acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Putting restrained people into helicopters is a bit weird, you've got to get the right spot, but it definitely works.

I have 2 weird new bugs, which were not present when I installed ace.

Dragging stopped working. So i can not drag anyone. The animation starts, and my character gets into the dragging pose, but then can not move. I can rotate it, but not move backwards.

Also, PIP scopes stopped working. They behave like regular 2D scopes now.

Any ideas why that happened?

You must be in walk mode to drag afaik (w+s default). Mightve been combat pace also ©

Thanks Esteldunedain for the update ! And ... yup that makes sense. As most of my missions has at least a few enemy Ai keeping warm next to camp fires lol. Thanks again.

Hi?

It's possible to load a box or a person inside a vehicle in the editor? So, when missions starts, the object it's inside the vehicle.

I can't find anything about this on the wiki or github.

Thanks,

Hi?

It's possible to load a box or a person inside a vehicle in the editor? So, when missions starts, the object it's inside the vehicle.

I can't find anything about this on the wiki or github.

Thanks,

Loading boxes in vehicle's cargo not implemented yet...Loading a prisoner into a vehicle is.

Would be nice if Iansky's Scope mod A3 NF beast would be added as a compat - sry cant post in github my acc got jacked...

I note that 3rd party weapons with GL's don't allow switching firing modes. I take it it's up to weapon modders to implement ACE3 compatibility?

class rhs_acc_sniper_base;

class rhs_acc_pso1m2: rhs_acc_sniper_base {

ACE_ScopeAdjust_Vertical[] = { 0, 0 };

ACE_ScopeAdjust_Horizontal[] = { -10, 10 };

ACE_ScopeAdjust_Increment = 0.5;

RHS PSO-1M2 scope's elevation is not adjustable, only zeroing. Is this intentional?

Also - when resetting zeroing with self interaction menu - its somehow screws up zeroing (not sure but imo it sets zeroing to max value) - have to take of and re-attach scope to use adjustment normally again.

Edited by nsnipe

RHS PSO-1M2 scope's elevation is not adjustable, only zeroing. Is this intentional?

Yes.

when resetting zeroing with self interaction menu - its somehow screws up zeroing

It makes you current elevation setting the new zero reference.

Would be cool to see what all these additional pbo are doing. Server.pbo is clear, but we dont feel a difference when using e.g. rhs or asdg. The server had these but as a player i can join without them and everything works? Didnt test 100% of course.

Would be cool to see what all these additional pbo are doing. Server.pbo is clear, but we dont feel a difference when using e.g. rhs or asdg. The server had these but as a player i can join without them and everything works? Didnt test 100% of course.

http://ace3mod.com/wiki/feature/

Yes.

Whats the reason may I ask? Isn't PSO-1M2 Elevation adjustable in RL?

Advanced Combat Environment 3 Updated

Version 3.0.1

Download:

Github

Changelog:

Changed: Disable snprintf_s usage to get around auto-vectorization in the 2015 STL strnlen implementation.

Changed: Now starts vital tracking after treatment.

Changed: Rebuilt DLL's.

Changed: ace_javelin to the RHS javelin optionals compatibility pbo.

Fixed: AI would not lose blood in basic medical, causing incorrect diagnose text. (#1195)

Fixed: Bandaid for being unable to interact with man type units in some cases. (#1281)

Fixed: Broken Basic Revive. (#1155)

Fixed: Calculate vitals interval on first run.

Fixed: Frame-drop when using the BFT module setting. (#1181)

Fixed: JIP init for players with medical.

Fixed: Medical litter is spawning very spread out from the player. (#1112)

Fixed: Object actions not working.

Fixed: Order of Comanche zoom levels.

Fixed: Prevent Instant Death caused AI to be invincible. (#1155)

Fixed: Script error when performing medical treatment. (#1142)

Fixed: Sometimes interaction menus would disappear. (#1171)

Fixed: Performance issues caused by standing near a fire using basic medical

Whats the reason may I ask? Isn't PSO-1M2 Elevation adjustable in RL?

Yes, it is. And so it is in the game. But the elevation adjustment is in meters, not in MILs.

---------- Post added at 22:49 ---------- Previous post was at 22:43 ----------

The ace_compat_* PBOs primarily add missing config entries (advanced ballistics/scopes/missiles).

Unrelated to ACE, but the default key is 'C'.

This is already fixed and will be released as a hotfix, or if you're very eager, you can compile a build yourself.

I see what you mean. I thought "Tab" was BIS default and ACE changed it, but see that was not the case. Thanks for the help

@ACE3 Team

are you planning to make fire actually affect the armored vehicles&tanks&light vehicles? in real life a fire that happen after a hit by rocket will do heavy damage to vehicles and armored vehicles and even light tanks

Updated mod v3.0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey ACEMod , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

rhs javelin dont work in 3.01...

copied the compatibility pbo

try it

Updated mod v3.0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

https://withsix-usercontent-cdn.withsix.com/mod/000cda7a-b8bc-485b-a1ed-4ccf7bc3d845/logos/banner-420x120.png

Hey ACEMod , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Githud and Playwithsix are different version can you please re upload the correct version :)

Our server is running the github version and our clients are using the playwithsix version and getting a mismatch message.

http://prntscr.com/777pzk

mismatch server running 3.0.1.0 client 3.0.0.3.

Biggest gripe is that your default key bindings are on used keys, specifically keys used to give AI commands -_-

Githud and Playwithsix are different version can you please re upload the correct version :)

Our server is running the github version and our clients are using the playwithsix version and getting a mismatch message.

http://prntscr.com/777pzk

mismatch server running 3.0.1.0 client 3.0.0.3.

Its not ACE3 issue its PWS. They haven't marked 3.0.1 as "stable" and PWS client is per default notifying and updating only stable build of mods. Users need to click on change version on ACE3 mod in PWS and select 3.0.1, only then it will allow to update.

http://prntscr.com/779ls2

RHS Javelin is broken and reported > https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/issues/1321