acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

How do I disable the ACE medical system at all, without having to move the PBO's? Is there some code I can run?

How do I disable the ACE medical system at all, without having to move the PBO's? Is there some code I can run?

meme-impossibru.jpg

Quick Q - I tried to grab some stuff of a dead OPFOR but it only allows me to heal him it will not show me his Inventory ?

It did open on one body but the rest it will not get no option ?

Any idea's

Hey quick question...please for give if this has already been answered. Did a search but couldn't find anything in results.

Is ACE AI/Medical designed to cause other AI units in your squad to respond to other units or yourself being injured? Under AGM this was a fairly common occurrence that when shot and unconscious one of the other AI would be "johnny on the spot" and use my medical kit to provide assistance. It was a pretty immersive feature...that the AI would immediately try to assist their buddy.

Now I get hit knock out and it seems to be sh!t outta luck pal, your on your own ;-)

Has there been a design change on the scope of medical or is it something not implemented yet?

B

---------- Post added at 10:04 ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 ----------

I even tried it with just Vanilla +CBA/ACE and found the same problem. They wouldn't respond to any kind of injury on a fellow squad ai or myself...even when ordered to do so. Seemed weird.

I had an old Drongo's Command Enhancement addon that allows for quick forced med patch up either on a unit by unit or entire squad basis...The important thing is that the AI give feedback.

I think I may have figured out why the AI doesn't respond to medical problems with other teammates. It appears the AI doesn't recognize any of the ACE3 medical items. I could order a Combat Medic with full ACE3 medical kit to heal either myself or another injured unit...the response was always "I don't have a FAK or Medkit." I guess that would derail the process.

It's weird because AGM had this fully squared away. They would heal each other with no problem using the AGM med items either with the vanilla commands or Drongo's Command Enhance, but most of the time it was on their own. They would only give the "I dont have" feedback when they were bone dry on equipment.

B

This is my main gripe at the moment. As someone who rarely ventures in to multiplayer, the new system seems to be a step back from what AGM had implemented. Even when playing multi-player enemy squads are affected with entire squads made immobile due to the leader getting hit in to an unconscious state and the AI powerless to do anything until the unit bleeds out.

Everything else, fantastic. Just the AI inability to use the medical system.

The modifier key isn't working with the default settings ? Is there a way to keep "left control" key as a modifier key and make it work ?

Tried to search this thread for "modifier key" withtout success.

Hay there, is there a way to turn an object into a medical facility or an ambulance through the command line (such as MCC debug menu)?

Thanks!

In the advanced medical system, what's the difference between Plasma, Blood and Saline?

In the advanced medical system, what's the difference between Plasma, Blood and Saline?

No difference for now, Not sure what Plasma do but in combat environment soldier usually take Saline because every people have different blood

if any came around this problem please help me,my problem is that i can't see me weight in the inventory screen while playing multiplayer i had this problem with agm to

No difference for now, Not sure what Plasma do but in combat environment soldier usually take Saline because every people have different blood

I thought blood goes no-good after not being refrigerated for too long, thus saline is the better option...dno bout plasma..

Do you have plans to add interaction with vehicles like the agm? interaction with vehicles greatly improves the gameplay.

Thanks for this awesome mod!

I thought blood goes no-good after not being refrigerated for too long, thus saline is the better option...dno bout plasma..

I believe blood and plasma are supposed to be used together.

What plasma, blood and saline do : https://www.hema-quebec.qc.ca/userfiles/file/media/anglais/publications/dep_dessoussang.pdf

In addition,

"8. STORAGE OF BLOOD COMPONENTS

• Red blood cells and whole blood should only be stored in a designated controlled blood refrigerator.

• Plasma is stored frozen and thawed in the laboratory immediately before use.

• Platelets are stored at room temperature on a controlled agitator to avoid clumping, and should never be

stored in a refrigerator.

• The time of removal of all components from the controlled storage should be logged – ideally electronically,

or failing that, manually.

Guidelines for the Administration of Blood and Blood Components

• Once a unit of blood has been removed from controlled storage the transfusion should be commenced

immediately on delivery to the clinical area. If the transfusion cannot be initiated promptly, the blood should

be returned to the hospital transfusion laboratory for storage, unless the transfusion to the intended

recipient can be completed within 4 hours. Blood should be returned to the hospital transfusion laboratory

for documented disposal if out of controlled storage for more than 30 minutes.

• The transfusion of plasma and platelets should be commenced as soon as possible following issue from the

laboratory and must not be stored outside the laboratory.

• The use of validated blood transport containers is recommended."

source : https://www.giveblood.ie/Clinical_Services/Haemovigilance/Publications/Guidelines_for_the_Administration_of_Blood_and_Blood_Components.pdf

in TCCC :

"Conclusions

1. The preferred fluids for resuscitation of casualties in

hemorrhagic shock, in descending order of preference,

are:

– Whole blood

– 1:1:1 plasma, RBCs, and platelets

– 1:1 plasma and RBCs

– Reconstituted DP, liquid plasma, or thawed

plasma alone or RBCs alone

– Hextend

– LR or Plasma-Lyte A

Notes:

*Plasma is strongly preferred over Hextend.

*Plasma-Lyte A can be used with RBC transfusions.

*NS is not recommended for hemorrhagic shock, but

may be indicated for dehydration.

*NS has in the past been used as an adjunct to transfusing

PRBCs (spun from WB – no additive solution

– hematocrit [Hct] 60–70), but the RBCs infused now

are RBCs in additive solution (spin – remove PRP – add

additive solution – final Hct 55 – much lower viscosity

than true PRBCs). These are the RBCs being transfused

in theater at present.

*HTS is not recommended as a resuscitation fluid, but is

recommended to decrease ICP in casualties with severe

TBI who have physical findings suggestive of impending

cerebral herniation."

source p.46 : http://www.naemt.org/docs/default-source/phtls-tccc/10-29-14-tccc-updates/tccc-butler-fluid-resuscitation-in-tccc-jsom-2104.pdf?sfvrsn=2

;)

Edited by chal00

I still cant seem to unload anyone that is injured from a vehicle, and neither can my teammates, can anyone else confirm. is anyone else having this issue. I get the option to unload them but when i do, they dont get pulled out.

sometimes when I try to plant an explosive charge or a mine, I shoot my gun instead of putting down the charge

I can confirm this.

I still cant seem to unload anyone that is injured from a vehicle, and neither can my teammates, can anyone else confirm. is anyone else having this issue. I get the option to unload them but when i do, they dont get pulled out.

And this.

Thanks for the great update!

@Rutberg

Can you tell med where to fin the 40mm Huntir round??

:D

Hello Ruthberg,

just tried the last ACE3 version and the "set zero adjustment" is really a great addition, thx a lot.