acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

When you are in the editor, the Modules Creation Tool is the icon with the three little boxes on the left hand side. Click that and double-click on the map (Doesn't matter where) and set the Category to ACE3, and the Module to "ACE Medical System" for example. All the settings are dropdown menus. Hope that answers your question.

Thanks for the reply, i was more wondering about syncing requirements if anything, i might try it out at a later stage :)

You don't need to sync the medical module to units, it's automatically applied to everyone.

Speaking of medical system, does anyone know if there's a way to disable the ACE3 medical system completely on the mission or server without having to delete PBO files?

Are there any plans to include the T10 from A2 with the function that opens it on exit from the vehicle? We currently do ours via a script which works relatively well but you can never beat the ACE team touch!

Are there any plans to include the T10 from A2 with the function that opens it on exit from the vehicle? We currently do ours via a script which works relatively well but you can never beat the ACE team touch!

omg i was about to ask the same. Also I would like to know if we will have the extra parachute to make proper HAHO jumps :)

@Baconide hey where can I find that script?

The PAK should be like ace 2 wounding i think.

If you blending, use the diferents bandages

If you have pain, morphine (but, only one o two per mision, no when you was shot...)

if you are not responsive, epi (oh pls, in advanced mode, epi never wake up the people!!)

If your wound is open, stich

If you need blood, "blood"

and if you have broken the leg, PAK.

I think that it is the best way for advanced medical system

@Baconide hey where can I find that script?

It's an in-house thing I developed because ohally's T10's did not work the way we wanted - his works by pressing a button to eject you from the plane and gives you the parachute that way - whereas the script I developed gives you the backpack parachute (main thing we wanted so members have to visibly check others have their chutes) and opens it for you but I don't plan on releasing, sorry.

I'm not sure is it bug or not

sometimes when i get shot i have no injuries in ACE interaction and can see visually that my body is injured but can't run

and sometimes i can't revive my team mate, his pulse and blood pressure is on stable no bleeding but can't revive him he just lie down there,

reported in github

Edited by kgino1045

The PAK should be like ace 2 wounding i think.

If you blending, use the diferents bandages

If you have pain, morphine (but, only one o two per mision, no when you was shot...)

if you are not responsive, epi (oh pls, in advanced mode, epi never wake up the people!!)

If your wound is open, stich

If you need blood, "blood"

and if you have broken the leg, PAK.

I think that it is the best way for advanced medical system

The PAK (ACE3) is the same as the Medikit in ACE2.

The PAK (ACE3) is the same as the Medikit in ACE2.

Eh....nop

PAK restore all the health, works like desfibrillator or give blood, and bandage all your wounds. The medikit wasn´t a desfibrilator for example, and, it couldnt be used if you was unconscious or bleeding.

Edited by altarir

Is anyone else having issues with changing fire modes? I keep trying to switch to full but I can't. I've looked into the controls and tried to change it but with no luck. Any ideas?

to test github updated version should i just make all those addons to pbos? or should i work another job for that?

I was wondering, is ACE3 going to feature something like this?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?150708-Blood-Mist

In this discussion serjames proposed a module with this function in it so it could be toggled on and off at pleasure.

Didn't AGM have this? I thought so and once I installed ACE this was one of the things that I missed...being able to see you hit your target (just like in ArmA 2).

Any plans to develop an advanced AI instead of vanilla in ACE3?

Any plans to develop an advanced AI instead of vanilla in ACE3?

Just use ASR_AI3 / AISS2 instead if asking them to do extra work.. they have enough work to do man.

I know that, but it would be very nice to have ACE3 AI feature "in box", not depending of another mods.

OK so I decided to take a look inside the ACE3 folder today to check what was in it.

And there are loads of files not in the Addons folder, hence they aren't being used. Can anyone enlighten me as to what they do?

I see in the optional folder there is a ace_server file what is that for? I have a dedicated server should that file be in the addons folder for a server?

I see optional files for RHS, ASDG assuming that is joint rails and RH Accessories. What do these files do and are they necessary or useful to be using.

Does it all just introduce milling to the scopes?

I only ask this because my group is about 15 strong and getting people to transfer these files around every update is going to be a pain in the arse. But if they have a genuine use then I have no problem getting people to use them.

I've checked the wiki but it really only glosses over the optional folder and doesn't explain really at all what the files do."

Also what does ace_fcs, ace_clipboard, ace_break_line do?

Honesly you would think all these answers would be in the Readme file but there appears to be advertising and marketing on why you should use ace. We know why it is so good that is why we downloaded it. :mad:

Edited by Rekkless

ACE is still in development, so there won't be a comprehensive readme at present. Best idea is to try these addons, but in the full knowledge that they are very much WIP.

*deleted

Realized this question maybe one not suited for this thread. Apologies.

Edited by Opsixdelta

I'm wondering if the treating of minor wounds is going to change in the future. As it is, with advanced medical enabled, when you treat a small wound you end up having to give yourself morphine in most cases. This however causes the heartrate to significantly drop giving you the very loud audio queue (heart beats). To get of this you obviously need epinephrine, causing the heart rate to go up again. This back and forth micro management of the heart rate for minor wounds seem odd and I'm curious if the effect of morphine is going to change in the future.

Can the ace3 maptools be separated from the marker system so that the compass can be used without it interfereing with any third party marker mods ?