acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Why are kind bindings confusing? Under CBA menu, it says for example Alt+Winkey is the interaction key, but I found out it's Ctrl+Winkey. Where's the definitive list?

Why are kind bindings confusing? Under CBA menu, it says for example Alt+Winkey is the interaction key, but I found out it's Ctrl+Winkey. Where's the definitive list?

Just browse to the key binding section and review the keybinds.

Is there anyway to add Ace interaction to a vehicle, I've looked on the wiki but cant seem to find anything, or I'm blind (which is more probable) any help would be appreciated

Is there anyway to add Ace interaction to a vehicle, I've looked on the wiki but cant seem to find anything, or I'm blind (which is more probable) any help would be appreciated

You can either support it via correct inheritance, or define the interaction classes in the vehicle's config manually (or both - works best).

It also must support XEH (or the workaround PBO can be used):

See CBA's XEH wiki: https://github.com/CBATeam/CBA_A3/wiki/Extended%20Eventhandlers

Is there a way to change the basic medical's 'Player Damage coefficient' to different values for different players?

Great Job with the mod  :)

Hoping someone can assist me with a frustrating issue that I am now faced with for the second time.

I've been using the Kimi's HMD mod by Geraldbolso1899 from before it was incorporated into ACE 3, and encountered a strange issue where the AI gunners in the attack helicopters (Kajman, Comanche) refused to open fire on enemy infantry, even if weapons were cycled through etc - they would simply train their crosshairs on target and aquire them but not engage at all, even if ordered to attack or given an engage at will command. This issue was reported by me to the mod author.

The issue was eventually traced to the hmds_kimi_weapons PBO contained within the original mod, and removal of this PBO solved the problem for me, and allowed the AI gunners to behave and engage as they should.

The problem now though, is that Ace 3 does not show this HMD mod in the form of PBO files, so I cant disable the weapon pbo as I usually would - I know that it is somewhere within the ace_aircraft module...but that's it.

Is there any way to disable the HMDs and weapon changes to the helicopters caused by this mod, so that I can perhaps run this mods standalone version outside of ACE 3, or can we receive the option to turn the HMD mods weapon effects off in later versions of ACE 3?

Any help will be appreciated, Thank You  

• Like 1

Hey

when i use the new CBA (v2.0.0.150817) with ASDG Joint Rails(JR) Integration do already need the ace_compat_asdg.pbo anymore ?

Or can i delete the ace_compat_asdg.pbo ?

The compat pbo for asdg_jr is needed if you want to use ace, it will be fully supported in 3.3.

Hi guys! I was wondering, will you enhance the AI controls? I would really, really like something like this

I searched and couldn't find an answer on this, but is there a way to add a script to a units init which can give that player predefined advanced medical system injuries? I've been working on a PJ mission and would like to be able to have the injured person have the exact injuries I'd like so I can prerecord audio transmissions to the PJ units while enroute to the pickup.

Hi guys! I was wondering, will you enhance the AI controls? I would really, really like something like this

I would say that more fits into an AI mod. ACE3 is mostly focused on multiplayer.

I would say that more fits into an AI mod. ACE3 is mostly focused on multiplayer.

There is no mission with AI in multiplayer ?

I searched and couldn't find an answer on this, but is there a way to add a script to a units init which can give that player predefined advanced medical system injuries?

Iirc that question was asked a few weeks ago and the answer was (sadly) "no". Not sure if anything changed in the meantime though. However it is at least possible to script unconsciousness with "[this, true, 99999] call ACE_Medical_fnc_setUnconscious;"

There is no mission with AI in multiplayer ?

Apparently not seeing as default ACE key-bindings remove your ability to give the AI orders (1-4 keys become weapon selections keys, 6-9 grenade throw types and 0 holsters weapons)  :lol:

This likely doesn't fall inside the scope of ACE3 (I'm also pretty sure it's not possible to do in Arma without either some ridiculously micro-managing scripting or an engine side solution).

Apparently not seeing as default ACE key-bindings remove your ability to give the AI orders (1-4 keys become weapon selections keys, 6-9 grenade throw types and 0 holsters weapons)  :lol:

These are rebindable

Is it possible to set temperature, humidity and pressure to desired values on the fly or by the init script?

How can I activate madical system without mission editor?

I want to use medical system but there are over one hundread missions to apply ACE settings.

So,I do not want to put ACE medical modules for each missions on the editor but make a .sqf file that could activate medical system, setting the system and let units take some medikits.

thanks.

Is there a way to change the basic medical's 'Player Damage coefficient' to different values for different players?

Anyone have any idea for this?

Also got a response a while back, about how to set a player to fully healed and not in pain/blood loss, and I got two responses:

[player,player] call ACE_medical_fnc_treatmentAdvanced_fullHealLocal;

and 

playerName setVariable ["ace_medical_bloodVolume", 100, true]; 
playerName setVariable ["ace_medical_pain", 0, true]; 
playerName setVariable ["ACE_isUnconscious", false, true];

Unfortunately, i didn't see either of these working, can anyone confirm if they should work, or if there's another way to heal a player in MP, from bleeding or injured and in pain to back to normal?

I've been using [player,player] call ACE_medical_fnc_treatmentAdvanced_fullHealLocal; to heal people in our MP Training sessions so certainly it works.

Hi guys

I'm hoping to get some advice on the Advanced Medical system. After some discussion my group has pretty much moved full time to the ACE3 Advanced medical system with and Advanced Ballistics. I must say we are freaking loving it, in fact I don't think we will be able to go back to the Basic medical system unless something goes wrong with the advanced medical system.

Anyway we have been using the default Advanced medical system settings. In other words PAKs and Surgical kits can only be used in a medical facility or medical vehicles.

Now that is all well and good, until someone get injured in the leg and even after treatment they can't run. That is until they get in a vehicle and get PAK'd up.

Now so far this hasn't been too big an issue as we have just included a medical humvee in our convoy and had people treated back at the humvee.

Problem being when we do more spec ops kind of missions where we don't have a medical vehicle, or at least we dont want to have a medical vehicle.

Is there anyway of getting people able to run again without using PAKs?

I know I can change the module to allow PAKs to be used anywhere on the battlefield, but if I'm correct PAKs take player back to 100% this feature to me seems like it renders much of the advanced medical system useless if allowed to be used on the battlefield. I mean whats the point of bloodbags, or the different kind of bandages if as soon a medic sees someone on the ground injured they can just jump on them and use their PAK?

Or do i not know how to fully use the medical system.

Anyway all i really want to do is find a solution for when players have damaged legs and they can no longer run without having to have a medical vehicle in every mission. Personally for me moving forward it would be good if players could at least jog and perhaps they could randomly fall over if they were still damaged.

Change the setting that has to do with  bandaging removing bloodstains. If the stains are on the uniform they will not be able to run without being PAK'd.