acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Strange, it works correctly for me with the M320/LRPS on the Altis 360 Degree Training Course, AB module enabled (last CBA and ACE3 only).

Are you sure to have the AB module enabled ?

i found the mistake i have downloaded a new copy of Altis 360 Degree Training Course and it didnot have AB module enabled i thought it is enable by deafult

thx man

Edited by macfifa

Hi

I cannot load savegames in singleplayer with ACE3. I get the mission completed screen everytime I try to load a savegame.

It might be related to some other mod, but removing ACE3 fixes it. I run CBA, DragonFyre, Blastcore, RHS and some other popular mods.

How to lock backpack that other players couldn't open AI backpacks? Have found lock backpacks pbo but don't see any module to use it in editor.

I have an issue with the interaction menu and I'm hoping to get some help-

Whenever I put down an explosive and give it a remote trigger, the menu won't let me select the trigger. I'll go through the web of options but when I'm at the trigger the whole menu disappears until I look back down towards the other options. Changing it to a list doesn't help either. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there any way to fix this? Please, help, I can't use explosives because of this :(

Hi

I cannot load savegames in singleplayer with ACE3. I get the mission completed screen everytime I try to load a savegame.

It might be related to some other mod, but removing ACE3 fixes it. I run CBA, DragonFyre, Blastcore, RHS and some other popular mods.

@Bos , you´re probably missing a dependancy... have you copy and pasted ALL files from optional folder to addons folder, inside @ACE? If you did that, you´ve added unneeded dependancies cus you´d be missing HLC weapons, RF3 weapons etc... just to be sure which mod are you missing, just launch arma3 WITHOUT -nologs parameter (it blocks errors popups on launch, but those are the ones that causes errors loading savedgaes =P)

cheers!

Can anybody tell me how to add the ieds in the editor? I just want to mess around with the cellphone trigger, and can't add it to a crate or my person...

I can create an ied with ""ACE_Explosives_Place_IEDUrbanBig" createVehicle (position player)", but it only gives me an option to pick it up. When I do that it just disappears without it getting added to my person.

Edited by WiredTiger

Can anybody tell me how to add the ieds in the editor? I just want to mess around with the cellphone trigger, and can't add it to a crate or my person...

I can create an ied with ""ACE_Explosives_Place_IEDUrbanBig" createVehicle (position player)", but it only gives me an option to pick it up. When I do that it just disappears without it getting added to my person.

IED item classnames don't have the ACE prefix, since they're from vanilla A3:

IEDLandBig_Remote_Mag

IEDUrbanBig_Remote_Mag

IEDLandSmall_Remote_Mag

IEDUrbanSmall_Remote_Mag

So you can add them to player units with player addMagazine "IEDUrbanSmall_Remote_Mag"; (the large ones only fit in backpacks, IIRC), or into a crate with addMagazineCargo.

Edit: It would be nice if the classnames were present in some ACE documentation, though, since they're not normally visible anywhere in the editor.

the numbers seem to work for the in-game ATragMX, but not entirely so for actual ballistics calculators

my ballistics calculator still did fine with the Chey Tac stats... much better than the ingame ATrag did, actually

You are trying to say that both calculators only work for some gun profiles?
So... still wondering how to interpret the data.

Real world ballistics calculators will only work if Advanced Ballistics is enabled. The ATragMX can handle both, vanilla- and advanced ballistics. Vanilla Ballistics drag is using the airFriction config entry, Advanced Ballistics drag is using the ballistic coefficient config entry.

Join our public slack channel if you can't get it working.

Is there an option in ACE 3 that always leaves player incapacitated when he is shot and not KIA?

hi

i dont know why but it seems that the ai needs 1 shot to take me down

doesn't matter what armor i am wearing or where i got hit .

maybe i am missing something in the settings?

or a bug ?

not sure.........

Thank you! Yes I had some wrong compability ace_compat_* files that caused not being able to load savegames.

;2964856']@Bos ' date=' you´re probably missing a dependancy... have you copy and pasted ALL files from optional folder to addons folder, inside @ACE? If you did that, you´ve added unneeded dependancies cus you´d be missing HLC weapons, RF3 weapons etc... just to be sure which mod are you missing, just launch arma3 WITHOUT -nologs parameter (it blocks errors popups on launch, but those are the ones that causes errors loading savedgaes =P)

cheers![/quote']

Is it possible to have it so only medics can use a PAK on themselves (and others as per usual of course)?

So everytime I'm inside a vehicle that is destroyed. I automatically get out (and survive) but I'm stuck in this position. Can't aim and can't get back in to the original position unless I respawn. Does anyone know if it's ACE related? Maybe we need "fix head bug" like in Arma 2?

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/447330523717913708/55A5B8AB9B663385CC68301ACB4A5D87BB50B70E/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/447330523717914154/805E2717626FDBA6F0AD111C5BCFF98A56CB4477/

Really? One shoot in the foot kills AI unit. Why? You guys need to improve something.

So everytime I'm inside a vehicle that is destroyed. I automatically get out (and survive) but I'm stuck in this position. Can't aim and can't get back in to the original position unless I respawn. Does anyone know if it's ACE related? Maybe we need "fix head bug" like in Arma 2?

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/447330523717913708/55A5B8AB9B663385CC68301ACB4A5D87BB50B70E/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/447330523717914154/805E2717626FDBA6F0AD111C5BCFF98A56CB4477/

I cant say that it is 100% ACE3 related.

What I can say after seeing the pics is that members of my group have experienced the exact same thing. However after some pretty extensive testing it seems to only happen in MP and only in RHS vehicles.

The HMMWV seems to have the highest chance.

On a secondary note, anyone else have the issue where if a person gets in a vehicle while injured, then go unconscious they are thrown straight up out of the vehicle? Literally straight up, then fall to their deaths.

i've noticed this too. my character will even hop out of heli/plane crashes nearly unscathed. might have something to do with the disable instant-death option. with headless client AI will also jump out of destroyed vehicles nearly unharmed

I cant say that it is 100% ACE3 related.

What I can say after seeing the pics is that members of my group have experienced the exact same thing. However after some pretty extensive testing it seems to only happen in MP and only in RHS vehicles.

The HMMWV seems to have the highest chance.

On a secondary note, anyone else have the issue where if a person gets in a vehicle while injured, then go unconscious they are thrown straight up out of the vehicle? Literally straight up, then fall to their deaths.

i've noticed this too. my character will even hop out of heli/plane crashes nearly unscathed. might have something to do with the disable instant-death option. with headless client AI will also jump out of destroyed vehicles nearly unharmed

Yup, that's happening to me too. My character is thrown straight up out of the vehicle. Then I become conscious BUT that weird position starts to bother again.

I wonder if anyone can resolve a discrepancy I'm encountering with the ACE Medical settings in the core v.3.1.1 release. There used to be a setting (perhaps in the AGM days) to punish non-medics doing medic type work. This setting appears to be absent from ACE_moduleMedicalSettings. But I feel like it was supposed to be there. The main ACE 3 module documentation doesn't have it listed, but the same page hosted by KoffeinFlummi says it should be. Am I failing to enable it correctly? The problem I'm trying to solve is this: we want all units in our milsim community to be able to perform medic functions, including epinephrine and blood transfusion, but for the medics to be able to do it a much quicker pace.

The problem I'm trying to solve is this: we want all units in our milsim community to be able to perform medic functions, including epinephrine and blood transfusion, but for the medics to be able to do it a much quicker pace.

I would like to second this, would love if this was possible.

It says in the wiki that medics (the default setting) perform medical actions faster than non-medics, but I haven't found this to be true. All I can see that it does is only allow medics to use epipen, which I would really like to be able to turn off.

I would like to second this, would love if this was possible.

It says in the wiki that medics (the default setting) perform medical actions faster than non-medics, but I haven't found this to be true. All I can see that it does is only allow medics to use epipen, which I would really like to be able to turn off.

You can set all of your units to a "medic" class.

On the note of medics performing actions faster I'll investigate.

You can set all of your units to a "medic" class.

On the note of medics performing actions faster I'll investigate.

Yeah that's what i've been doing for now, but I would really like to actually have medics, and have their healing actions be quicker, while also have everyone to be able to use Epipen. Otherwise in a squad of 5, if the only medic gets downed it's possible that's the end of the mission right there, and our group just isn't that hardcore. I really like the rest of the basic medical features.

Related question, does the medkit (from the vanilla game) do anything anymore? I thought I saw someone say it makes you faster at bandaging, but now i can't find that post anywhere.

Related question, does the medkit (from the vanilla game) do anything anymore? I thought I saw someone say it makes you faster at bandaging, but now i can't find that post anywhere.

Doesn't it convert into bloodbags & epi (and potentionally morphine + bandages too)?

Kind regards,

Sanchez