acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

The current workaround to the basic medical bug is to increase the damage threshold to 1.2 (Player Damage in the medical settings module)

• Like 2

Hi guys!

Actually I wanna know one thing. Is it possible to turn on possibility of using PAK or surgical kit with basic medical system (standart ACE lets use it only in advanced)? How to do it?

Hope you will help me!

Hi guys!

Actually I wanna know one thing. Is it possible to turn on possibility of using PAK or surgical kit with basic medical system (standart ACE lets use it only in advanced)? How to do it?

Hope you will help me!

Why do you need it? doesn't bandaging your legs fix your legs in basic medical? :P

Why do you need it? doesn't bandaging your legs fix your legs in basic medical? :P

Just want to get a fast solution for medics that come on MRAP, so they do it all in one action  ;)

Actually now I have one more question... Is it possible to setup several explosive charges with one detonation code so it detonates simultaneously? It's really bad when I need to detonate it one by one.... Sometimes it ruines ambushes.  :(

Hey guys, is there a way to readjust the barrelheating of a certain gun? Our machineguns can simply fire like 1000 rounds without a single jam.

We are using the MG3 (ksp94) from SFP, which requires a barrelswitch for every magazine shot in full-auto in real life. Same thing for the BWMod MG5.

Hope you can help me.

Actually, the basic medical system is currently bugged. 

I always wondered if the basic medical system was a bit dodgy, considering the 'simple' version means normal troops can't use Epi, bu the 'advanced' lets anyone use them. It's a real drag as my friends don't like the gameplay to be too complex, but if one of us passes out, they just get to stare at the ground for an hour whilst we finish the mission.

@ellaElectro

It's a guess since I don't have the mods and thus can't see their configs:

The mass of the bullets is too low (ACE_bulletMass)  / The caliber of the ammo is not set properly (ACE_caliber)

@marcai

Set everyone as a medic, done.

@ellaElectro

It's a guess since I don't have the mods and thus can't see their configs:

The mass of the bullets is too low (ACE_bulletMass)  / The caliber of the ammo is not set properly (ACE_caliber)

Will the hit pattern change, if i adjust the bullet mass?

Hello there,

Is it possible that the  engaging of moving targets wont work ? 

I hold TAB for 2 sec.and released it and fired but it doesnt hit the target it hit the ground far behind the fast tank 

any help ? 

Thx MrFies

How can I remove the Film Grain on the Nightvision. Whenever I try to manually edit the pbo, I keep getting an error, in game after the edit is done, saying the "XEH_postInitClient.sqf" file is missing.

How can I remove the Film Grain on the Nightvision. Whenever I try to manually edit the pbo, I keep getting an error, in game after the edit is done, saying the "XEH_postInitClient.sqf" file is missing.

try this

ppEffectDestroy ace_nightvision_ppEffectFilmGrain;

I am unable to lock on helicopters with the the AA Missiles of the Wipeout. There isn´t even a square around air Targets. The Yak-130 has the same problem.

I tryed all the keys but nothing works.

Only mods used are CBA and ACE.

I heard an unsubstantiated rumor that the fix for fastroping was that y'all simply made AGM compatible with the latest ACE3 asnd we can go back to fastroping if we run both latest ACE3 & AGM. Can you confirm or deny this?

Thank you!!

~Rob

try this

ppEffectDestroy ace_nightvision_ppEffectFilmGrain;

I launched a game and tried this code in the Debug console. It worked!! Thank, you so much. However, how can I make this permanent so that I do not have to constantly type the code whenever I enter/restart a mission? I tried typing it into the ace userconfig file but that did not work.

@mrfies

This is currently being looked at.

@the m

This as been acknowledged.

@Robert31178

I have absolutely no idea where you're pulling this from but this is false.

AGM and CSE have been abandonned, only ACE3 remains.

Is there a server config parameter for revive time?

I have recently moved from using mission modules, to the serverside config.  Using the export function, i cannot seem to set a time parameter for the revive function, before respawn.

Thankyou for any help...

In your exported settings check those lines

class ace_medical_enableRevive {
    value = 1;
    typeName = "SCALAR";
    force = 1;
};
class ace_medical_maxReviveTime {
    value = 120;
    typeName = "SCALAR";
    force = 1;
};
class ace_medical_amountOfReviveLives {
    value = -1;
    typeName = "SCALAR";
    force = 1;
};
  • Like 1

^^ Feel like a fool :P

I looked at the bloody file before posting just to double check aswell. 

Guess i'm more tired than i thought...  Thanks alot for that, much appreciated.

Hey is there anyway to do a client sided config similar to the server sided one just like in ACE2?

Our group has a custom repo that does allow for userconfigs to be uploaded and similar to ACE2 we'd like to force/default some client sided options off such as ear ringing..

Also does the serversided config work in MP lobby & SP editor?

Kind regards,

Sanchez

Hey is there anyway to do a client sided config similar to the server sided one just like in ACE2?

Our group has a custom repo that does allow for userconfigs to be uploaded and similar to ACE2 we'd like to force/default some client sided options off such as ear ringing..

Also does the serversided config work in MP lobby & SP editor?

Kind regards,

Sanchez

Yes, you can include client side settings with your config export. There is a button to include client settings in the export menu. When pressing export config, it will provide you with both server and all client settings. You can find the relevant user settings in that export and copy those over to your server config, so you won't include all other settings. Alternatively just find the setting name and configure it manually. Client settings look exactly like server settings and go in the same place.

We are still working on improving that process, so it's slightly user unfriendly.

Hope this helps. If not, let me or anyone else from the ACE team know.

So client settings can be put in the serverconfig.hpp and upon joining the server the client's ACE settings will be set to the client values defined in the server sided config?

I have yet to verify but if the client settings look exactly alike server settings then there must be a force value that can be applied, right? What does force in this case do? Does it remove the ability for the client to change the option in their ACE settings? (after all, client options aren't placeable modules).

And I guess I'll go check whether or not the serverconfig.hpp works in SP/MP editor.. :P

So client settings can be put in the serverconfig.hpp and upon joining the server the client's ACE settings will be set to the client values defined in the server sided config?

I have yet to verify but if the client settings look exactly alike server settings then there must be a force value that can be applied, right? What does force in this case do? Does it remove the ability for the client to change the option in their ACE settings? (after all, client options aren't placeable modules).

And I guess I'll go check whether or not the serverconfig.hpp works in SP/MP editor.. :P

Yes, you can force them. When forced, clients will not be able to adjust the setting anymore.

The serverconfig.hpp / ace_server.pbo works in both SP and MP editor. The only requirement is that your machine is a server, which is the case in both scenarios.