acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Congratulations on the release! Can't wait for further updates!

ACE is back! Great work guys, thanks for this release :)

Mines where not binded, but I could bind them myself.
Well that's my problem, i want to rebind them but can't. As soon as i double click on one to set a new key, i get that error message instantly leaving no time to put in a keybinding.

Well that's my problem, i want to rebind them but can't. As soon as i double click on one to set a new key, i get that error message instantly leaving no time to put in a keybinding.

Got Arma 3 updated? Last CBA?

Redownload mod just in case XD

However I would suggest, is it possible to have it so while the menus are open the player is in freelook mode? While this is easily fixed by the player doing it manually I would say the menus are much easier to use when in freelook, and movement/direction is not affected.

I don't think this is possible via script, but I think it's a great suggestion and would love an option for it in future (if it ever becomes possible).

Thanks for the release !

How to plant satchel on the ground ?

Tnx

Edited by mortyfero99
solution found

Hi Ace3 team great job congratulations and thanks for this release.

on another note playing with ace3 there is an issue that i ran into explosives i can get them into hand but when i try to place explosive ( with left mouse click ) my gun will shoot and i am not able to place explosive, at this time this is the only thing i have noticed that i had any issue with i dont feel i am doing anything wrong self interaction menu explosive menu demolition block option then i see the block in front of me but cannot put on ground i reopen menu to rid block in front of me and continue attacking since i cannot lay the charge ( i am also using tpw realisum mods shack tac mods eg. h.u.d eg. stamina bar, eg group indicators, eg interaction, blastcore tracers, blastcore a3, cup and caf aggressors ) these mods work fine with AGM and i have not seen any conflicting errors displayed other then that i have not seen any issues as of yet

Edit : upon further review i have found that the issue i am experancing is one that is conflicting with the mission i am tring it on and the mod i was tring to use ace with battlezone and that is when i experanced the issue on vts works perfectly thanks for all the hard work

Edited by blackout_2022

And does anyone else get poor performance when using ACE? I notice an overall lower average FPS compared to AGM or vanilla Arma. I am not sure what's causing it.

Yep, I think it because of Advanced Ballistics or Ace_Weather..

..ok,so when I'm heading with my A-10D to the target previously lased with a darter,i have simply to drop the bomb...but it fall away from my TGT...is because my altitude and speed or WHAT??

thank you

in ACE2 you had to fly along the laser (it reflects off the target, that's how the bomb is guided), so the laser has to be on target while the bomb is in the air.

lasing targets is more pain than it's worth. just use JDAMs from Spartan's F/A-18D

Fantastic addition to any groups mod collection. A quality successor to both agm and cse.

The only thing I'm not to pleased about is the locking on system with the minispike at having to go into thermal then zoom in just to lock on seems counter intuitive. I'm not sure what was wrong with the original system. Other than that the 3d menu is great and there are some great additions to the game.

hey guys im trying to play a coop mission with a friend and were using ACE3 is the mission but when he spwans in he gets this error ace_wep_javelin.pbo is out dated

and he get disconnected anyone knows why ?

You guys should get the old Artillery Computers back in the paladin now that its back in and working

image of old FCS

4esF9TTm.png

Fantastic release, nice to see cooperation does pay off, Bravo.....

Looking forward to more info on the serverside config.

Question about the optional files, i'm assuming these are there to allow compatability with the overheating system etc?

Got Arma 3 updated? Last CBA?

Redownload mod just in case XD

Steam updates automatically, so yes and have to update on PW6 so yes to that too.

Just deleted all my mods, and reinstalled them all, ACE3 included, and am still getting the error. Guess it something with my game..

Looks like I was using the wrong Titan launcher. Confirming the problem child was the lancher that comes with Massi's SF Rus Weap addon. Actually got it to lock finally, but it will not fire the missile. I guess he will have to work a compatible vers.

Vanilla Titan, Mini-Spike work fine with FLIR,NFOV,LOCK.

B

hey guys im trying to play a coop mission with a friend and were using ACE3 is the mission but when he spwans in he gets this error ace_wep_javelin.pbo is out dated

and he get disconnected anyone knows why ?

ace_wep_javelin is a very old pbo and no longer exist. He probably merged the release version with an outdated build.

Please update to RC6 of CBA (Not the armaholic version which is RC4, RC6 off the CBA thread)

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Yep, I think it because of Advanced Ballistics or Ace_Weather..

ACE is always going to have a "lower average FPS" than vanilla. However, you will see larger drops at > 100FPS than you historically did because we now use unscheduled scripting for everything.

You guys should get the old Artillery Computers back in the paladin now that its back in and working

image of old FCS

Nou made the paladin, you don't have to show us :p

The AI treated herself and treated to other units injured as to in "AGM"? and it was feasible to do that ordering subordinates AI to try and treated to others units?

Screw you guys, now i have to edit my whole mod pack to put this in there!!!!!!! ;) Seriously good work guys.

Splendid work everyone involved!

Simply fantastic mod and a must have for every ArmAholic :yay:

BIG thank you!