Sign in to follow this  
chacne

Apex campaign missing - and game acting odd

My ARMA 3 is acting very odd this morning. . 

i literally loaded it up and played APEX campaign late last night, turned off my machine, went to play it again first this this morning and everything seems odd. . ;. 

First. .  i click to launch arma through the stupid loader, the screen goes black like its loading it, but then it returns to desktop, i click on the ARMA icon which has just appeared and it goes black again, then returns to desk top...

i do this about 4 times and finally ARMA 3 seems to kick in and load. .  :o

then on the main screen of ARMA i notice all the menu text looks low res, i thought this seemed odd again . . but maybe just me, so i carried on, clicked campaigns and i get an error APEX campaign is missing. .   :391:

I have tried verifying game cache, that made zero difference .. .what has happened literally over night to cause this ? ?  - i am on the verge of re-installing but surely I shouldn't have to? and i'm not entirely sure this will fix it????

seems very odd. . am working from home today so was hoping to get a few games in. .  :k:

Any advice would be great. . . 

hmm ok .. .

re-installed ARMA and all working fine now. . .

but i noticed all my gfx setting where auto detected and set to higher than before . .

then i remembered I overclocked my rig last night from 3.3 - 4G . .

i wonder if this corrupted something ? . . ..

I am still having this problem. I have reinstalled the game twice, both verifying the game cache first, and also running completely vanilla.

Has anyone found a fix for this?

EDIT: I was able to get the campaign to SHOW UP, however the missions are broken and will not complete properly. There are NO cutscenes so I can not get past the 1st mission...This has been an issue since release, I hope someone can find a fix soon :<