acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Using the getAllHitPointsDamage function, I noticed that it is impossible to damage the neck, face, abdomen, chest, pelvis (at least).

All upper hits are going to the head section, all middle hits seems to be located on the body.

Tested: vanilla vs CBA+ACE 3.4.0.0 only, no specific ACE config

Target: B_Soldier_F

Weapon: PO7 9mm

Function used: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/getAllHitPointsDamage

Per my post about launchers above, I found out this is related to the whole NVG/Bino/Laser/Accessory issue.  If I have the binos/rangefinders in their slot in inventory and ACE running, then they won't lock on.  If I don't have ACE running OR I have ACE running, but my bino slot is not in use (empty) then I can lock on without an issue.

Is it ACE that is causing no bipod animations as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Titan AT and Titan AA worked just fine for me, just now in game.

(I didn't have binos) so yer could be that !

Ace's interaction menu dosent appear to be working with the new patch, is this known?

• Like 1

Ace's interaction menu dosent appear to be working with the new patch, is this known?

Place down the check pbo (or what ever its called) module again.

can anyone tell me what the .dll files do in the root folder in ACE. The people I rent my server through won't initially allow me to upload dll files and I have to get them to manually download and upload the mods if they have DLL files in them.

In other words a giant pain the ass. Are they necessary to use ACE? What exactly do they do?

The dll's are not needed on the server.

Is it ACE that is causing no bipod animations as well?

same here with only ace 3.4 and cba 2.2 and arma3 stable.

Very strange bug ...

• Like 1

Hi,

First, thank you for all the hard work. You're awesome !

Something annoys me. I tested the last version of ACE, and noticed that the "instant waking up" bug still exists.
All tickets referencing the bug are in the "backlog" section, and still unresolved.
Is it normal? Did I missed something?
The medical system is a major feature, so why does this type of bug remains? 
Is it too hard/complicated to fix ? Does it work as intended ? Or are we too few to be impacted ?

Thanks for the answers, and keep up the good work ! 

same here with only ace 3.4 and cba 2.2 and arma3 stable.

Very strange bug ...

put binocular in the backpack and it s fixed for now!

I think the ACE team will fix all for the 3.4.1

Something annoys me. I tested the last version of ACE, and noticed that the "instant waking up" bug still exists.

Is this really a bug though? Not working as designed?

My understanding is that you can get incap for two reasons: pain and circulation issues (low heart rate/blood pressure). Getting shot at instantly raises pain, and can knock you out for a few seconds. Getting shot at repeatedly will cause you to lose blood which in turn can cause permanent loss of consciousness until until dead or helped out.

Now, you may very well be right that the new update broke things, I havent played enough to test it properly, but in the previous version we always had cases of people getting kocked unconscious after taking a big hit, waking up a few seconds later and crawling back to cover, only to fall unconscious more permanently a bit later due to blood loss.

I am currently working on a mod which I'd like to integrate into the interaction menu. Can anyone point me to the documentation? I searched the ACE wiki, but couldn't find anything.

Enjoying the ACE3 features such as Vehicle Locking, Medical Options, HuntIR, Portable Ladder, etc, etc......however, when playing alone or with a small group the unconscious or knocked out state is extremely long.....in fact, I have not yet woken up, lol  Is there an option to reduce this unconscious state time?

Any help is most appreciated.

REAPER

I thought the temp passing out stuff was by design tbh -trying to simulate

"getting hit by kinetic energy" or something..

Is this really a bug though? Not working as designed?

That's what I'd like to know.  ;)

Taking 6-7 hit to both arms will either kill you, or knocks you down for only 10-15 seconds. Only (very) major blood loss will knock you down for longer times. Is it working as intended ? 

I cannot interact anymore, i tried placing check pbo module and putting the XEH files in the CBA_A3 folder too.  Breaking my game without it :(

I cannot interact anymore, i tried placing check pbo module and putting the XEH files in the CBA_A3 folder too.  Breaking my game without it :(

we just experienced the same. remove the check pbo module and it should work. at least that was our problem...

Is it possible to add the fuel bladders to the new refuel system?

xn5S3qG.jpg

I put this on the Github page for feature requests.

Enjoying the ACE3 features such as Vehicle Locking, Medical Options, HuntIR, Portable Ladder, etc, etc......however, when playing alone or with a small group the unconscious or knocked out state is extremely long.....in fact, I have not yet woken up, lol  Is there an option to reduce this unconscious state time?

Any help is most appreciated.

REAPER

Any one know if there is a setting for how long time you are uncounscious

Sven

With or without the 'check pbo' i get the same issue still, cannot use interaction menu still.

• Like 1

With or without the 'check pbo' i get the same issue still, cannot use interaction menu still.

u might need the optional pbo from CBA 'enable_auto_xeh.pbo'

I don't know if this is on ther server or the nexus update broke it bit the micro dager gps no longer for me and other people on the server gose to the right hand side of the screen it stay in the middle of the screen.