acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Thanks to all who helped with the project :cheers:

Edited by Legolasindar

New mod v3.0.0.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@ACEMod;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Congrats on the 1.0 release! Looking forward to what you can bring to us in future updates.

VERY cool! Thanks for all the hard work of everyone involved!

Thank you all very much. I cannot wait to put this up on the server and have a go... THANK YOU ALL INVOLVED!!!!

Installed, does this require modules to be placed to work in missions? and the Ace Menu is blank for me?

The settings framework and the modules are the same thing; either can be used. Update your CBA if settings is blank.

Is fastroping a planned feature for ACE at this time?

Also, it seems when I set the player damage to anything but 1 the prevent instant death option doesn't work. Anyone else encountered this problem?

Not a fan of the new menu system, easy to mis-aim and accidentally use the wrong medical option

Ok guys,

Pardon the possibly really dumb question, but how do I get this working on a dedicated server? I've been using AGM forever. Considering they're working with ACE now, I wanted to switch my server over to it. I tried making a PBO in the same manner as I did with AGM, but it just froze up on "waiting for host" and will not start. Also worth noting, with the 1.0.0 release it would spawn me in as a seagull. I can't seem to get it to work. Is there a how-to I missed?

Thanks

---------- Post added at 02:16 ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 ----------

Please let me know if you find a fix for this. Also, did you get it working on your dedicated server? I can't get it to work at all.

Thanks for the release.

Looking forward to testing it out.

Edited by UK_Apollo

Congratulations for this release, especially because it is a classic in the Arma saga! :yay:

Congrats ACE team on the release!

Is there documentation somewhere that explains what each of the PBOs does, such as apl and atragmx?

Not a fan of the new menu system, easy to mis-aim and accidentally use the wrong medical option

Play with the ACE settings. There are ways to make the menu stay locked in place on your screen and display as a list.

Edited by MacScottie

New mod v3.0.0.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

https://withsix-usercontent-cdn.withsix.com/mod/000cda7a-b8bc-485b-a1ed-4ccf7bc3d845/logos/banner-420x120.png

@ACEMod;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

The PwS install seems to be broken. There are no files in the optional folder and no userconfig files for the server.hpp either. When you try to start the game up with the PwS install it gives an error about the missing server.hpp file.

Thank you, guys! Thanks four absolutely hard work!

Dreams come true!

Fantastic work, well done. I will definitely be supporting this in my upcoming project, Evolution 3. Thanks!

Dirty Haz