acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

If the mortars are not handled by Advanced Ballistics, what is the module responsible for it? The 82mm range table has corrections for barometric pressure and temperature, and as fas as I know, ArmA vanilla doesn't take those factors on account.

what is the module responsible for it?
ace_mk6mortar

---------- Post added at 12:20 ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 ----------

is there a way to keep the vanilla recoil?
Remove ace_recoil.pbo

@regiregi22, @beastcat, take a look at: http://ace3mod.com/wiki/feature/

Ho do set wind velocity and direction with Weather and Advanced ballistic module on editor? (of course, Weather module option are all off)

I want need a like "2 m/s + NW" environment for create the my original range table.

or

Do you know a good range table ?

sorry for If double question.

Hi guys, im having a problem with this.

Im trying to jump into the editor to play around with things in this mod but every time it loads, the game crashes with this error

"Bad version 68 in p3d file 'z\ace\addons\medical\data\bandage.p3d"

Sometimes it also says something about scopes instead of bandage. It works fine if i remove ace3.

Also it was installed with playwith6 and yes I have CBA installed.

Other mods i have are

AiA

Blastcore

Bornholm

CBA

Drifters Fatigue Remover

Falluja

JSRS2

Leights Opfor

MRAP Maxxpro

NZwisogo

RHS Complete

RH Pistol pack

Thanks!

Fixed it, arma 3 wasnt updated

Ho do set wind velocity and direction with Weather and Advanced ballistic module on editor? (of course, Weather module option are all off)

I want need a like "2 m/s + NW" environment for create the my original range table.

or

Do you know a good range table ?

sorry for If double question.

ATragMX has a range-table mode, including wind

Please ignore, I fail miserably and by searching a second time have found the answers in this very thread. Apologies :)

Edited by dirtybeatfreak

I play a lot of Pilgrimage and I place a lot of markers down so that I can keep track of things. The issue is that when I place a new marker (label) and hit enter, I get a double entry, one on top of the other. If I then hover and hit delete, I can remove one entry but it will be an entry that I put down previously. It's bet tricky to explain so I will try to upload a couple of ss's if needed. I had this issue with AGM as well but just wasn't 100% positive. Now I am quite sure that it is (ACE).

Thanks for listening

ATragMX has a range-table mode, including wind

I'd clean forgotten it.Thanks!

Did not think hard to realize armbands? I think this is a very important element.

just wanted to know if you guys are planning ti include a switch weapons while moving script? and also I am wondering why I can't use ACE3 in the vanilla campaign?

Did not think hard to realize armbands? I think this is a very important element.

Friendship bracelets, please?

Would it be possible to make a rescue basket/stretcher lifter for any of the helicopters? I don't know how other people feel about this, but I think that'd be an awesome addition to the advanced medical system. Also, keep up the good work! :yay::yay::yay:

just wanted to know if you guys are planning ti include a switch weapons while moving script? and also I am wondering why I can't use ACE3 in the vanilla campaign?

you can, but the first missions in survive episode and the third in the Win episode do not work. I haven't had any problems with the rest, but when i played trough the campaign i was using AGM. But i think it is the same with ACE3.

I'm trying to learn how to add a custom interaction to the menu and I'm kinda stuck.

I have this in the init.sqf:

["VulcanPinch","Vulcan Pinch","selector0.paa",{hint "He is dead";},{true}] call ace_interact_menu_fnc_createAction;

[civy, 0, ["ACE_TapShoulderRight"],VulcanPinchAction] call ace_interact_menu_fnc_addActionToObject;

civy is the name I gave to the civilian I placed in the editor. When I go into the game and try to interact with the civilian the game freezes.

I found this gets added to the rpt when I load up the mission.

19:38:38 Error in expression <actionList];

};

_actionList pushBack [_action, +_parentPath];

(+ _parentPath>

19:38:38 Error position: <_action, +_parentPath];

(+ _parentPath>

19:38:38 Error Undefined variable in expression: _action

19:38:38 File z\ace\addons\interact_menu\functions\fnc_addActionToObject.sqf, line 14

19:38:38 Error in expression <ion;

[civy, 0, ["ACE_TapShoulderRight"],VulcanPinchAction] call ace_interact_men>

19:38:38 Error position: <VulcanPinchAction] call ace_interact_men>

19:38:38 Error Undefined variable in expression: vulcanpinchaction

Is this something I'm doing or should I report this as a bug?

Edited by WiredTiger

Is the PWS version correct version? i tried it and Selfinteraction menu didnt work at all and Interaction menu is working only with ACE objects. I tried it with ammoboxes, and i get interaction menu on ace ammoboxes, but on vanilla ammoboxes i cant get it.

Is the PWS version correct version? i tried it and Selfinteraction menu didnt work at all and Interaction menu is working only with ACE objects. I tried it with ammoboxes, and i get interaction menu on ace ammoboxes, but on vanilla ammoboxes i cant get it.

I played with my group yesterday using the latest ACE version + latest CBA available on Play withSix and everything seemed to work...Strange

Kind regards,

Sanchez

Been having the issue as well where when in the editor none of the interaction menus seem to work. Yet when i play on my groups server it does.

FYI,....I too have found that the interaction menu does not work, at least in SP. Have not tested in MP. When I press the key bindings I only see the small red circle.

Oddly enough it might come down to the units you place in your mission.

out of my groups collection. RHS and Leights OpFor unit all work perfectly fine. Self interaction, group interaction all works perfectly fine.

However the Australian Defence Force Uncut and Vanilla Nato, CSAT units self interaction and group interaction doesn't work.

I swear it is CBAs fault, but who knows.

Oddly enough it might come down to the units you place in your mission.

out of my groups collection. RHS and Leights OpFor unit all work perfectly fine. Self interaction, group interaction all works perfectly fine.

However the Australian Defence Force Uncut and Vanilla Nato, CSAT units self interaction and group interaction doesn't work.

I swear it is CBAs fault, but who knows.

I think it is CBA because I was having the same issue on MP and SP and I updated CBA and it worked. Maybe it's a coincidence. I know CBA released a hotfix yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's because these modded units don't have the correct extended event handlers. Using the latest CBA version with the optional "adding XEH" pbo fixed it for my team: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178224-CBA-Community-Base-Addons-ARMA-3&p=2947975&viewfull=1#post2947975

Actually, it is due to the authors of these mods removing all event handlers for various units in their config.

@Rekkless : It is not, by any mean, "CBA's fault".