Sign in to follow this  
polishmartyr

Looking for script writer

I edited this post to make my objective more clear than previously. I have created or about to finish my vision of a public mission type. I was introduced to Arma 2 through the Wasteland and Domination missions. Later Insurgency and private unit run coop missions. With public missions like Insurgency and Domination I would feel that something was missing after playing the missions for a few weeks. There was a lack of a counter attack or continuation of the mission apart from a restarting over. I wanted to grab a bit of every mission type I played and place it in an enjoyable mission. The mission I created is called currently Warfare Altis (Working Title). There are two player teams. Opfor vs. Blufor. I built the first mission using RHS which is easily adjustable thanks to the ai spawn system I am using, which I will talk about more later. Both Opfor and Blufor start at a base in a safezone. Their objective is to take control as much of the island as possible by controlling a majority of the sectors and reducing their opposing teams tickets. There is a third faction as well which is an ai force meant to be defending objectives at the start. Now this is where my request comes into the picture. When a team clears out an opposing factions forces defending a sector and gains control of that sector ai from their faction will spawn using the Enemy Occupation System (EOS) in to defend the area from getting captured by the opposing human team. Another team can come in and take control of that same sector and then their units will spawn there instead. It is like Planetside 2 but in Arma 3 if you can image that.

An example of my goals is lets say blufor attack an independent held sector. Blufor kills all the indpendent ai that spawned from EOS zone and capture the sector. The sector turns blue and the blufor team moves on to the next sector. Opfor then moves on the sector blufor recently captured. As opfor approaches the sector blufor ai spawn to defend the sector. Opfor removes the blufor ai spawned by an EOS zone and an opfor eos spawn activates. Blufor returns to attempt to recapture the sector. Once recaptured blufor ai are able to spawn once again. 

So to re-clarify, I am looking for someone to build a script using the EOS that will allow multiple spawn zones to be placed in the same sector but only have one spawn in the units when triggered at a time. Then for each of those zones to be reusable rather than being used only once if the entire spawn zone is cleared. 

If interested or having any questions just ask by private message.

Are you saying you have thought of and created this Warfare Altis, with blufor vs opfor?

• Like 1

Are you saying you have thought of and created this Warfare Altis, with blufor vs opfor?

I have built in game and set in .pbo form as well a mission that is the basis. It is functioning and playable as it is now. Title still a work in progress. What I am looking for is someone that could create a script, code, whatever that would change what faction spawns in a particular sector depending on who is in control of that sector. This to me is what will set it apart and take it to that vision I have for this mission.