acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

I'm sorry to bother you again, i was wondering if there was any news about mod compatibility documentation. :bounce3:

I have played this mod and it is amazing. Please keep up the good work.

Fixing locking on with bombs and rockets on moded planes or releasing some documentation for madders on how to make it work would be nice.

Hey, does anyone know how to properly setup basic medical and revive moduels for ace? The ACE3 wiki about moduels doesnt help much. Most stuff seem to work but the most important features do not. For example i set "prevent isntant death" to yes, but still players just die, screams also dont work, and "max revive lives 3" also has no effect?

How needs a mission to be setup to get that stuff working? What respawn type is needed? Thanks in a

Hey, does anyone know how to properly setup basic medical and revive moduels for ace? The ACE3 wiki about moduels doesnt help much. Most stuff seem to work but the most important features do not. For example i set "prevent isntant death" to yes, but still players just die, screams also dont work, and "max revive lives 3" also has no effect?

How needs a mission to be setup to get that stuff working? What respawn type is needed? Thanks in a

I highly recommend to you to not use ACE for now amd wait for next version because their medical systems are broken, they are fixing on way and also adding some information on ace wiki.

The ACE medical system has been working very strong for me, the "Prevent instant death" *from the way i understand it is: it doesn't guarantee that every character will be placed in unconcious state after 0'ing out on health, it just means that the chance will be there for them to not instantly be killed, many still will as in real life,, the amount of bullet wounds on the battlefield unfortunately dont have the luxury of being incompasitating, or less than lethal impacts, a few 7.62's slap through your plate carrier into the old 'meat sack' it's usually The End. lol

Is there way to take out the alternate walking animation? Where you hold your gun with both hands when you walk at the slowest speed.

The ACE medical system has been working very strong for me, the "Prevent instant death" *from the way i understand it is: it doesn't guarantee that every character will be placed in unconcious state after 0'ing out on health, it just means that the chance will be there for them to not instantly be killed, many still will as in real life,, the amount of bullet wounds on the battlefield unfortunately dont have the luxury of being incompasitating, or less than lethal impacts, a few 7.62's slap through your plate carrier into the old 'meat sack' it's usually The End. lol

Yeah, but what sucks (for now) is for people like me who used AGM with the 'Prevent instant death' on all the time, to force unconscious on players instead of them dying, no matter what, so that we could use this as a revive system. I'm sure it will be fixed up at some point, but it's a bummer for now.

In addition to the regular medical system module, place the revive settings medical module and you will end up in an unconscious state instead of dying no matter what happens. Call it actual prevent instant death if you'd like :)

Like this (but configure it for your liking ofc ;]);

ace_medical_revive.png

Hi guys.

Our clan tried playing a coop game last night but the self interaction keys just didnt seem to work which forced us to go back to agm for the evening. We could interact with vehicles but we couldnt interact with one another.

I saw a couple of posts back that there where some okes with the same problem but they said it could be resolved by updating cba and ace on pw6. We where running the latest versions on server and on the clients.

Is anyone else also also still having this problem or is it just within our clan?

Cheers

Ps. Great mod btw. It just blows us away, when its working

why...why this thread on ARMA 3 - MISSION EDITING & SCRIPTING?

Hi guys.

Our clan tried playing a coop game last night but the self interaction keys just didnt seem to work which forced us to go back to agm for the evening. We could interact with vehicles but we couldnt interact with one another.

I saw a couple of posts back that there where some okes with the same problem but they said it could be resolved by updating cba and ace on pw6. We where running the latest versions on server and on the clients.

Is anyone else also also still having this problem or is it just within our clan?

Cheers

Ps. Great mod btw. It just blows us away, when its working

What other mods are you using?

It has been said, that there are some "problems" for mod factions (e.g. RHS Escalation) and cba/ace. If you use a mod faction please head over to the CBA thread and look up what to do, to prevent this from happening!

Hi Guys,

I have been searching around and I cant seem to find the answer to my problem.

I have recently implemented the Rally point (Respawn) module into my mission however everyone has access to move the non base end.

How can I limit this so just the Officer, Squad Leader or Team Leader can move it.

thank you for all replies in advance

I seem to remember that with AGM, there was a command you could put in the init box of an AI that would make so they could not be killed, only gravely wounded and rendered unconscious. Is there something similar for ACE 3?

Hi Guys,

I have been searching around and I cant seem to find the answer to my problem.

I have recently implemented the Rally point (Respawn) module into my mission however everyone has access to move the non base end.

How can I limit this so just the Officer, Squad Leader or Team Leader can move it.

thank you for all replies in advance

What you are looking for can be found here: http://ace3mod.com/wiki/missionmaker/mission-tools.html

What other mods are you using?

It has been said, that there are some "problems" for mod factions (e.g. RHS Escalation) and cba/ace. If you use a mod faction please head over to the CBA thread and look up what to do, to prevent this from happening!

Well we are using a large host (38) of mods but very few unit mods, only CAF_AG and AAF_D. The rest are stuff like zeus fix and other ARMA mechanic fixes and some weapons. We were also playing as Vanilla AAF units. I saw the earlier posts about the modded factions causing problems but didnt take real notice of it because of that reason. I will see if I can narrow it down to a single mod. Will keep you up to date.

Cheers.

Ps. Why has this thread been moved to under ARMA 3- Editing, had to do a general search to find it again.

zeus fix and other ARMA mechanic fixes

I'm not sure what's up with the thread move either.

I'm interested to know what the "zeus fix" you mention does? Upcoming versions of ACE will include a zeus component and I'd be interested to see if there's anything else it should include.

I'm not sure what's up with the thread move either.

I'm interested to know what the "zeus fix" you mention does? Upcoming versions of ACE will include a zeus component and I'd be interested to see if there's anything else it should include.

I saw you guys already added the Zeus ACE surrender function which is awesome btw. I might have mispoken with "zeus fix". It is more of Zeus Extension. The mod is called ARES and is a absolute MUST for anyone using zeus ingame. So much so that I wouldnt even bother with zeus if it wasnt for ARES. Its developed by AntonStuyk. If you guys contact him I am sure he would love to partner with a more structured and controlled mod environment. Anyways here is the mod link: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?185254-Ares-Modules-expanding-Zeus-functionality-Release-Thread&highlight=Ares

FYI we found it was "AAF Desert" mod that caused the problems, even if you werent playing as them just launching them in the your collection whould cause the interaction error.

*Wiping the blood from ears :p* Very very cool dude. Keep up the awesome work, cant wait for it to be released into the main branch. Going to be another leap and bound for ACE nevermind ARMA.

I dont like the interaction menu text size and look. It doesn't contrast enough with the background. I hope this changes in future patches.

I'm sure someone has mentioned this, but I couldn't find it (I've seen it before). On the dedicated server we use, orange clay skeets spawn randomly around players. Not only is it annoying, it actually causes some of our vehicles to randomly flip or blow up. Is there a fix to this?

I dont like the interaction menu text size and look. It doesn't contrast enough with the background. I hope this changes in future patches.

Next version has some visual options for interaction, like blur background and some others.

Such a fun mod, gonna enjoy it with my MilSim group so much...

Nice job!

What about functions already implemented in AGM (at least) like loading/unloading an unconscious patient into a vehicle, changing the wheels, repairing a vehicle?