acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

congrats

Soooo.... say I download this for my dedicated server and I configure it by dropping a few PBOs like the weather PBO since it will conflict with ALiVE and the hearing PBO since my group doesn't like it.... these settings get pushed down to the clients and they don't need ACE at all or everyone and the server needs ACE but the server version is the one that will be followed by the mission?

If its easier just give a dummy like me the rock-proof instructions on putting this on a dedicated server.

And we're back in game, thank you ACE3 Team for making A3 enjoyable again for me. Back to modding ;)

HELL YEAH!

This is going to be a hell of a year for ArmA 3, both because of BI's improvements and additions to the game and the greatest mods out there being released like ACE3! Congrats!

And we're back in game, thank you ACE3 Team for making A3 enjoyable again for me. Back to modding ;)

Thank you ACE team for making IceBreakr get back to modding :o

From 1 April announce to 12 may release. Feels a lot longer when youre waiting for the quintessential realism mod to be released. But now it's here. Great release guys!

Someone told me about this being announced on April 1st, I brushed it off and tried to forget it because I thought it was a joke. Then I see the twitter announcement! Hell yeah! Congrats!

Now to find some servers that are running it..

"8. Horizontal distance and azimuth between two points":

This only seems to be showing the distance between two points. I am following all instructions in the wiki.

Used with latest Arma version and latest CBA.

Congrats ACE3 team! Congrats to the the rest of us also lol.

Congrats to the ACE3 Core Dev team and contributors and testers. We all appreciate your hard work and dedication.

can you turn on talking player avatar? i like seeing characters mouths move when they speak...unless im misunderstanding and it is taking away the automated talking

Badass. Great stuff, thanks for all your hard work!

I have a quick question if anyone knows; if i'm running a server or hosting a game, and I want to force hearing or mill scopes or realistic names or whatever on/off, can i force all players to do that? I know it's in the settings, but it would be wonderful to be able to set that for the mission/server, and not to have to mess with PBOs, because 6+ people running AGM and trying to have everyone delete several pbos every update was pretty rough.

Does anyone else have problems using this mod vtn? With this mod, the scopes in VTN don't work on the machine guns for whatever reason. This has happened to me me on AGM too, although I never pinpointed the problems. The scopes and optics .pbos weren't breaking it so I gave up because i couldn't logically think of anything else that would break it.

Congrats!