acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

What about functions already implemented in AGM (at least) like loading/unloading an unconscious patient into a vehicle, changing the wheels, repairing a vehicle?

Logistics and Repair are work-in-progress.

G'day

I cannot get the Interaction keys to work. I had this problem in Arma 2 but I fixed it somehow. I have disabled all mods except ACE3 and tried then but it still doesn't work.

Any ideas?

Disabled all mods? ACE3 won't work without the latest version of CBA.

Hi people, thanks for your work. I have fun with the mk6 mortar - with your module and 'air resistance' enabled, of course - but i don't understand the air density column, that probably is the reason for my inaccurate shot on long range. I know how to calculate air density, but i don't understand what is wrote on the range table: what mean "1 PCT"? inc or dec from which value? can you explain to me? would be very appreciated.

Getting this error whenever I try to load my mission

29o1tvb.png

Interaction menus have ceased to work as well

Any thoughts?

Unable to disarm editor placed mines, only ones placed during missions. Intentional?

Disabled all mods? ACE3 won't work without the latest version of CBA.

G'day.

Yes sorry, I have ACE3 and CBA_A3 enabled, yet the Interaction menu still refuses to work.

Unable to disarm editor placed mines, only ones placed during missions. Intentional?

Will be fixed next update.

G'day.

Yes sorry, I have ACE3 and CBA_A3 enabled, yet the Interaction menu still refuses to work.

What exact version of CBA do you have (Open the @CBA_A3/mod.cpp file and see what the name=... line tells you)

Also, what speficic interaction menu does not work (self-interaction or the vehicle interaction menu)?

What specific unit (and/or vehicle)?

can please someone from ACE3 dev team build latest RHS USAF compability pbo? Thanks!

Id love that as well!

What exact version of CBA do you have (Open the @CBA_A3/mod.cpp file and see what the name=... line tells you)

Also, what speficic interaction menu does not work (self-interaction or the vehicle interaction menu)?

What specific unit (and/or vehicle)?

G'day

name = "Community Base Addons v1.1.23"; Newest one, downloaded it a few days ago.

Both menus fail to function. However now when I press Left Windows a red circle pops up in the middle of the screen. I don't have a right windows key either. Happens with all units.

G'day

name = "Community Base Addons v1.1.23"; Newest one, downloaded it a few days ago.

Both menus fail to function. However now when I press Left Windows a red circle pops up in the middle of the screen. I don't have a right windows key either. Happens with all units.

Show your rpt file.

Hi,

tested the range table for the mk6 mortar. Works great... But, if you are standing on a slope with your mortar you never get a hit. Thats the same problem with Codings Artillery Computer.

Everything is fine if you are on a flat surface.

Edited by CommanderX

G'day

You need the CTRL key as well.

Try CTRL + Left-Windows

You need the CTRL key as well.

Try CTRL + Left-Windows

G'day

Just tried that - I still get a red circle in the middle of the screen.

G'day

Just tried that - I still get a red circle in the middle of the screen.

Yeah I'm having the same Issue. Are you by chance using RHS?

When will we see this on Steam Workshop?

This has been answered a couple of times. They will not put it on steam workshop. This is open source so you can put it on steam and maintain it yourself. I am sure a couple of people will be glad.

This has been answered a couple of times. They will not put it on steam workshop. This is open source so you can put it on steam and maintain it yourself. I am sure a couple of people will be glad.

The Ace team likes to maintain it themselves, so you shouldn't upload it.

Edited by Heavygunner

When will we see this on Steam Workshop?

Just out of curiosity, why would you like to have it on the Workshop?

I'm curious if eventually the ACE team will add to the wiki some sort of information on how other community mods who are ensuring integration of ACE capabilities into their projects can integrate the ace animated PIP optics framework as well?

Just out of curiosity, why would you like to have it on the Workshop?

Automatic updates are nice.