emtpy map in editor. Is SelfInteraction working? If not, its your local problem. If its working try replacing modules. YOU need to do the work. First try yourself before asking for help.

• Like 1