acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Hellow, I and my friends have got problem with ace after new patch. When we use interaction key, we dont see interaction elemets on us and on units/players. Somebody know the solution ? Thanks.

anyone else getting massive fps drop with ACE when using launchers.... ?

Yes. You can actually watch your FPS tick down one at a time. To replicate, do the following:

Mods: Only ACE

Mission in VR with single vehicle and VA

Select backpack and titan

Fire at vehicle

Lower Titan, but do not swap weapon

Frame rate slowly drops.

Drop titan

Pick back up

Frame rate returns to normal.

Swapping weapons also restores fps

anyone else getting massive fps drop with ACE when using launchers.... ?

Yep-me too.Also I am getting FPS drops(to single digits) after firefights.it dosn't seem to happen as the fight is going on,rather it happens as most of the enemy are dead on the ground..It will drop and often freeze for about 5 seconds.Any ideas?Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:18 ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 ----------

Would you guys ever consider releasing your recoil/fatigue system as a separate add-on?i have used every mod out there that deals with recoil but this is the only one that is good enough to allow LMG's to be used accurately.It would be great if it could be released separately for people who don't want to use the full ACE experience.thanks guys and keep it up!

it's me again :D

just another quick quesion:

which functions do i need to add an interaction menu to an object that normally doesn't have one? is that even possible with a script?

and also, is there somewhere in the depths of the internet a place, a forum or so, to ask those questions? this thread may be a little wrong for those things, as there are so many discussions and things going on in here...

@people with issues:

Post on here (click me) and don't forget to follow these guidelines (click me)

@ineptaphid:

No modules will be released as standalones AFAIK

@B.A.Verrecus:

The functions aren't public yet and may change in the future, once they are I'll update the wiki (I might do it sooner and add a warning that they aren't public yet)

ah, thanks for the info!

i, for my part, would not mind if the functions change in the future and i have to change the scripts then. but of course if you choose to wait to make them public, i will wait (more or less) patiently ;)

ah, thanks for the info!

i, for my part, would not mind if the functions change in the future and i have to change the scripts then. but of course if you choose to wait to make them public, i will wait (more or less) patiently ;)

You are free to use them at your own risk, it is open-source and you can check the code yourself as well as keep a close eye if something changes. But it should not be taken for granted that those functions will even work in the next version, they might even be fully removed. There is also no support given to non-public functions, for obvious reasons. :)

I get the addons missing deleted error in my server rpt file when loading any mission with ACE in it. Other peoples missions too. Its def in my startup parameter and it works in local server multiplayer.

Missions with no ACE work fine but obviously no ACE. The menu is there when I hit escape but its blanked out.

I must have missed something obvious, please help.

Here's my mod parameter:

@CBA_A3;@mcc_sandbox;@AH64D;@HAFM_A3;@bwa3;@bw_nh90;@ALiVE;@AliveServer;@PRKZ;@MightyGau;@CAF_AG;@BWDR;@ASR_AI3;@allinarmaterrainpack;@Ares;@ace;@task_force_radio

@CBA_A3;@mcc_sandbox;@AH64D;@HAFM_A3;@bwa3;@bw_nh90;@ALiVE;@AliveServer;@PRKZ;@MightyGau;@CAF_AG;@BWDR;@ASR_AI3;@allinarmaterrainpack;@Ares;@ace;@task_force_radio

Unless you manually renamed the folder, shouldn't it be:

@CBA_A3;@mcc_sandbox;@AH64D;@HAFM_A3;@bwa3;@bw_nh90;@ALiVE;@AliveServer;@PRKZ;@MightyGau;@CAF_AG;@BWDR;@ASR_AI3;@allinarmaterrainpack;@Ares;@ace3;@task_force_radio

Just a small, but very important questian to the ACE developers:

My Squad is using ACE3 since one week now constantly. We also use the advanced medical system. It appeared several times now, that wounded, but correctly treated soldiers just cant wake up. They are like "stuck" in the "wounded"-animation. I repeat: The wounds are treated absolutely correct.

This sereously damages our coop gameplay and brings me to my question:

Are we doing something wrong?

Greetings,

Hunger

I'm getting this on the last line of the server rpt:

2015/07/19, 23:52:03 Error context version=12;

I just get stuck on the load screen. If I do a mission without ACE3 it works. I tried renaming my mod folders to ace3 as suggested but I'm no further along.

http://pastebin.com/gy2eWeMr

http://pastebin.com/vRKQJyKb

EDIT: Another mod was interfering with ACE & TFAR. Possible HAFM_A3, BW Dingo or BW Mod. Removed these mods and everything worked as intended

Edited by markh7991

Will Tourniquets actually function properly if used with the basic medical system?

Hi everyone,

We have some difficulty to config the medical parameters.

We put player playerDamageThreshold at 2 : too high. We are Rambo ^^. 1.5 seems fine.

If we activate "medicalrevive", no one can die, even with a frontal helicopter crash at full speed. We understand after why. But after 240 secs : the player die. Logical

If we deactivate "medicalrevive", people can die, but maybe too easely. Player hardly going to coma and medic are... pretty useless because everyone can heal himself.

Maybe i'm dumb and don't understand anything so i'm begging your help.

Does some peple have advices ? An idea ? Maybe server.cfg for exemple.

So in terms of compatibility with other addons (Weapons and such), the primary issue would be with advanced ballistics right, and not just the regular ballistics .pbo? As long as Advanced Ballistics is set to off, things should generally work without issues? Also, is advanced ballistics off by default?

Is there a way to set the wind in a mission, with the new ACE wind/advanced ballistics? None of the normal ways of setting wind work, and there are some missions where the mission maker might not want any or vice versa.

Also unrelated, is there a way through scripts to set a player's wounds back to healed? There's been times where through some bug or problem that a player got injured, and setting their damage to 0 and waking them up works if they're not in pain, but if they're in pain and/or bleeding, there's no way to get them back up for more than a moment through the debug console or scripts.

Thanks in advance!

Also unrelated, is there a way through scripts to set a player's wounds back to healed? There's been times where through some bug or problem that a player got injured, and setting their damage to 0 and waking them up works if they're not in pain, but if they're in pain and/or bleeding, there's no way to get them back up for more than a moment through the debug console or scripts.

Thanks in advance!

Soulis6, you could try this if you have debug and know players name (man1) or whatever, should make them 100% good to go, you could tweak the numbers if you wanted to leave some damage.

playerName setVariable ["ace_medical_bloodVolume", 100, true];

playerName setVariable ["ace_medical_pain", 0, true];

playerName setVariable ["ACE_isUnconscious", false, true];

Soulis6, you could try this if you have debug and know players name (man1) or whatever, should make them 100% good to go, you could tweak the numbers if you wanted to leave some damage.

playerName setVariable ["ace_medical_bloodVolume", 100, true];

playerName setVariable ["ace_medical_pain", 0, true];

playerName setVariable ["ACE_isUnconscious", false, true];

Ahh that's awesome, thanks, exactly what i was looking for!

Ahh that's awesome, thanks, exactly what i was looking for!

Try

[player,player] call ACE_medical_fnc_treatmentAdvanced_fullHealLocal;

instead. This actually resets all the medical variables at once. You can insert any player unit's name instead of "player" and then execute it globally. Unfortunately you have to put the name in twice.

Hey guys-what is the "test missions" pbo for?i assumed it added a mission or something,but i can't work out what it's for?Thanks

Edited by ineptaphid

Hey all

I have CBA and ACE but I cant seem to bind keys for things like kestral.

I mean I bind them and when I press the keys in game it does not do what I assisned it to do :(

Please help

How do I set up my mission description.ext for:

Medical set to no instant death/unconscious

Respawn enabled

Revive enabled

I think I'm doing something wrong as I'm instantly dying when I check it in server. Does there have to be at least one other player alive on server?

Its currently set to:

respawn = 3;

respawnDelay = 5;

respawnDialog = false;

Thanks

Edited by markh7991