G'day all, I've whipped up one of my favorite Operation Flashpoint Campaign missions.

Let me know what you think, I've used CUP USMC units while I wait for the CUP Conflict 85' mod to come to fruition.

Link to Steam Workshop ------- "AIRBORNE - OFP REMAKE"

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

• Like 2

Looks good. I'll give it a go this evening.Thanks :)

Slightly offtopic, -all of your other missions on the workshop look fantastic-but they all require East V West mod.Is that mod still functioning okay? Are the missions playable after all of the recent game updates?

Looks good. I'll give it a go this evening.Thanks :)

Slightly offtopic, -all of your other missions on the workshop look fantastic-but they all require East V West mod.Is that mod still functioning okay? Are the missions playable after all of the recent game updates?

Cheers mate, hope you like it.

Yeah about EvW... I've no idea just how many things about that mod may be broken now. I do know of the K-pots and Ssh40's having no armor/ballistic protection values but a shot to the head is a shot to the head... The vehicles physx are probably lacking and there's no firing from vehicles but the missions are all infantry based with vehicles being in support, anyway.

As for changes in scripting language, there may be many errors but I'm not sure. Haven't played through them in awhile so the missions may not handle as they did originally.

By all means give them a go and see what you think. Once Slatts busts out his Conflict '85 expansion I'd like to replace all of the EvW units with his and update the missions if I have the time.

Okay thanks.I'll give them a try and let you know how they are holding up.

BTW, it's a mix between "Airborne" and "Chinook".

After you save Hotel squad, you should have 2 BMP to destroy.

The part in which you drop the squad at the field hospital, it was in the mission "Chinook" ;)

• Like 1

BTW, it's a mix between "Airborne" and "Chinook".

After you save Hotel squad, you should have 2 BMP to destroy.

The part in which you drop the squad at the field hospital, it was in the mission "Chinook" ;)

You're quite right. Given CUP doesn't have any transport helos fitted with rocket pods I had to make a bit of a compromise.

When CUP 1985 is released, will you update the mission then?

If it's not too far into the future i'll probably re-release it once Conflict '85 comes out.

Ok, but I can see I wasn't clear enough, sorry.

You will update it with Conflict '85, but will you also update it so that it has the same pattern as the OFP one?

Yeah mate, my plan will be to replace the USMC/RU units with those of the Conflict '85 mod and add In the part with destroying the BMP's.

So i played it and it was a blast. Thanks for the mission again :) Waiting for more air missions.

So i played it and it was a blast. Thanks for the mission again :) Waiting for more air missions.

Great play through mate, thanks very much. I'm jealous of that frame rate!

I'll see how I go doing another air mission for you in the next  couple of weeks.  :)

I am confused by the "Helicopter unserviceable" msg at the very end though. has anyone else had this happen? Or is it a result of you 'packing' the helo up at the end. Because the radio msg is simply triggered by a "canMove vehicle" syntax.

Just finished-that was so fun! I had to reload -if you dawdle at all the APCs have gotten to the town and they will kill you every time.I was trying all kinds of fancy flying-through gaps in trees etc trying to reach the squad. But I just reloaded and got there very fast then got out of there :)

Just finished-that was so fun! I had to reload -if you dawdle at all the APCs have gotten to the town and they will kill you every time.I was trying all kinds of fancy flying-through gaps in trees etc trying to reach the squad. But I just reloaded and got there very fast then got out of there :)

Awesome mate, I was hoping I made it difficult but not TOO difficult that people would want to put their fist through their monitor lol

• Like 1