Sign in to follow this  
keviinskyline

View Pilot Problem

Hello, I have a problem with my boat ! :P

1687d2d52d.jpg

1a6089aa4c.jpg

Do you have a solution ??? Thanks in advance

Sorry for my bad english, i'm French

I'm fairly sure its an engine limitation and cannot be fixed. Similar things happen with other addons (and default content), so I'm sure if there was a fix, someone would have found it by now.

What is the problem?  If it's related to the light then I'm afraid you're out of luck on that one.

What is the problem?  If it's related to the light then I'm afraid you're out of luck on that one.

Viewing vehicles on the first images. ;p

Viewing vehicles on the first images. ;p

First question, is there any glass?  I'm guessing no because I don't see a glare but never hurts to ask, secondly are the vehicles being rendered as proxies and if so are the proxies included in the pilot view as they are the external?

First question, is there any glass?  I'm guessing no because I don't see a glare but never hurts to ask, secondly are the vehicles being rendered as proxies and if so are the proxies included in the pilot view as they are the external?

The models don't appear to be proxies, more likely they're simply attachTo'ed to the transport vehicle. Its an engine limitation you aren't going to get around as I've already said.

The exact same issue can be seen with infantry transports/helicopters where you're able to walk inside the cargo area (e.g. CH47 Chinooks and C130s). Anyone sat inside the cargo area when someone walks inside it are greeted by a freakish sight of the people walking in partly disappearing etc.

No glass.

I used the new class of Bohémia

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Vehicle_in_Vehicle_Transport