frostwyrm333

Game crash during Apex Campaign

I have tried to complete the Apex Protocol campaign mission 3 times, but every single time I complete all the tasks and I'm supposed to approach Miller (when the distance is approximately 25 meters), the game simply dies for me claiming some memory error or insufficient memory available.

I have only 4 GB of RAM and I would get the occasional crash but this time I even changed textures to low and everything seemed normal until the crash.

get moar ram. arma is a 32 bit game and is heavy on cpu loads, 4gb of ram is nothing windows uses 2 to 2.5gb of it alone. 

Well I know that much, although BI would have you think that 4 is enough. I have observed a number of games crashing lately. I guess 6 GB is minimum these days.

I'm also getting the memory crash.  I've played the game since alpha all the way up to the apex pre release without any problems.  Ever since apex released I can now not play the game or else I get a memory crash.  I've crashed in singleplayer, at the main menu, at a loading screen, in multiplayer when I get on vehicles, etc.  I have 8gb of ram and a GTX 970.

I can't use the option to play solo the apex campaing. Every time I try the game crash to desktop... any solution to that?

paramWeather.hpp not found

@frostwyrm333, @silentassassin, and @esfumato, have you tried verifying the integrity of the game cache

Does the game crash with any of the exit codes listed on the Arma 3 Unusual process exit article? If yes then try the possible solutions for that exit code. 

If that does not help then report the crash on the feedback tracker. See How to report Game Crash