acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Okay, it was something with the medical module that made the ai immortal, after removing it, it feels more normal. Is there a way to get the ai heal it self and others like in the AGM mod??

^ Glad to hear it'll be a feature though, ACE already feels outstanding, just for now the AI seem to pretend not to notice their wounds :D

Any Possibility to remove the line between the blank space where it used to show ammo in mag, and the magazines?

For instance it used to show "x | x"

Now its " | x" <--- (Ie: A blank in the first space, but still has a line in between)

And since there is no amount in the first number, the line between them shouldn't be needed.

The titan compact with at ammo do extrem low damage. even on a truck only 2 tires got damages, 0 damage to a tank? any ideas?

Not yet

Can you please take a look at what I asked in #260 ?

Thank you very much.

Edited by SuN9491

can we please get a decent compass with readable mills aswell?

and is there a way to increase the size of ctrl+shift+k angle thing?

sorry way yoo asleeep to remember how it's called like, but we would greatly appreciate if this tool will be enlarged aswell as getting readable mills compass.

loving mortatrs rangetables so far!

How do you repair vehicles? In AGM you'd use the action menu, but nothing pops up when standing outside, and the menu doesn't expand when in the vehicle.

How do you repair vehicles? In AGM you'd use the action menu, but nothing pops up when standing outside, and the menu doesn't expand when in the vehicle.

Vehicle repairing isn't included yet, although it is mostly ready. It will probably be on the next release.

---------- Post added at 01:04 ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 ----------

I know I can set someone captive with the new module, but how do I untie him with a trigger? anybody knows?

Thanks.

I never tested this, but from looking at the code you should be able to write something like this:

[player, MyHandcuffedUnit] call ACE_Captives_fnc_doRemoveHandcuffs

Has anyone else had the issue of AI not dying in multiplayer? Just ran a few tests and in singleplayer everything is normal, but in multiplayer AI can take up to 120mm Arty and still walk around. Their health will stop around .8 damage and refuse to take any damage unless something short of a GBU lands on their face.

Edited by N_Icomach

Has anyone else had the issue of AI not dying in multiplayer? Just ran a few tests and in singleplayer everything is normal, but in multiplayer AI can take up to 120mm Arty and still walk around. Their health will stop around .8 damage and refuse to take any damage unless something short of a GBU lands on their face.

We discussed this a few pages back. The problem is the setting "prevent instant death". Disable this feature.

On the topic of AI. Once the ability for AI to heal others and themselves has been implemented, will they be able to save you from an unconscious state too?

Yes we noticed this on our server the other night

We discussed this a few pages back. The problem is the setting "prevent instant death". Disable this feature.

thought "prevent instant death" was built for players only not AI?

Edited by deVilspaWn

Where can I find the ACE functions? I looked in the function viewer but they don't show up.

Yes we noticed this on our server the other night

Maybe try the revive options, that seems something alike Poor Man's Revive (basically preventing insta-death), no guarantees though.

and I also thought prevent instant death would be a player function and not AI..lol

Kind regards,

Sanchez

Should be yes, but turning it off fixed our issue.

AGM already had this bug and fixed it. Now it happened again. :butbut:

The fixed timings for healing a player are a bit strange. Giving blood takes the same time as giving a bandage?

The titan compact new top down attack still have nearly zero damage on my side, no one have this problem? I have no idea :-/

is there any documentation on how to setup serverside configs?

i just created @ace_server and added ace folder to userconfigs, yet it does not work. for some reason it stays enabled all

First, thanks and gratulations for the release. :) Looking forward on what will be included in the future.

And then, sorry for asking again but I am a little bit confused.

Is the medical system working for AI? Or the revive system? If so how do I have to set it up?

I placed the modules and shot my AI-Teammate in the right leg for testing. Ok, he said he is hurt but I couldn't heal him. As I shot a 2nd or third time on him he felt down - stood up - couldn't help him. The leg wasn't showing up in the ACE-Medic Menu. Just arms, head and torso. After a 3rd shot (all in the same leg) he felt down and then I was able to choose the legs in the menu but the information was: everything is ok, so I checked his pulse: zero, dead, no medical treatment like CPR possible...

Is it a bug, not implemented or my fault in setting up the modules wrong?

Thanks for help

Will the weight and the size of the PAK and the Surgical Kit be adjusted? Right now they are very light and take minimal space in the inventory away. PAK is 0.2lb and Kit 0.5lb. Right now it feels a bit pointless to make those items consumables, since you can take so much of both right now. I would like to see a more balanced weight/size for those items.