Sign in to follow this  
alainbo26

Productions too much unbalanced

Hello,

I think that compare to usages, fuel and stuff productions ard really unbalanced

I don't know what to do with my fuel where stuff production shiuld be at least 5 Times more important.

Regards.

Hello alainbo26! Both resources are used for upgrading specific buildings and fuel is also used on creating new or refreshing used units and for support operations (Artillery, Smart Bomb, etc.). There is use for both resources throughout the game for building and upgrading structures and walls or creating, refreshing and upgrading units and operations. Can you please explain more where you see the unbalance? Feel free to add suggestions and questions and we'll be happy to answer them.  :)

• Like 1

Off topic and not my place but I'm gonna jump in here anyways. I'm happy to see that the team is active here.

For my own personal opinion though I feel that the AA defense so far has been unbalanced for me, when 3 helicopter drones annihilated my base despite many of my towers being set up to support each other. But maybe I still need to find a way to better my defenses.

Also one quick suggestion/question: As alliance leader/vice leader I would love to be able to send invitations. I go through the PvP list of the league's and it would be awesome to recruit in game. Thanks in advance and I am sorry to hijack this thread. It was not my sole intention but I cannot create a new thread yet.

Hello Robert! We're happy there are players enjoying our games.  :)

AA defense should be quite powerful against flying drones even if it's on a lower level. Don't forget that air units may be also targeted by Autocannons and Rocket Launchers.  ;)

Interesting suggestion with creating invites. We counted on players and friends to talk about the game and discuss creating or joining an Alliance but this could make the whole thing easier. We'll see if we can add this function in some reasonable way in future updates.

Regrouping costs are way off. I need to find a target with 300k+ oil just to cover my costs. If I ignore oil as an asset I can only launch an attack every 18+ hrs, a figure which will only increase with unit and support upgrades. This hardly encourages me to login frequently or stay in the game any length of time. Either reduce regrouping costs, increase oil production or introduce a skill that incrementally decreases regrouping costs as trained.

Just some thoughts (be gentle, I bruise like a peach)