acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

please do add the option to re-enable the static animations. They make AI feel more believable. Or maybe just disable them for players. Could be a module, potentially.

It's an all or nothing solution, at the moment, but you can just remove the no idle PBO and have them back. :)

Hi , so since 4 days i try to make the export config work but no matter what i can't do it , can you help me ? thank you.

I try :

With module sync with the other module

With module sync with the player and the other module

With module sync with the player

With module sync with nothing

With userconfig and server.pbo

Without userconfig and server.pbo

I try to change language to english (french default) nothing work !

2 question ... as enabling modes to launch missiles with the Comanche?

The guiding function of advanced missile is working in this version?

I only see him from activating the laser, but ... and the guided missile?

Hi , so since 4 days i try to make the export config work but no matter what i can't do it , can you help me ? thank you.

I try :

With module sync with the other module

With module sync with the player and the other module

With module sync with the player

With module sync with nothing

With userconfig and server.pbo

Without userconfig and server.pbo

I try to change language to english (french default) nothing work !

I've done the documentation for the settings framework this morning. It's now available on our wiki: http://ace3mod.com/wiki/framework/settings.html#3.1-getting-all-the-settings!

Hoooo ! i'm lucky so ! thank you a lot i will test it !

So after the test Glowbal i don't have any option on the bottom left and i follow the wiki. want some screen and the test mission ?

Hi all,

Ok, it's going to be a stupid/noob question but I put the @Ace folder as usual for a mod and I add it to my game mod manager. I did a quick mission in the editor and I have the ACE parameter when I pause the game. The problem is that I cannot open the selection menu when I press the window key ?

I tried many combinaison with ctrl key shift key but nothing.

I have the feeling that I did something wrong but I cannot figure it out. Any advice ?

Thanks a lot

Is it possible to turn of ANY nametags for every client on the server 100%? I dont want any piece of the ACE /AGM nametags in my missions. I want to force OFF for all connected clients. In AGM one had to override client profile variables because the advertised module did not actualy remove the nametags

Edited by alleycat

ir0n that is a problem wth the RHS not ACE3

yeah I´ve just noticed this too, sry :)

How can I free up the command bar numbers, or change the grenade switch/throw keys so that I give advanced orders to AI squad members? Sorry if it's a simple question, but I can't seem to find a way to do this.

We have a problem with ACE medical system (version 3.0.0.3-Tstable).

The mission use: ArmA3 1.44

Ace3 3.0.0.3

CBA RC6

ACE module in the mission: (Revive settings, Set Medic Class, Medical Setting, Advanced Medical Settings, Respawn System)

With the ACE version unofficial 0.0.0.2 Alpha , When i set Max Revive Time at 240Sec and the prevent instant death on yes, at the end of Max revive Time the unconscious player respaw at the marker.

(in to the description.ext RESPAWN=3; RESPAWNDELAY=10;)

With the new version (3.0.0.3) with same setting the unconscious player don't respawn a the end of MaxReviveTime ,but only after a long long time.

can someone help me?

Thanks for help

My first try would be: Edit the mission, delete all (old unofficial ACE version) modules and replace them with the 3.0.0.3 modules.

How can I free up the command bar numbers, or change the grenade switch/throw keys so that I give advanced orders to AI squad members? Sorry if it's a simple question, but I can't seem to find a way to do this.

Configure -> Controls -> Configure addons (on the bottom) -> ACE Weapons, and there you can mess around with grenade keys.

I can add easily own interaction menu entries mid mission. But I am heavily struggling adding anything to the self interaction menu. Can someone provide a simple example on how to add entries to it and maybe an example with child items? That would make me sooooo happy :D

Quick question, which are the variables set to medic class, medical vehicles and medical facilities?

I would like to set up them via script (if possible).

is there an official way to donate for the development?

My first try would be: Edit the mission, delete all (old unofficial ACE version) modules and replace them with the 3.0.0.3 modules.

Hi, i'm in to the same clan with Zaffoman, the mission is made from scratch directly with the ace3 3.0.0.3. i'm conscious the modules are changed, but don't work.

If sameone have a missions ace3 3.0.0.3 with medical system correctly working can post a link

thanks

HI ACE3 Team Good Work! :yay:

Quick question any guide for Advanced medical system?

Like what is the "surgical kit" for.

Edited by TWRoach

Thats a good start but must be around 65%...