chacne

Need a good mod to play (best survival mod?)

Hi

I am looking for a good mod to play , online preferably.  survival type.

I have downloaded Exile mod, since i see thats very common , however , I've been in one server and it was dead,when i installed it , and was joining the server i did get a lot of warnings saying stuff was missing, but it still loaded and got me in game.

but like i said i seem to be missing loads :/

I am new to Arma 3, so if anyone does play these types of mods and can give me an idiots guide of what to install and where to get it, that would be great thank you

• Like 1

thank you so much guys . .

bigpoppablunts this is a game changer for me. . .many thanks!

ineptaphid - this looks great also. . will defo try it

• Like 3

Hi

I am looking for a good mod to play , online preferably.  survival type.

I have downloaded Exile mod, since i see thats very common , however , I've been in one server and it was dead,when i installed it , and was joining the server i did get a lot of warnings saying stuff was missing, but it still loaded and got me in game.

but like i said i seem to be missing loads :/

I am new to Arma 3, so if anyone does play these types of mods and can give me an idiots guide of what to install and where to get it, that would be great thank you

Try to search A3 Launcher for "SWE/ENG BMF Exile Tanoa". Very cool server. Only addons are Exile (obviously) and HVP. A3 Launcher will handle all of that for you. This server is clean and has very good frames at all times for our entire group (at least 50 frames for each of us typically. Only drops to below 40 in the last 10-15 minutes of each server rotation.) Good luck. Reply if you want and we can get you started.

Exile is a pretty good mod, but if you want hardcore survival I would look for something like dayz. But both are fun to play

The best one is Wasteland by sa-matra in stratis island.

No downloads needed, only low tech weapons, experienced players, hard to survive in there.

• Like 1

Try to search A3 Launcher for "SWE/ENG BMF Exile Tanoa". Very cool server. Only addons are Exile (obviously) and HVP. A3 Launcher will handle all of that for you. This server is clean and has very good frames at all times for our entire group (at least 50 frames for each of us typically. Only drops to below 40 in the last 10-15 minutes of each server rotation.) Good luck. Reply if you want and we can get you started.

Is that server gone?

I don't often play survival mods, but when I do, I tend to join in on some Breaking Point or Wasteland. Breaking Point is another zombie survival mod, but really gets me hooked from time to time

I would recommend Exile if you are new to Arma. There must be a lot of active servers out there since the mod is still popular, isn't it? You can also always look for modded servers. You'll have to download some mods to play on them but a lot of communities like to customize their servers with mods. If you own ArmA 2 i would recommend the DayZ Epoch mod. Its basically a super clunky (note meant in a bad way at all) version of Exile. Still very fun to play! Also, when you jump into survival mods i recommend encouraging your friends to join you. For me playing with my buddys doubles the fun.

Just my two cents here, other mods mentioned by the guys above me are great too. I guess you'll just have to find out which you like be yourself.

Have fun in arma

I tested Exile on dedicated servers. OK, fine. I wrote a mission working in SP. Now, i'd like to play this Exile mission in MP, like many working others without this mod. The problem is Exile seems stuck in loading screen for any MP session (hosted server).

Anyone has an idea to make a hosted server working for EXILE home mad mission? I don't want to build a dedicated for 2 players.

Thanks