Sign in to follow this  
ktandel

Arma 3 BI should bring Community Cup.

Arma 3 has been increasing players daily to daily basis. With this i would like to ask all community members whether Arma 3 should be having Community Cup ? 

With this will bring more and more players to develop their skills and their time given to the game also. 

BI should bring this official cup for Arma 3. The last cup was limited entry. We would like to have Open 256 Bracket to final stage  cup for Arma 3. 

Also we can use Units new feature to get more and more communities to get registered and play together in the Community Cup

The perfect mission will be end game ofcourse.

I think a E-sports style Arma would fill in a much needed thing with a scene flooded with twitch shooters. I actually really enjoyed the PvP Tanoa livestream. I think the biggest challenge would be dealing with the crunch time between the maneuvering and the actual fire fight. I would also like to see the observation mode include iron sights/optic views for when they go into first person. However, with the right commentators and interesting PvP set ups. I think would be more then happy to see a more seasonal league for this game.