acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Yes. You can make virtually anything in ArmA.

I have Bomb stuff coming as part of my SpookWarCom system, and as a stand-alone. I released a prototype already and have several more under development. Not sure what this has to do with ACE3 though.

Game looks fun. (And I can't wait for VR)

Well ace has the engaging bomb placement system (from agm) so i thought they had the capability to go further with it.

LOCK ON KEY BINDING QUESTION!

Should i bind all this keys in same one key?

ACE

LOCK TARGET [HOLD]

ARMA 3 VANILLA

LOCK TARGET

REVEAL TARGET

For some how this things is messed up so eventually i can't use FCS, laser guide etc etc

what should i do? the manual saying nothing about this.

Anyone can please answer this question? D:

Haven´t seen this posted here and I don´t browse the GITHub enough to be sure it was brought up before but, I´ve noticed that, meanwhile ACE interactions and some other features become unavailable after a "cold reload" of a saved mission (whe you exit arma and re-launch the game later), sometimes the simple action of saving again the mission or, most commonly, keep playing that reloaded mission for around half an hour (or just pause the game and make something else IRL for half an hour) the interaction and missing modules restart... like this, out of the blue, everything gets back to normal after 30 minute or so =P

Can someone give a glimpse of why this happens? (Or haven´t anybody noticed it yet? I play mostly SP and sometimes I just let my arma3 opened with a mission on pause, so that´s how I´ve stumbled on it... and also noticed on continously played missions, for more than half an hour)

cheers!

Haven´t seen this posted here and I don´t browse the GITHub enough to be sure it was brought up before but, I´ve noticed that, meanwhile ACE interactions and some other features become unavailable after a "cold reload" of a saved mission (whe you exit arma and re-launch the game later), sometimes the simple action of saving again the mission or, most commonly, keep playing that reloaded mission for around half an hour (or just pause the game and make something else IRL for half an hour) the interaction and missing modules restart... like this, out of the blue, everything gets back to normal after 30 minute or so =P

Can someone give a glimpse of why this happens? (Or haven´t anybody noticed it yet? I play mostly SP and sometimes I just let my arma3 opened with a mission on pause, so that´s how I´ve stumbled on it... and also noticed on continously played missions, for more than half an hour)

cheers!

Well, i need to say the same. Arma 3 is very bad optimalised, its engine isnt finished yet, music is cutting while saving game etc. MODS s cripts are not launchine after "cold Load" - its typical in A3. Till they dont get it working (bohemia off course) it will not be better, and what i observed, they really dont care about the modders - look how they treat us with tracked vehicles swimming ability - "with TANOA expansion it will came" so we need to wait till may or later in 2016? They dont care about mods and this is their biggest mistake, beacuse mods create their game. So in conclusion they dont care how mods are working on their product, so they will propably newer fixed THIS issue.

psst... - vote it up :

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=26219

they really dont care about the modders

They dont care about mods

in conclusion they dont care how mods are working on their product

............................................________........................

....................................,.-‘â€...................``~.,..................

.............................,.-â€...................................“-.,............

.........................,/...............................................â€:,........

.....................,?......................................................\,.....

.................../...........................................................,}....

................./......................................................,:`^`..}....

.............../...................................................,:â€........./.....

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........

.........../(_....â€~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........

..........{.._$;_......â€=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~â€;/....}...........

...........((.....*~_.......â€=-._......“;,,./`..../â€............../............

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-â€...............

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

...how long have you been a member of this community?

• Like 2

............................................________........................

....................................,.-‘â€...................``~.,..................

.............................,.-â€...................................“-.,............

.........................,/...............................................â€:,........

.....................,?......................................................\,.....

.................../...........................................................,}....

................./......................................................,:`^`..}....

.............../...................................................,:â€........./.....

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........

.........../(_....â€~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........

..........{.._$;_......â€=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~â€;/....}...........

...........((.....*~_.......â€=-._......“;,,./`..../â€............../............

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-â€...............

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

...how long have you been a member of this community?

I think that speaks for itself.

• Like 1

I think that speaks for itself.

Since OFP, but created sixth account here in this date...... BTW who are you trying to lie? Why there isnt aphibious tracked vehicles yet? Or even PhysX config for this, even after 2 years after ticket was made on feedback tracker. Facts talk for themsleves.

Same here...Is it for real that i have to place 5-6 center mass hits with 5.56 M4 on an ordinary rifleman at distance of 20m to get him killed? What body armor in the world takes so many hits at such a close range?

I'm glad I havnt gotten the newest version of ACE then.I like the fact that when using aCE you can drop someone in 1-2 shots,whereas in vanilla it takes 4.So if i get the newest version that will mess all that up?

I'm I the only one still having problems with the restore hitpoint upon bandaging in the Advanced Medical System?

I am still finding that even after bandaging and stabilization players will still walk once shot in the leg. And they wont be able to run until a medic can use a PAK on them. Which of course is not always possible in spec ops type of missions.

I'm I the only one still having problems with the restore hitpoint upon bandaging in the Advanced Medical System?

I am still finding that even after bandaging and stabilization players will still walk once shot in the leg. And they wont be able to run until a medic can use a PAK on them. Which of course is not always possible in spec ops type of missions.

It's already been fixed and merged into their master branch on Github https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/pull/2646

Well, i need to say the same. Arma 3 is very bad optimalised, its engine isnt finished yet, music is cutting while saving game etc. MODS s cripts are not launchine after "cold Load" - its typical in A3. Till they dont get it working (bohemia off course) it will not be better, and what i observed, they really dont care about the modders - look how they treat us with tracked vehicles swimming ability - "with TANOA expansion it will came" so we need to wait till may or later in 2016? They dont care about mods and this is their biggest mistake, beacuse mods create their game. So in conclusion they dont care how mods are working on their product, so they will propably newer fixed THIS issue.

psst... - vote it up :

You have totally MISSED my point, Vasily.B... everything you´ve said is common lore since OPF... my question is why AFTER 30 minutes (or so) or sometimes after doing another save, ACE interaction KICKS BACK IN (as well as some other inactive functions after cold reload), mostly everything get re-activated... is there some hidden protocol that restart some scripts over some long intervals of time (like 30 minutes wink wink)? So, this has been my workaround: I just keep playing or keep the mission paused for 30 minutes and then almost everything gets back to normal... but then again, my doubt is "why after 30 minutes"?

And I hope to see the "bullet spounge bug" fixed on the next update... vanilla units (or modded ones based on vanilla, like EvanCat´s CSAT) are responding well (i.e. dieing with 1-2 hits) just RHS units (US and RUS/rebels) are bullet spounges (ohh and Isla Duala forces units too)

cheers!

• Like 1

It's already been fixed and merged into their master branch on Github https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/pull/2646

That is my point, it hasn't. We were playing a game just the other week with advanced medical on version 3.3.2 and player would still (sometimes) walk after bandaging. Ill check again tonight and see how things go.

That is my point, it hasn't. We were playing a game just the other week with advanced medical on version 3.3.2 and player would still (sometimes) walk after bandaging. Ill check again tonight and see how things go.

The fix was made after the release of 3.2.2

It is marged and will be released in 3.4 version. It is not included in 3.3.2. To check bugfix you have to build your version of current github master branch of ACE3.

Ah ok guys cheers. I've got a group of 20 guys and we play with another group of 30 guys on weekends. I'm not about to try and hand hold the 3/4's of those people on how to build their own mod. Cheers anyway we will wait in anticipation for 3.4.

Thanks guys. Awesome mod btw. It baffles me how this is standard in ArmA 3. Why this is a mod and not part of the vanilla game standard blows me away.

Did ACE remove the subtitles from giving orders to AI? If so, that was a bad move, fixing what wasn't broken from A2.

When I'm controlling AI in SP (yes, some of us do use ACE in SP), I need to be able to get feedback on the orders I've given. Sometimes this is critical. If I use the switch unit feature, I need to hear if the newly-controlled AI team leader has given some retarded command. Please return the subtitles for the silent orders and radio messages to/from AI. It was a perfect system.

You can remove ace_noradio.pbo if you want your avatar to speak again. PvP and COOP players depend on this feature.

You have totally MISSED my point, Vasily.B... everything you´ve said is common lore since OPF... my question is why AFTER 30 minutes (or so) or sometimes after doing another save, ACE interaction KICKS BACK IN (as well as some other inactive functions after cold reload), mostly everything get re-activated... is there some hidden protocol that restart some scripts over some long intervals of time (like 30 minutes wink wink)? So, this has been my workaround: I just keep playing or keep the mission paused for 30 minutes and then almost everything gets back to normal... but then again, my doubt is "why after 30 minutes"?

And I hope to see the "bullet spounge bug" fixed on the next update... vanilla units (or modded ones based on vanilla, like EvanCat´s CSAT) are responding well (i.e. dieing with 1-2 hits) just RHS units (US and RUS/rebels) are bullet spounges (ohh and Isla Duala forces units too)

cheers!

Ticked actualized :

Hello Guys!

I have still Problems with Version 3.3.2.0 on my Linux server.

Thats make my Server after Install Ace 3.3.2.0. Version 3.2.1 Work without Problems this why i know thats its Ace.

More doing the server not! see it in Screenhot

ace310.jpg

Whoa I never realized someone made a snap-to-cover feature for A2! I wonder if this is possible in A3 as well? Would add a whole new dimension to gameplay, and I suspect it would animate better using Arma 3's ragdoll system.

• Like 1

Are you guys planning to include RHS grenades fix to the compatibility pbo?

Whoa I never realized someone made a snap-to-cover feature for A2! I wonder if this is possible in A3 as well? Would add a whole new dimension to gameplay, and I suspect it would animate better using Arma 3's ragdoll system.

https://youtu.be/L2Cg3nQc7AM?t=1m55s

• Like 1

Guess what, we already have it... with MCC you can activate on "missions settings" to be able to snap out of cover on wall corners by just going into ironsight view... and there was a mod, but it glitched a lot on rubbles and broken walls (look for dynamic cover system)

cheers

Dear ACE Team,

I'm making my own addon about Irregular Forces units, I would like to know how to make them ACE friendly (compatibility). Do you have any guide that can help me through this?

Thanks!